• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 15, 2021

    Borderlands I hope Wonderlands gets enough development time

    Borderlands I hope Wonderlands gets enough development time


    I hope Wonderlands gets enough development time

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 07:43 AM PDT

    This past years lots of games got released unfinished, either the lack of good optimization, or lack of endgame content. We all remember BL3 at launch, and we can agree that a few extra months of polishing would have made the game that much better.

    So I'm just asking for transparency for Gearbox on the development.

    Wonderlands can be something really special and make up for the mistakes made on BL3 launch, it just needs to not be rushed.

    submitted by /u/MrPl4nt
    [link] [comments]

    BL3: local co-op quarter-screen players can't see prices at vendors

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 07:46 PM PDT

    The quarter-screen UI is generally so much more frustrating than I remember from BL2, but shops are really frustrating. We can't see buy prices at all. The only way to know is to open the item details with R3 to see the sell price, then multiply that by 5 or by 3 for the item of the day. I don't know if there's a multiplier for Eridium machines. Does everyine playing couch co-op have this problem? Anyone know a fix?

    submitted by /u/LionDoggirl
    [link] [comments]

    Uhhmm help

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 08:43 PM PDT

    I was playing Borderlands 2 on my switch and I'm nearing the end of TVHM on my mechromancer. I decided that I was gonna go grind The Warrior for a little while to farm eridium on normal mode. After I finished farming I noticed all my dlc quests on normal (which I had completed) had all been completely wiped and reset. https://imgur.com/a/Qjpmj8U Is there a way to fix this? I already tried restarting the application and it didn't change anything :(

    submitted by /u/kidstrange01
    [link] [comments]

    Best combination of Fl4k's action skill and pets?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 08:09 PM PDT

    I haven't played Fl4k before at all, my friend has tho, so I know his action skills and pets. I'm about to start a run with Fl4k and I wanted to know what the best combination of action skills and pets is. And if it matters my playstyle is aggressive.

    submitted by /u/Complex-Swimmer-9998
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 - Bounty of Blood Help

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 12:25 PM PDT

    Is anyone on the last main story mission of the bounty of blood dlc as mine is glitched and have been trying for over a week to fix it but nothings happening. Would be great if someone knew a fix or could let me and a friend join their game to complete the last mission.

    submitted by /u/bawksauce96
    [link] [comments]

    Question: What makes more sense?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 05:46 PM PDT

    So does it make more sense to buy the handsome collection for 10€. Or bl3 for 20€?

    submitted by /u/howdoesthisworkman
    [link] [comments]

    All Story-Relevant Side Missions?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 01:34 PM PDT

    I'm making a video about BL2 soon and am playing through the story while taking notes, so which does anyone know any side missions that give information regarding the story or provide major character development? I appreciate any input!

    submitted by /u/GuyWithTheCats
    [link] [comments]

    Wonderlands Gameplay: Expeculation and/or Ideas

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 03:54 PM PDT

    How do you guys think the Gameplay is gonna be? Obviously the gunplay I imagine it will be like BL3, but if the implementation of Melee weapons like swords and stuff is true, I really think it would be something like Destiny's swords, that the camera will change to 3rd person when you use them, or do you guys think It will in 1st person? And, this is just a random idea, what if the armor is not just a shield replacer but actually armor sets? That's just randoms tought, it hasn't been confirmed or anything, but it would be very interesting to see that mechanic in a BL game.

    submitted by /u/ArzelockPizzaMaster
    [link] [comments]

    How the actual f*ck can I farm a White Elephant? Agonized 9000 is worthless so far

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 03:53 PM PDT

    I've been farming Agonizer for days (100+ runs, most on MH3) and have pulled countless Loaded Dice, as well as a handful of legendary weapons, but I can't pull a single White Elephant for my facepuncher Amara build. I know the drop is like 1.2% for Agonizer, but I'm still feeling this grind in the worst way. Is he still the only dedicated drop for WE? Is there some other reasonable way to farm for it? Should I just go back to Rocket League?

    submitted by /u/BrickNasty92
    [link] [comments]

    Got excited... made a Tiny Tina's Wonderlands 3D Sculpture

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 10:19 AM PDT

    I may have gotten a bit excited about the announcement of Tiny Tina's Wonderlands... spent a whole weekend in VR to make this fan art 😅 https://youtu.be/litJDlOGUkg

    Feel free to download and print your own if you have a printer, the sculpture I made can be found here https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4886421

    Anyone as excited as me about this?

    submitted by /u/sebcoxfilms
    [link] [comments]

    Error "Ran out of Virtual Memory"

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 02:10 AM PDT

    Hello!

    So, i bought " The Pre-Sequel" on Steam, wanted to start it and got that Error Message.

    I´m playing right now on a RTX 3070, Ryzen 7 3700x. If that helps.

    Every other Game runs fine and without problem, does anyboy know a workaround for this Error?

    ANTWORTEN

    submitted by /u/shinizzlex
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands GOTY Enhanced: Playthrough 2 and DLC

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 09:58 AM PDT

    Hello,

    so I just completed my first playthrough of Borderlands without the DLC. Here's my question:

    Can I play the DLC in Playthrough 1 before starting Playthrough 2? And should I farm XP and level up a little before starting Playthrough 2? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Soft-Ground-3307
    [link] [comments]

    An achievement doubt

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 08:04 AM PDT

    I'm looking forward to unlock the "Rewards Card" achievement. I already got 6 of the 9 manufacturers, but i have no idea how to know when u get the loyalty package, so that's my doubt, how to know when u get it.

    I ask cuz i'm not really into Vladof and Torgue in this game.

    submitted by /u/megael9
    [link] [comments]

    About triple parted shields and grenades...

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 05:30 AM PDT

    Okay, so in BL3 sometimes you will very rarely find a purple shield or grenade with three of the exact same part in all three parts slots, and these triple parted items always have unique names(triple amp One Shotter, triple trigger happy Bullet Hose etc.). I have only found these in vendors, and was wondering can you find them anywhere else or can you only find them vendors?

    submitted by /u/YoumuBlade
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment