• Breaking News

    Monday, June 28, 2021

    Borderlands Do the BL1 vault hunters know about the BL2 vault hunters communication with Angel?

    Borderlands Do the BL1 vault hunters know about the BL2 vault hunters communication with Angel?


    Do the BL1 vault hunters know about the BL2 vault hunters communication with Angel?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 03:19 PM PDT

    We know both the BL1 and BL2 vault hunters were lead by Angel, but did Roland and them know the BL2 vault hunters were communicating with Angel prior to her bringing down Sanctuary's shields?

    Later in the game, when Angel reappears, Roland says he told her never to contact them again. Did he mean never again after she screwed them over in Sanctuary or after they opened the Vault in BL1? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/GuyWithTheCats
    [link] [comments]

    And They'll Tell Two Friends

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 04:56 PM PDT

    I need this BL1 achievement on Steam. I need it for both the original GOTY and the Enhanced version. Can anyone help me with this?

    It is a viral achievement meaning you need to already have it in order to give it to me.

    Edit: I have the achievement now. Let me know if you also need help.

    submitted by /u/Aztraeuz
    [link] [comments]

    Frame rate issues on BL3 on PC

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 10:19 PM PDT

    Hey all, I know there were issues with frame rate on PC when the game first came out. Up until recently I have just played on Xbox. I finally managed to build a solid PC rig and thought for sure I would be able to run BL3 with no problem. But even with limiting my settings to High, and capping FPS at 60, I will still get random frame drops into the teens. Is there something I am missing? Do I really need a super crazy power house computer to run it without frame issues?

    The build:

    Ryzen 5 5600X

    MSi X570 Gaming Edge Wifi

    2x16gb G.Skill Z Trident Neo 3600mhz (XPM profile on)

    ASUS TUF Gaming 6700XT running Overclocked (12gb RAM)

    The game is loaded onto a 2tb hard drive at 7200 RPM, although I do have room to put it on my m.2 drive if that would help.

    Any suggestions? It kills me to have a decent computer and still see the frame rate drop so much randomly.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/tits_the_artist
    [link] [comments]

    What are the chances the Lilith and Defense of Santuary DLC will go on sale this Steam Summer Sale?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 05:19 PM PDT

    Currently it looks like it is pointedly featured on the Borderlands page but no sale, probably because it is free in Epic store and it is incentive for players to switch store?

    Everything else from the franchise is on sale seems like ....

    A little salty not being able to play OP levels after paying for Digistruct peak.....

    submitted by /u/intotheirishole
    [link] [comments]

    Pre-sequal

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 05:34 PM PDT

    Os their any drop tables for tps? I just finished tvhm and need to know where to grind.

    submitted by /u/CrypticWingSsmmo
    [link] [comments]

    How is BL3 now? Is endgame interesting? Have they fixed talent trees (scaling)?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 06:33 PM PDT

    Haven't played since around release. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/waynefiltered
    [link] [comments]

    When I try to play borderlands GOTY (not enhanced) there’s an error. I’ve played it prior and all was fine.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 12:00 PM PDT

    So basically, I bought borderlands GOTY two weeks ago and played it with a friend. Today, when I wanted to launch it, there was an error saying that the file name could not be found. I uninstalled and reinstalled it, but it didn't help. Did this happen to anybody else as well?

    The error code

    submitted by /u/Adventurous_Ad665
    [link] [comments]

    DLC's not installing (steam)

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 04:32 PM PDT

    Been playing bl2 for about 4years now and i've only realised now that some of the dlc are not being installed despite being purcahse, i bought the goty first then the handsome collection, yet i can't play marcus' dlc, the halloween dlc and creature dome

    I've checked properties -> dlc, but it doesn't display the dlc's

    submitted by /u/ExKetchan
    [link] [comments]

    Dear Gearbox Software.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 04:15 PM PDT

    Two words: Specialization Slots.

    Option A: Spend millions in in-game cash to respec, painstakingly place seventy skill points, then spend it again if we get one point out of place. Splatter a millimeter thin across the planet and pay respawn fees if/when we end up forgetting that one crucial piece of gear that breaks our build in Mayhem 10.

    Option B: Get our layout and loadout right one time, then spend, say, 250 Eridium to encode it in a Specialization Slot. Spend the same cash to activate that slot that we'd spend to respec, whereby it loads our equipment from the bank and resets our skill points & Action Skills to the proper layout.

    Pros:

    - You still get your cash sink.

    - We get less frustration when swapping builds.

    - Replayability goes up because we don't have to fiddle around for fifteen minutes every time we want to switch between mobbing, bossing, or raiding (Amara, I'm looking at you - I love you, girlfriend, but you need some serious balance work).

    Cons:

    - ????????

    Sincerely,

    - An Amara Main that's tired of fiddling around

    submitted by /u/TrinityCollapse
    [link] [comments]

    Old Haven Claptrap

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 12:32 PM PDT

    Hello! Fellow Vault Hunters, I need your help! I'm in Old Haven, but I can't find the Claptrap. I go to the "!" but he isn't there. Is this a bug? A glitch? I've done all the other Side-Quests in the area, and left and come back. I don't know what to do.

    submitted by /u/Arcturus2099
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 is unplayable on my device.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 07:58 AM PDT

    Is my computer that bad? I have a laptop Asus Vivobook 15 x512da Ryzen 7 with 16GB of RAM. The game constantly stutters and the sound gets pixelated and cut up. I went out of my way to buy a strong machine so I can play BL3 without a worry and now I'm left with nothing but disappointment. Even at the lowest graphics and resolution the problem remains and gets worse during combat or when you're discovering new areas.

    Is my laptop that bad? Or is there any chance that there could be something wrong with the actual game?

    submitted by /u/Clam6451
    [link] [comments]

    How do i add custom mods to UCP?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 11:03 AM PDT

    Im trying to add some mods to UCP can anyone give me a video or something that would guide me through it?

    submitted by /u/Cybalicious
    [link] [comments]

    Is the grind worth it?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 10:55 AM PDT

    Is conference call worth grinding for anarchy gaige playthrough 1 or should I wait?

    submitted by /u/JazzDaSpood
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 is turning my monitors off! Please help!

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 09:45 AM PDT

    Hi, thanks for clicking! I need your help.

    After the recent update, I can no longer play the game. I play the game through epic. As you can see in the video below, once bl3 would get to the actual menu, my monitors turn off, forcing me to restart my computer.

    I have tried restarting, updating my drivers (amd 21.5.2), uninstalling and reinstalling bl3 and doing any windows updates. I don't know what to do and I really want to play Moze :(

    Video: https://streamable.com/rtknrx

    (Sorry about background noise, need the ac on!)

    Oh yea, my specs are:

    Intel core i5 6500

    16gb ram

    MSI Z170A SLI

    AMD Radeon R9 390 8192mb

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Fluttershy3
    [link] [comments]

    Crimson Lance officers battle

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 05:38 AM PDT

    Who would win?

    1. Master McCloud
    2. Kyros
    3. Typhoon

    Let me know who I missed.

    submitted by /u/RoyalSoldierx
    [link] [comments]

    Who’s your favorite psycho?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 05:27 AM PDT

    1. Flesh Stick
    2. 9 Toes
    3. McNally
    4. Bone Head
    5. Krieg
    6. Face McShooty
    7. King Wee Wee
    8. One-Eyed Jack
    9. Assassin Reeth
    10. Savage Lee
    11. Incinerator Clayton
    12. Mad Dog
    13. Geary
    14. Completely Sane Sid
    15. Shiv

    I missed a lot so let me know down below and I'll add them.

    My favorite is Face McShooty

    submitted by /u/RoyalSoldierx
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands freezer on Xbox series s

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 06:17 AM PDT

    Good morning i try to reinstall Borderlands 3 on Xbox series s. The result Is nothing the game freeze on 30 second very unplayable.

    submitted by /u/Which_Holiday_7772
    [link] [comments]

    Hmmm

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 03:52 AM PDT

    Do you know about the sniper on Mordecai's Tower. I just realized the sniper on hammerlock's back in hammerlock's big game hunt is the same sniper Or am I wrong

    submitted by /u/UnderstandingCalm231
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment