• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 3, 2021

    Borderlands I'm making a Borderlands iceberg (work in progress)

    Borderlands I'm making a Borderlands iceberg (work in progress)


    I'm making a Borderlands iceberg (work in progress)

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 08:11 AM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/oKhwf04

    So far, the list is pretty comprehensive, but I know for a fact that I'm missing a lot of potential points. I'm specifically leaving out things like hidden chest locations, boundary breaks and things like that, because there are enough regular hidden chests and out-of-bounds exploits to make their own respective iceberg lists.

    If you have something that you think should be in the iceberg, please let me know - I'll credit you in my next post once the final version is done.

    Additionally, if you have any questions about any item on the iceberg, I'll be more than happy to explain anything you need to know (however, some of this stuff requires no more than a simple google search). About 94% of the iceberg is totally real. That being said, some of the stuff towards the very bottom are obvious memes and goofy fan theories - continuing the rich tradition of giving the bottom tiers a spooky vibe.

    EDIT: I'm still on the prowl for images to use for each tier. Those will be present in the next post.

    submitted by /u/MonolithyK
    [link] [comments]

    Tiny Tina spin off game possibly leaked

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 04:02 PM PDT

    https://www.ign.com/articles/2ks-e3-plans-leak-borderlands-marvel-xcom-nba

    It's rumoured that 2K Had there E3 plans leaked which involved a game that could be called tiny Tina's wonderland.

    It is rumoured to be a multi class hero game.

    My best guess is that this is gonna be a standalone expansion It's to borderlands 3 very much like tiny Tina's assault on dragon's keep by a much bigger scale.

    What are your thoughts

    submitted by /u/Bleeper7240
    [link] [comments]

    First look at Roland, Tannis, Tiny Tina and Krieg for the Borderlands movie

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    Link to tweet: https://twitter.com/duvalmagic/status/1400499135019683840?s=21

    I'm so glad they look accurate to their video game counter parts!

    submitted by /u/greenbatborg
    [link] [comments]

    What order should I play borderlands?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 08:13 PM PDT

    I recently bought the legendary collection and don't know much about the series, so I don't know what is the order I should play them with?

    submitted by /u/Denator04
    [link] [comments]

    If they some day made Tiny Tina a Vault Hunter, what would her action skill be?, what about her tree's

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 05:25 PM PDT

    I would make an ability called "I got bored", it would reduce Grenade Fuse Time by 4% per rank

    submitted by /u/NotInstaNormie
    [link] [comments]

    Sanctuary DLC + Tales From Borderlands prior to BL3?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 04:59 PM PDT

    Super simple question. Got BL3 via the big sale just now. Last I touched BL2 was the Tiny Tina DLC.

    Is it worth reinstalling BL2 just for a quick Sanctuary playthrough; is Tales from Borderlands worth playing through or watching a playthrough sufficient (not really a big fan of adventure games but on the balance I liked the plot for BL2/Presequel); or don't bother just dive into BL3 since it apparently butchers any semblance of plot anyway?

    submitted by /u/whimsybandit
    [link] [comments]

    Information on New Borderlands

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 09:22 AM PDT

    I was wondering what is the exact and guessed chronology of the borderlands games and dlcs

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 01:35 PM PDT

    I know I heard 5 years between 1 and 2 but is that after the first games dlcs or do they happen during the 5 years? Just looking for a full timeline

    submitted by /u/MadMohawk17
    [link] [comments]

    Is fl4k's new pet good

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 01:31 PM PDT

    Been using their loader bot for my new play through. I was wondering how effective their bots were and which was the most effective?are the bots a better choice than the original pets?

    submitted by /u/the_frost25
    [link] [comments]

    The many character's of the borderlands franchise

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 06:44 AM PDT

    Hey everyone! Just wanted to ask. What are some of your favorite borderlands characters. Mine are Steve. moxxi. Fl4k and zero!

    submitted by /u/tkapoc
    [link] [comments]

    I just found something that makes me think zero is human even more, spoilers for the begaining of torques dlc

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 06:52 PM PDT

    In the begaining of the bl2 dlc piston betrays you and puts sleep gas in the arena, now we know this a gas because he even says to breath it in, if zero were a robot, this would bot affect him, anymore ideas would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/Revolutionary-Ad2668
    [link] [comments]

    Handsome Jack question

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 02:46 PM PDT

    Borderlands 2 question

    So Handsome Jack, his mask is made of some kind of metal or plastic, so how does he move his mouth if the mask is a hard and solid substance is the lower part of the mask rubber is so it seems impossible for him to move his mouth like everyone else does?

    submitted by /u/Encalve_officer07
    [link] [comments]

    Is 3 worth getting back into for someone who didn't like it on launch?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 04:35 PM PDT

    I've been considering re purchasing 3 with the DLC to play it again, I haven't played it since a couple weeks after launch because I was really disappointed by it. But I've heard the DLC is pretty good and I was wondering if anyone else had a similar experience.

    I hate this games story and at launch found the content available very disappointing but I'm curious if it's more comparable to the quality of 2 now that all the dlc is out. I'd be mostly playing single player, occasionally with a 2nd person

    submitted by /u/Col_Butternubs
    [link] [comments]

    Lagging consistently and pretty crazy

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 02:36 PM PDT

    Heya, so dont get me wrong ive always loved Borderlands, but I really need help rn. I played it on xbox and never had these problems but it lags like crazy, its close to unplayable on my ps4 slim. Are there any solutions for this?

    submitted by /u/Nurosuki
    [link] [comments]

    First look at Kevin Hart as Roland

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 10:15 AM PDT

    should i get borderlands 2 or 3?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 01:57 PM PDT

    so i have never played any borderlands ever and it's the 2 games are on sale on steam and i want to buy one but don't know which is more worth it. can someone tell me please

    submitted by /u/Pizzadeathdragon69
    [link] [comments]

    How do I mod borderlands 2?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 05:27 PM PDT

    I never nodded a borderlands game and I wanted to try some mods. So how do I mod borderlands 2

    submitted by /u/johnhyrivera
    [link] [comments]

    Questions regarding lore

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 11:49 AM PDT

    1- Do the future games expand on the lore of the BL universe? I finished BL 1 recently and I am really interested in the world and all the weapon corporations but BL 1 doesn't have that much lore as far as I know.

    2- Do the weapons companies have any lore in BL 1? and if yes where can I read about it? I wen to https://borderlands.fandom.com/wiki/Manufacturer but it appears to mix the lore of all the games and I don't want to be spoiled.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/CyperFlicker
    [link] [comments]

    New player, need help with the chronology

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 11:42 AM PDT

    Hey guys, hope you're all doing well.

    I found BL3 interesting and picked it up on sale but I realized only later that even the legendary collection is on discount, and I can pick it up.

    Do I HAVE to play the first two and the prequel to enjoy the third or will a few YouTube videos do? I'm currently running a PS5 so I'm a bit skeptical about the visuals.

    Thanks in advance 👌🏻

    submitted by /u/_Enyawecurb
    [link] [comments]

    Help with circle of slaughter PS4

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 11:12 AM PDT

    Hello can someone who is a good level help me and a friend complete the last two circles of slaughters? I'm on PS4 and live in UK so same would be perfect.

    submitted by /u/bawksauce96
    [link] [comments]

    Regarding the Invisible Wall glitch in Hostile Takeover, possible reason

    Posted: 03 Jun 2021 03:25 AM PDT

    I had this happen a few minutes ago and before it happened I knew I had screwed something over. When you're down there, you're supposed to talk to Lorelei in order to start the part where Maliwan attacks the slums or whatever that part is called. In my first attempt at the level I jumped over a wall before talking to her and she started running towards me, which made the enemies not spawn and possibly the reason why the wall was there. I tried to jump over it again after quitting to the Main Menu and going back and I couldn't for some reason.. But yeah, I'm not sure if anyone had discovered it yet, I just did a quick google search and found out I wasn't the only one, but it's fixed for me now :)

    submitted by /u/dudjent
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment