• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 1, 2021

    Borderlands Any Mordecai mains who had trouble playing zero in 2?

    Borderlands Any Mordecai mains who had trouble playing zero in 2?


    Any Mordecai mains who had trouble playing zero in 2?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 08:36 AM PDT

    I don't know if it's the different skill trees or the difference between Decept1on and bloodwing but zero just feels.... weaker to use despite the fact that they're both snipers.

    submitted by /u/masrk7384
    [link] [comments]

    Cate Blanchett as Lillith

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 11:59 AM PDT

    Just getting back into game, Got S2 pass, now have dailies.....

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 05:26 PM PDT

    ...and my first daily is to kill 10 loot tinks. I never, ever see these things in regular play. I used to kill the one at Jakobs farm, but that has been gone a year and half. How the F...K do you farm these?

    submitted by /u/TonyChic
    [link] [comments]

    Why can't I hear same Kreig in borderlands 2

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 07:29 PM PDT

    I played a lot on Xbox 360 and would hear Kreig pretty often but now in the handsome collection I don't hear him at all so tell me if you know a way to fix it I'm on Xbox one by the way

    submitted by /u/latergolem
    [link] [comments]

    I’m concerned for vinylicpuma....

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 05:45 PM PDT

    He hasn't uploaded in a year and it's concerning if he is coming back, quit, or died. I kinda had suggestions for his top 10's on borderlands 3, but that may all be folly now. I dunno. 2021 hasn't been good to us...

    submitted by /u/Wolf-Yakuza-47
    [link] [comments]

    A question about farming

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 04:36 PM PDT

    So I'm fairly new to bl2 (I'm halfway through my first tvhm play through) and I want to know how to farm for items that will be your level. I want to get a hornet but whenever I kill knuckledragger he drops lvl 32 weapons. Level 32 was the level I was at when I had first killed Him. I know there is a way to get guns that are your level from lower level enemies but I don't understand how to. I assume a lot of you will know so that's why I'm asking. Sorry if the way I explained it as hard to understand because I don't know how to exactly word what I'm trying to say. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Mrpanda76543
    [link] [comments]

    BL2 Golden Chests?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 11:26 AM PDT

    Can you get dlc exclusive items in gold chests in 2?

    submitted by /u/AccordingEchidna1549
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anything new in bl3?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 01:17 PM PDT

    I havent played in a few months and idk what game to play rn, so is there some new big content available? Btw I do not have any of the dlcs

    submitted by /u/Yeti280
    [link] [comments]

    What Mayhem level to play DLC's first time?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 12:43 PM PDT

    I finished the main game story this week and loved every second of it.

    I made sure to reach max lvl before trying the DLC's so I can enjoy the DLC legendaries at their max potential. This was done by farming some trials and all side quests in the main story.

    I am currently doing Mayhem level 3 content with ease but am wondering whether I would need to farm DLC weapons again on a higher Mayhem level in the future...? Would love to get the max variant of it during the first playthrough.

    Very new to the game mechanics so apologies if I am asking silly questions.

    submitted by /u/NeilosFox
    [link] [comments]

    Crashing

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 11:10 AM PDT

    I bought Borderlands Goty Enhanced. I was playing it with my friend and occasionally my game would just crash randomly I don't know why its happening.

    submitted by /u/Shadeddabbins
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 stuttering

    Posted: 01 Jun 2021 02:57 AM PDT

    Hi, I have a problem and I'm not sure what is causing it. I've looked at other posts that seem to solve this, but my problem goes as follows, with details:

    Launch Borderlands 2 (on pc), main menu pops up as normal, but begins to stutter as the camera rotates around the character. This is most noticeable during gameplay as the stutters become more frequent.

    I've tried disabling fullscreen compatibility in the properties of the BL2.exe, doesn't work. However, if I set my PC to offline mode, no stutters at all. But this is not optimal for me, as I'm trying to play with friends online.

    Help?

    submitted by /u/hedgiehogs
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment