• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 13, 2021

    Borderlands Trying to learn crawmerax legit, how do I get away from him?

    Borderlands Trying to learn crawmerax legit, how do I get away from him?


    Trying to learn crawmerax legit, how do I get away from him?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 07:10 AM PDT

    Playing Mordecai, I'm aware he has some insane 10 second kills possible but I don't quite have the aim for it. I'm trying to kite him out but he just walks so much faster than even my running speed it just doesn't seem doable. How do you beat this guy without the insane instakills/ledge glitch? Lillith relies on phasewalk to get away and obviously that's not an option here. Assume I'm geared and my build's fine (pistol)

    submitted by /u/Aurorious
    [link] [comments]

    Why am I dying so fast in Bl1?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 07:05 PM PDT

    I just got into playthrough 2 on my brick and I'm dying insanely fast. I have plenty of health but its dropping almost instantly the second I leave cover. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/ITZHYP3
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player, got some questions

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 04:53 PM PDT

    Hello party people! I've returned to Borderlands series after 5 years and now doing all trophies runs, so I've got a few questions:

    Borderlands 1: Do certain legendaries have lower chance to appear? I was looking to upgrade my equipment for Crawmerax runs, and after few hours of Hyperion gift store and few hundreds of golden chests opened I got tons of Equalizers, but zero copies of Anaconda and Unforgiven. Kind of bumming that lvl 58 Anaconda with x7 is still better than any lvl 69 revolver.

    Also, do Moxxi's arena trophies proc for all players if played in coop?

    Borderlands 2: I watched some loot farming guides with red chests literally full of legendaries, so I wonder at which point I'll be able to get at least something close to that. I've started UVHM recently, and so far red chests were only full of greens.

    Also, what is the fastest way to level up a character without Commander Lilith DLC? Not a fan of paying for a single DLC as much as for Legendary Collection.

    I'm playing on PS4. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/macrosdxc
    [link] [comments]

    Player Ghosts

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 09:59 AM PDT

    OK what if there was an option when you have your game set to public to see other players and friends ghosts throughout the game to see what they did through sections?? Wouldn't that be like neat to see where your friends died or reacted to some bomb loot.

    submitted by /u/PLAKETKETKETKET
    [link] [comments]

    Why isn't Tiny Tina Playing herself in Tiny Tina's Wonderlands?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 05:13 PM PDT

    In the E3 Gearbox University Advert Tiny Tina's Wonderlands was announced as well as a film tie-in but I'm quite confused as to Tina's involvement and why it is named after her and why she doesn't play herself in these 2 projects.

    submitted by /u/Zarguthian
    [link] [comments]

    Personal problems with my friend playing CO-OP. What should I do?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 03:40 PM PDT

    So I started playing Bordelands 3 with my friend. Him and I have never played a co-op campaign, it's new for him and me. We tried Sniper Elite but it was hella boring so we just left.

    My problem is, my friend hardly comes online and at random times. He'll play for 2 hrs max and then leave. We both have online college but he seems to use online college as an excuse to not come at the time we decide.

    Also, I can't keep my focus on the story since we both constantly keep talking (both our faults). I can't obviously say him to shut up or I can't shut myself up (or he'll get bored and leave even sooner).

    Even though we both game since childhood, he doesn't have the passion in games like me, so he doesn't even try focusing on the story.

    We are having fun playing CO-OP but I can't understand wtf is happening in the game. And if I don't understand what is happening, then I don't enjoy the game. Also as I said, my actual problem, he doesn't come at time and plays too less. Most of the day I'm just waiting to hop in since the gameplay is so much fun and better than BL2. But due to him, I can't.

    Should I just start playing alone? Like I'll start a new campaign, I'll probably reach my current point within 4 hours.

    I think CO-OP can be the best or the worst experience depending on the friend. Anyways, is staying in CO-OP worth? Did you have any experience like me?

    submitted by /u/splashyDIAMOND
    [link] [comments]

    epic games application access is restricted

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 02:11 PM PDT

    I want to launch Tales from the Borderlands on epic and the game does not launch, instead I keep geting taken to google chrome and there is a message that goes like this "application access is restricted". Do you guys know what to do?

    submitted by /u/ANTONkakGANDON
    [link] [comments]

    Which one should I get?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 08:06 AM PDT

    So basically, BL1 GOTY and the Handsome Collection (BL2 + Pre sequel) are both on sale and I'm wondering which one I should get. I've only ever played BL3 and I want to play more of the series but don't know which I should get. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Luzer1211
    [link] [comments]

    Will there be a Complete Edition of Borderlands 3?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 10:27 AM PDT

    I'm overwhelmed by all the DLCs, season passes and extras. I just want a simple one time purchase that has everything. Handsome Collection has all of BL2 and TPS. Will something similar release soon for BL3?

    submitted by /u/Lichkaiser
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands goty movement busted?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 09:18 AM PDT

    So is the PS4 version of borderlands 1 a little wonky with movement?

    I just started a new game in menu left and right thumbstick work near perfectly

    As soon as clap trap opens the door to enter fyrestone and the assets start loading all I get is turn right and when I turn left it has a long 3 second delay as I'm getting hailed with bullets.

    This is a re release of a PS3 game why is a bug like this in the game?

    submitted by /u/CarefulCauliflower6
    [link] [comments]

    Majin scooter

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    Idk why this community doesn't allow photos but when you first meet scooter the lady on his hat resembles the shape of the majin "M" in dbz. I was going to imply that scooter got a power up and BL & DBZ have a shared universe, but it's pretty lost w/o the picture

    submitted by /u/ChefboyRD33
    [link] [comments]

    My game keeps crashing.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 07:37 AM PDT

    When I play Borderlands 2, whenever I get to Tundra Express, my game will crash. How do I fix this?

    submitted by /u/Shaquarfsha
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment