• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 17, 2021

    Borderlands Since we got "Easy" difficulty from Borderlands 3, the series could add a simple "Hard" difficulty option from the start too.

    Borderlands Since we got "Easy" difficulty from Borderlands 3, the series could add a simple "Hard" difficulty option from the start too.


    Since we got "Easy" difficulty from Borderlands 3, the series could add a simple "Hard" difficulty option from the start too.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 06:02 AM PDT

    A literal Mayhem 1 health escale + TVHM from the start and done, no need to boost loot or xp.
    More Badasses, enemies with ~ +100% more health, and most importantly, enemies/missions/loot escalate to my level so I can do all side quests without overleveling the Main Story by 3~5 levels.

    I have been playing Borderlands series almost from the start, and always when we start a new Save, be it people new or familiar with the series, all of my friends tend to do the same commentaries:

    - (1 hour into the game) Wow, this game is fun, but really easy.
    - (Boss nameplate intro) This boss is cool! (15 seconds later) He's already dead?! Ok...
    - We could do the side quests! (2 hours later) Oh, we are 3 levels above the main quest?!

    A more "slower" paced with a little more challenge from the beginning tend to make the game more fun and memorable for some people.

    And if you don't like it, Normal and Easy difficulties will always be there in the Options.

    EDIT: By Mayhem 1 I meant only the extra health on enemies and Badasses, NO Mayhem modifiers.

    submitted by /u/lsparischi
    [link] [comments]

    Handsome Jack watching the Vault Hunters opening the vault in BL1 or am I crazy?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2021 04:51 AM PDT

    My husband has finally done a play through of BL1, the remastered ending, and it really threw me off.

    I played BL1 YEARS ago on the PlayStation and can vaguely remember seeing a cutscene of Jack's silhouette watching from Hyperion's ship or something so we kind of knew someone was interested in the Destroyer/vault outside of Pandora.

    Maybe I dreamed up this cutscene after playing BL1, BL2, and TPS so my brain combined all the information, but it feels like I truly recall seeing a scene about it somewhere. Anyone else?

    submitted by /u/nottakennamee
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands GOTY Edition multiplayer lag?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 06:33 PM PDT

    Me and my brother just got the game to play together today and whoever joins the other always has lag. However it's consistent lag and we have tried everything. The game is just slightly slower, the bullet travel time will be like 0.5 seconds longer meaning any shot fired where it would normally hit misses. This is insane how this game has been out for 3 years and it hasn't been fixed. This isn't an internet connection problem, this is a game problem. Other people online have mentioned how multiplayer is unplayable unless you're the host. Please game devs, just put a little work into it and fix multiplayer. I beg you, the first game is so amazing and I want to experience the remaster without this lag with my brother. I'd love if this post got a lot of attention as this is a big issue on what seems like a forgotten game. Seeing as how all dlc and focus is on the third game and the pre sequal now.

    Edit: I had the idea to play the backwards compatible version for Xbox 360 bit on the Xbox one as I owned it. However when I loaded it up, I didn't have any of the dlc, checked, and each one costs $10! When that was the total cost of the entire remastered version including all dlcs for Xbox one. That is insane! If the remastered version is broken right now, the very least that could be done, is to make the 4 dlc for free on the old Xbox 360 version. I'd settle for the crappier ui, graphics, and fps as long as I got to play the dang game. The very niche amount of people who would even play those dlcs of made free will have 0 impact on any profits as well. Since not a single person in existence is buying the old dlcs for borderlands 1 on Xbox 360, when a better remastered version exists... "Better" in quotations. Single player works just fine and I love it, it's only multiplayer. Which really bums me out as 99% of the games I buy, I buy to play with my brother.. and Borderlands is a very co-op oriented type of game. It's one of the games you think about when you think of perfect co-op games. Which makes this lag even more absurd, the fact that it's been a thing for THREE YEARS since the release of the goty edition.

    submitted by /u/FaolanGrey
    [link] [comments]

    Annoyed by the respawn mechanic

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 10:56 PM PDT

    I had started playing borderlands 2 and i had defeated boom bewm and killed the enemies leading up to rescuing claptrap, then i closed the game and then when i opened it back, it respawned me back at liar's berg and also respawned all the enemies i had killed including boom bewm which was a bit hard for me. And then even after that, i had to do this another time all over again. Anybody know how to prevent this so that i can resume where i left off?

    submitted by /u/ScarHead77
    [link] [comments]

    [BL1] I'm on 2.5 but decided to switch back to playthrough 1 to kill Craw for fun. He dropped a bunch of loot that scaled to me, and as far as I can tell its just as good as 2.5 loot. Does that mean the loot would be identical if I farmed on 2.5?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 09:38 PM PDT

    I was pretty shocked to say the least lol, I replaced my Volcano which I thought at the time was max dmg. Also can I get Pearls farming on playthrough 1? Are there any downsides at all for farming him on 1? Does this apply to any other bosses as well? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/VantasmaRX
    [link] [comments]

    First time borderlands 1 player

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 09:28 PM PDT

    Just bought borderlands goty for xbox one. Any tips or tricks for the game would be appreciated. Played borderlands 2 and 3 and the pre-sequel, but it's my first time touching the first game. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/TackleDisney
    [link] [comments]

    I’m a level 48 Axton and on “toil and trouble”, should I be worried about hitting level 50 BEFORE UVHM?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 01:42 PM PDT

    I keep hearing about how near impossible it is to play if you start at level 50 or above, is there any tips or reassurance you guys can give me based on my situation?

    submitted by /u/masrk7384
    [link] [comments]

    Weapon Loadout for Krieg

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 06:39 PM PDT

    Hey folks,

    I was wondering if I could get some weapon suggestions for Krieg. The build I plan on working towards is: Hellborn

    I plan on using the Burnt Toast COM I picked. For weapons so far I'd like to use: Blockhead, Magic Missile, and Creamer unless there is a better rocket launcher for FFYL. What other guns should I keep an eye out for? Which shield works best for a Hellborn build? Is it the Firehawk?

    Thanks for the help.

    Grubbnar

    submitted by /u/Grubbnar
    [link] [comments]

    Could someone help me understand UTD/stinger?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 06:11 PM PDT

    I just don't understand it. What's the exact gear I need to make it work? I'm playing as Amara. I've watched a couple videos, and I'm still lost. I normally understand this stuff pretty well, but my brain is brokey with this one, lmao.

    submitted by /u/LvHover
    [link] [comments]

    4 player couch co op on PS5?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 12:31 PM PDT

    Real simple questions here. I saw that they added 4 player split screen to Borderlands 3 with the PS5 upgrade. I looked into the GOTY Borderlands 1 and Handsome Collection and they seem to have 4 player split screen as well. My concern is that I saw an article that said each co op player needs to have an online profile to play split screen on the same console. Is that true? The article was from a few years ago and was potentially either inaccurate or outdated.

    Second question is probably dumb but just checking. I have two Dual Sense controllers and two Dualshock 4s. I know the Dualshock 4s do the work on PS5 games but they work on PS4 games with next gen patches, right?

    submitted by /u/EvyLuna
    [link] [comments]

    Hypothetical situation regarding a potential BL4

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 02:11 AM PDT

    Just for fun...

    If Gearbox decided that BL4's 4 playable characters would all be playable characters from previous games, who are canonically still alive, who would you choose? For me it would be:

    1) Athena 2)Mordecai 3) Salvador 4) Timothy

    submitted by /u/jjjrmd
    [link] [comments]

    Mouse Issue in BL3 - Intermittent Misclick

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    Hey there,

    I've searched around for awhile and I may be missing a post somewhere about this but I'm lost.

    In-game in Borderlands 3 on an i7-8086k + 1080 ti, I'm having atrocious mouse issues. Keyboard input is fine, but when I try to aim, shoot, it intermittently fires, zooms, whatever. Sometimes I'm just spamming my mouse button to shoot or throw a grenade, or zoom... It's annoying as hell (especially with Maliwan weapons for obvious reasons) and doesn't seem to be specific to any gaming software I know of.

    I've tried this with my Logitech G604, my Razer Baskilisk X Hyperspeed, a crappy Dell USB mouse, some Chinese mouse; wired or wireless. All with and without their software (G HUB and Synapse, both installed and uninstalled). I've tried polling rates, turned graphics from low to ultra. Nothing seems to work. I've done this on the same PC with different SSDs, tried installing to a mechanical, NVME, SATA...

    I have no idea if this is a known issue or not as I'm not seeing anything in my searches (I may be using the wrong terminology, no sure). The only consistently I think I can see is it appears to happen more aggressively when there's a larger battle.

    Anything this community knows about that I'm missing?

    Thanks!!! :)

    submitted by /u/RuckusPNW
    [link] [comments]

    Is gunner always that good !??

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 12:33 AM PDT

    For context : I have played all the borderlands game ( 1, 2, pre - sequel and 3) and always go with siren class, i really like their concept and play fps as a gun wizard is cool. I know Borderlands is the series you suppose to replay again and again to farming for better loot but i always stop when finished all campaigns and dlc because i dont have time and already satisfied with the game

    So, when borderlands 3 came out i obviously go with Amara, she like the ultimate archetype for all previous siren in the series, really like her. I play on/off for a year and get her to lvl 65, really think she overpowered

    ..... And then, I come to my friend houses and try out his Moze build, Moze completely shatter Slaughter 3000 on mayhem 6 like nothing, really show me what overpower mean

    Have gunner in this game always that good ??? The output damage is through the roof, how am I never notice this. Now im regret always picking Siren in previous game, this made me want to go back to borderlands 2, picking Salvador instead of Maya

    submitted by /u/ghost71214
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment