• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 8, 2021

    Borderlands getting back into bl3 need some friends

    Borderlands getting back into bl3 need some friends


    getting back into bl3 need some friends

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 11:56 AM PDT

    i moved to pc just after finishing the 2nd dlc and now have bought it on pc so trying to find some friends to chill with talk about the game with and just have a good time

    submitted by /u/SuperficialNightWolf
    [link] [comments]

    Is BL3 complete now or more DLC/events/add ons are still comming?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 07:40 PM PDT

    Just wanting to know so that i can farm for M10 at max level without worying a new level cap increase

    Also, is PS4 fast travel fixed now?

    submitted by /u/JetStrim
    [link] [comments]

    I beat Borderlands 1 without dying, and now I'm going to beat the entire series without dying

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 03:12 PM PDT

    It wasn't easy, mostly because I'm dumb, but I did it. I'm using Gaige for BL2, and if anyone has any tips or warnings I should know moving forward, please let me know.

    Here's a video I made about the process: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofJQo8woxng

    submitted by /u/Extra_Medium_Chongus
    [link] [comments]

    The death towers.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 04:36 PM PDT

    I know there has been discussions about the towers. But the most recent one I could find is literally from 7 years ago,so,I come to ask,are the gun towers to keep everyone inside,or to keep the large beasts like skagzilla and town sized things out? And if both,would the towers shoot their own boss? If they was built cheaply they would just shoot anyone. Which would be very counter productive I feel for expansion and such....especially if they shoot the person who owns it who was driving to a new site to mine,so I wish to ask,what is their purpose in the eyes of all of you?

    submitted by /u/engitheupgrader
    [link] [comments]

    So about salvador skill trees

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 01:07 PM PDT

    Should i got with the rampage or brawn skill tree? Ive already finished the gun lust one and im tied between the other 2, the reason why is because i have 3 pistols and both have something great for them

    submitted by /u/themememgod3
    [link] [comments]

    How do you get more max health

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 09:32 PM PDT

    I have no clue

    submitted by /u/baxmax22
    [link] [comments]

    Help with the first game

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 08:51 PM PDT

    So on my second play though since I just got into it before you meet tannis you have to talk to a claptrap, I had done this but also had to get off so I saved and quit, when I came back that park of the checklist wasn't checked off but I was still able to talk to tannis, now I am stuck having talk to tannis checked off but not talking to claptrap, anyone know how I can fix this?

    submitted by /u/reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeds
    [link] [comments]

    Codes of BL2

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 11:59 AM PDT

    Can someone tell me some golden key codes pls ? Every video that i watch only as expired ones .

    submitted by /u/Iker_khyh_lima
    [link] [comments]

    BL3 audio problems since latest hot fix -- Xbox

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 12:08 PM PDT

    My buddies and I have horrendous chat audio since the latest hot fix. In-game audio (music / dialogue / effects) are all fine, but when we talk with each other, there's a bunch of distortion on our voices. We're all on fiber or cable connections, and it doesn't matter who's on, or who initiates the game. Tried multiple restarts and tweaking audio settings in-game. Also not able to continue a conversation during the loading screens because the audio tends to drop out a lot. Any help and suggestions are welcome. Thanks!

    EDIT -- I should add that the distortion only is in BL3. We have no problems with other games, it seems.

    submitted by /u/kingyubba
    [link] [comments]

    I need some help finding a scene that I may have made up

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 07:19 PM PDT

    I swore remembering a part in either 2 or Pre-Sequel that gave you the option to unmask Jack at some point, and if you didn't he would thank you genuinely. I replayed both games recently and it just… never came up. Did my mind just give me a false memory or did I miss something?

    submitted by /u/HereForTOMT2
    [link] [comments]

    Fast travel bugged in Borderlands GOTY?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 09:18 AM PDT

    I'm playing the general Knoxx dlc and I can only fast travel to T-bone Junction, I've completed the main story and have unlocked fast travel, I feel like I've been able to fast travel to other sections of the dlc on the 360 version, can anyone help me out here?

    submitted by /u/pinksweater204
    [link] [comments]

    Any good cash farms? Base game please

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 02:48 PM PDT

    I recently got back into borderlands 3 and don't have the money for dlc. (I'll buy them soon as I've always done because gearbox always puts out the goods) but I need cash, and as for now I just use my eridium farm and then use Gun Gun to turn it into guns that I sell. It seems like a waste of time so if anyone has any tips or suggestions lmk!

    submitted by /u/komipaii
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 11:42 AM PDT

    Is it possible to drop a Legendary E-tech Spiker in BL2 community patch? I and my friend were feeding buttstallion and here it is. Wondering if it's a bug or something.

    submitted by /u/Rengerio
    [link] [comments]

    SHiFT codes for Switch !

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 04:16 AM PDT

    Does anyone have shift codes for borderlands 1 on the Nintendo switch? i cant find any that arent expired!

    submitted by /u/CJ_LoneWolf
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment