• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 29, 2021

    Borderlands Jeff Goldblum’s portrayal of The Grandmaster in Thor: Ragnarok is as close as we’re going to get to seeing Handsome Jack in Live-Action

    Borderlands Jeff Goldblum’s portrayal of The Grandmaster in Thor: Ragnarok is as close as we’re going to get to seeing Handsome Jack in Live-Action


    Jeff Goldblum’s portrayal of The Grandmaster in Thor: Ragnarok is as close as we’re going to get to seeing Handsome Jack in Live-Action

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 04:21 PM PDT

    Saw the film this weekend and I could definitely feel that energy coming off of him whenever he was on screen, especially when he used the 'Melting Stick' on his relative and when he shocked Thor when he was about to beat Hulk or when he said he was thinking about having a public execution in the morning and didn't like using the word 'Slave' so his assistant said 'prisoners with jobs' instead. 😄😄😄😄😄😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

    submitted by /u/masrk7384
    [link] [comments]

    Beat UVHM, reached level 72, and am clueless as to what to do to make things less painful as Gaige.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 06:02 AM PDT

    I've been wanting to take her to OP8 (I don't own the Commander Lilith DLC currently) but I can't help but feel like Gaige is so weak compared to other characters at this point in the game. I recently gave in and got me a Fibber, along with a better Bee and a Legendary Anarchist class mod, but I go down so much in UVHM that Anarchy takes x2 as long to stack, and is starting to feel more like a gimmick to me, as is the whole character the more I play her. I've wanted to try out a DT build with possibly a Hide of Terramorphous or a Love Thumper, but even pre-stacked, I feel as though my damage is incredibly low compared to other characters, to the point where I can't even beat Terramorphous, and since she is the only character I've gotten this high, I can't farm myself one on say, my Salvador, and have been feeling completely demotivated to keep playing her.

    What's some good gear/builds to help me start having fun with Gaige again? I thought I loved playing her, but now it just feels more like a huge gimmick. Not a glass cannon, just glass.

    submitted by /u/nycotianoverdrive1
    [link] [comments]

    Wondering what if I should just stick with borderlands 2 or move on to 3

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 08:08 AM PDT

    I just bought 3. Haven't played it at all. Just found out I need to buy dlc to have access to a lot of the game like unique weapons and 4th skill trees and I'm kind of turned off by that.

    I have 2 with all or most of the dlc which I only beat normal story mode on. Never touched the dlc or true vault hunter mode. I started thinking maybe I should just play more of 2 if I feel like playing borderlands.

    But at the same time I've read so many reviews saying borderlands 3 is a far superior game to 2 in all ways except the story and characters. But I have to be honest, I didn't care at all about borderlands 2's story. I read that borderlands 3's humor is cringe and I'm like, uh, so was 2s? I'm guessing the people that loved 2s characters, humor, and story simply grew up. But anyway apparently everything else, the stuff that matters to me, is better in 3.

    But then I read MORE reviews that say that's not true! They say the pacing is not as good, it's pedal to the metal 24/7 which gets tiring and boring. And other things about endgame that I don't understand and probably won't even experience given I never did it with 2.

    submitted by /u/myghostisdead
    [link] [comments]

    Cartel event drop rate

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 06:12 PM PDT

    After getting my initial 8 coordinate drops off the monkeys on eden 6, i have full-cleared 7 maps and gotten 0 additional drops. is there some new gimick i'm missing? even the Scrap-Trap event dropped 0.

    submitted by /u/Nytherion
    [link] [comments]

    I'm having trouble with BL3 crashing a ton?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 08:17 PM PDT

    Just trying to play co-op with my friends, and I keep crashing, their game runs fine.

    I've run it as an administrator, my graphics drivers are up to date, I've currently got a RTX3080, an i9 with 32gb of RAM and the game runs flawlessly, sometimes over 300fps, until it doesn't and just crashes. Getting somewhat frustrating and I'm running out of options. I've tried running windows compatibility troubleshooter, I've verified the Steam game files and they run great, I've turned off v-sync, I've swapped between directx11 and directx12, no matter what it seems to crash.

    https://imgur.com/a/OCRoK8C

    Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/FutureAstronautt
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone else stopped doing OP levels in BL2?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 08:08 AM PDT

    Hey all, I was wondering if I was the only person that just doesn't do OP levels in their BL2 playthroughs anymore. I always found them to be more annoying and tedious than an actual challenge as it's literally just flat damage reduction due to how levels work in that game. I've had way more fun at LVL 80 with LVL 80 gear than I've ever had at lvl 72 op 8 or lvl 80 op10.

    submitted by /u/quinn50
    [link] [comments]

    Killer Shield

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 09:19 PM PDT

    I was playing a random game online in BL1, and the guy I was playing with gave me a shield that I've never seen before. That not only boosted my health, but gave a ton of protection. This was back on PS3 and I lost the save to it. Is there anyway to acquire something like that in BL1, or 2?

    submitted by /u/Intelligent-Skin7284
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any melee builds now?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 08:30 PM PDT

    I havent played BL3 since the release. I played "melee" Amara......though the only real way to melee was to get a shotgun that scaled with melee damage. Also....you couldnt even see the siren arms unless you were the host of the game. Is melee still in such a sad state?

    Are there any good melee builds these days or even fun builds in general? I always loved the up in your face builds rather than the stay back and snipe fragile types.

    submitted by /u/Bobbylight20
    [link] [comments]

    melee only krieg — skill tree tips ?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 11:18 AM PDT

    hey ! ps4 player here . i run a melee only krieg , about level 56 , maxed out all of mania (except for fuel the rampage and embrace the pain) ((playing with gaiges with friendly fire on has killed me more times than i can count )) and im wondering where to go from here , would it be worth it to focus on bloodlust or hellborn ? i've been going through hellborn but i can't tell if it's helping or not . what exactly do bloodlust stacks do ? im just not entirely sure ? am i missing out on something ? i do pretty okay with krieg , definitely a favorite . i dont usually use a shield so i can get salt stacks more easily .

    submitted by /u/KRIEGTYR
    [link] [comments]

    My experience with Moze so far(LV33 with side missions).

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 01:02 PM PDT

    I bought the complete edition on sale and I had fun so far but the play pattern is extremely repetitive. Only two players joined my session so far(open to public) when I was lev20, I maxed the machine gun tree with cryo effect: bear, kill, loot, repeat. I don't fire my guns because enemies are always grouped together and die to a single bear charge, I don't even need ammo but naked Moze feels quite vulnerable. Should I respec to get the iron cub? I read that it's inferior to the explosive build.

    submitted by /u/Ironforce92
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Bl2 DLC

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 04:29 PM PDT

    Idk if anyone else has this issue but been playing bl2 for about 4years now and i've only realised now that some of the dlc's are not being installed despite being purchased (steam), i bought the goty edition first then the handsome collection, yet i can't play marcus' dlc, the halloween dlc and creature dome, i've tried to reinstall the game, when to properties and redownloaded dlc, but wherever i try to redownload it instantly finishes without downloading anything. Any help would be much appreciated

    submitted by /u/ExKetchan
    [link] [comments]

    Maurice's Black Market

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 04:23 PM PDT

    So I've heard about Maurice's vending machine and I need to know is it worth finding it and does it cost eridian like Earl's vending machine?

    submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded-Echo789
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands GOTY Enhanced Playthrough 100%

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 04:17 PM PDT

    looking for someone to run through BL1 fully( all dlc all playthourgh) can do it myself but its more fun if youre not solo lmao

    if youre interested add me on steam

    https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199067402599

    submitted by /u/DeadassB518
    [link] [comments]

    borderlands GOTY enhanced not working

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 04:05 PM PDT

    I would attach an image but I cant lol, it says 'Failed to find file for package Core for async preloading.'

    submitted by /u/Competitive_Plum_945
    [link] [comments]

    Question about badass enemies

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 03:32 PM PDT

    Am I the only one who seems to be getting a ridiculous amount of badass enemies latey? I'm playing at level 72 mayham 11.

    submitted by /u/PandaMan288
    [link] [comments]

    Exclamation Mark dissapears for side quests?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 11:36 AM PDT

    Hey!

    Im trying to complete all side quests, but for some reasons, when I view the map I have some exlamation marks for some specific side quest and they disappeared when I fast travel to the location.

    For example the "bad reception" mission at the droughts.

    Does anyone know how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Medium-Leg-154
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck between Borderlands the Handsome Collection and Borderlands the GOTY Enhanced Edition

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 06:08 AM PDT

    Whoever comes across this post I will like your help. So on Steam the Borderlands Handsome Collection is on sale for €14.84 which includes Borderlands 2 (I already have this) + Borderlands 2 DLCs and Borderlands the Presequels. Borderlands the GOTY Enhanced Edition is on sale for €9.89. The Handsome Collection is tempting as I haven't played the PreSequels and I get the DLCs for Borderlands 2 so I wouldn't mind replaying Borderlands 2. I also haven't played Borderlands GOTY Enhanced Edition and since it's the first game of the series I would like to give it a shot. Help would be much appreciated

    submitted by /u/Taha5h
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 1 fov fix

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 10:16 AM PDT

    Anyone know to make the fov fix stay in multiplayer? Whenever I sprint it resets the fov for some reason when i play online. I've tried binding fov change to my movement and sprint key as well. That hasn't worked, and so far nothing else has either. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Gallant_131
    [link] [comments]

    Handsome Jack was an actual hero , and heres why.

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 12:19 PM PDT

    So we all know that in BL2 , we had to kill Jack or let lilith do it.

    But , peoples who played the pre sequel knows what was Jack before the story of BL2 begun.

    And i think its obvious that Jack was a hero of the story and Lilith and her gang was the bad guys.

    And heres why :

    1. Jack during the TPS was an actual good guy , and he proven it with saving our characters during the early part of the story , when we get shot to the moon.
    2. The hyperion space station wasnt a weapon built by Jack , or in the interest of Jack , he and his man used it to send resources to the workers on the moon , such as supplies.
    3. Lilith without any real logic behind her actions , stopped Jack , and gave him a scar for the rest of his life , and possibly did something to his head , since it was quite a punch from a siren.
    4. The latter part of my 3. proves that its most likely that this was the reason why Jack killed off some actually good people during BL2 , wich surprisingly isnt that big of a number.
    5. Jack contained Angel only because she killed her mother , aka Jack's wife , and seeing that he was actually someone whow as ready to sacrifice himself for some stranger(aka our character) , likely hit him real bad in the heart , and still , he didnt killed her for it , because he stil loved his daughter.
    6. Many people who Jack killed during BL2 wasnt innocent at all , for example theres multiplie clues that his grandmother wasnt your avg. granny making tasty dishes and cooking pies , just look around her house.
    7. Jack's goal was an actual paradise , and unlike a utopiah , it was actually in reach , wich he coud not easily but , still , he coud reach it , and make the life of the real innocent people of Pandora good.
    8. Jack during BL2 killed many people , but most of them was a bad person , but at least questionably sane and moral.
    9. The only reason why Jack did bad things during BL2 , is still around , and it called lilith. Meanwhile Jack died , either by the players character or by lilith , ironically , lilith still around and her actions and character interactions , like monologues we heard , just proves that she is a psychopath , and only able to blame others for the actions of her. Like the death of her beloved ones.
    10. Jack did in fact , killed more evil person in Pandora , than the self proclaimed good guys did , togheter.
    submitted by /u/Tsveinnor
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment