• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 3, 2021

    Borderlands How do you beat Guardian Takedown with Fl4k mayhem 10?

    Borderlands How do you beat Guardian Takedown with Fl4k mayhem 10?


    How do you beat Guardian Takedown with Fl4k mayhem 10?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 02:05 PM PDT

    Is there a specific build anyone has or recommends? I've been trying to beat it for awhile now. I tried 3shot/plaguebearer and struggle still. Any advice would be helpful! Thank you!

    submitted by /u/xIR0NPULSE
    [link] [comments]

    BL3: The Lob and Consecutive Hits anoint

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 10:33 AM PDT

    Finding information about this has been challenging to say the least so I figured Reddit might know. I'm wondering how the Consecutive Hits anoint affects The Lob. It's difficult to test and I'm no expert on damage.

    Since it's projectile is somewhat unique among weapons, it's damage works in a mini AoE around the projectile. Is the stacking bonus considered a miss the very instance projectile can't tick damage?

    Would it just be better to go with a 2 mag anoint instead?

    submitted by /u/Kontonno
    [link] [comments]

    Sanctuary III BUG

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 10:35 PM PDT

    Anyone else getting a bug when fast traveling back to sanctuary III, screen goes black and crashes

    submitted by /u/Randtastic19
    [link] [comments]

    [Borderlands 3] Are there any workarounds to unlocking slots and Mayhem Mode without repeating the base game with each character?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 10:31 PM PDT

    I'm trying to determine if I can find ways to "skip" the wait with some of my other characters, or with my friends' characters.

    I lnow you have to complete certain missions to unlock the 3rd and 4th gun slots, class slot, and artifact slot. Still, I would like to be able to, say, have someone join me and then be able to access Mayhem Mode and level scaling by themselves, or maybe unlock Mayhem or scaling for my other characters...

    submitted by /u/FF_Ninja
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 freezes then crashes

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 01:23 PM PDT

    Borderlands 2 is crashing for me often, it freezes then says "not responding" while the audio still plays. I tried to reinstall drivers, verify game files and lower video settings but nothing seems to work.
    Is someone having the same issue as i am? is there a fix for it?

    submitted by /u/Ok_Actuary6332
    [link] [comments]

    I just got bl3 on ps4

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 05:13 PM PDT

    I just got bl3 and I'm want to know if anyone wants to play ps4 username f_trq1

    submitted by /u/williamiscool123
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to permanently enable PVP?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 09:22 AM PDT

    I have an idea for a video I want to make that requires PVP to be enabled the entire time. Is there a command that makes that possible? Even one that requires you to punch in a command every respawn? Any help would be much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/GuyWithTheCats
    [link] [comments]

    Playing with friends in other continents

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 01:19 PM PDT

    I'm from the UK but my mate is from South Africa, and we want to play BL3. Will it be difficult with the latency? Or should it be fine? They don't have any servers in Africa really, so it wouldn't be like playing with someone from the States. Idk might be talking shit.

    Will delete this if it's against the rules

    submitted by /u/baked-in-alaska
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Series X performance vs Xbox one X

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 11:10 PM PDT

    Hello everyone. For the past 3 weeks I have been playing borderlands 3 and all the dlcs for the first time. I started playing on my Xbox one X. Load times were super long and there were occasional studders but it ran reasonably well. This week I got my new Series X in the mail. I started play the game on it. Load times are way less, but the performance is much worse. There are frequent stutters, 2 comlplete freezes( restart the game) and the game has caused the Series X to shutdown twice due to I assume overheating. So my questions are: 1. Are there known issues with borderlands 3 and the new consoles? Does this sound like things others have experienced? 2. Has there been a new patch or update to the game that has made it run worse over the past week? 3. Overall does this sound like an issue with my new series X or the game to you? The console does seem to get much hotter than my old Xbox one/ one x. Thanks for any help! I am running the game only in 1080p if that makes a difference.

    submitted by /u/Gamester12
    [link] [comments]

    Mayhem 11

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 10:20 PM PDT

    Did they ever fix the thing where it doesn't actually change the drop rate from 10 vs 11?

    submitted by /u/Jhhvt
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment