• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 4, 2021

    Borderlands How is the 'end state' of BL3 vs BL2?

    Borderlands How is the 'end state' of BL3 vs BL2?


    How is the 'end state' of BL3 vs BL2?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 12:37 PM PDT

    So I've played a bit of BL3 during the first Season Pass. Part of the things that bothered me was limited events having content which was time gated meaning I couldn't just farm for whatever I wanted to go for. Borderlands 2 had a pretty great sandbox with many different pieces of content which made farming pretty fun, though a bit stale over long periods of time.

    How is the 'end state' of BL3 now that events have been made permanent? Is it as vast as BL2 and has Mayhem turned into a better version of OP levels?

    submitted by /u/Doctorsl1m
    [link] [comments]

    What are your favourite allegiance runs?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 04:52 AM PDT

    In any of the games what have been your favourite allegiance runs and on which vh? I've always enjoyed runs that just seem to make sense for the vault hunter like maliwan maya but these are normally pretty easy so I want to know all of your favourites

    submitted by /u/Coffee_4me123
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Handsome Collection on Steam.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 08:00 PM PDT

    Okay. So on Xbox 360 and Xbox One You have the Backward compatible Xbox360 version of Borderlands 2, and the version from the Handsome Collection. These two versions acted like separate games and couldn't connect to each other for multiplayer.

    I'm wondering if it's the same way on Steam. My friend doesn't own the Handsome collection, They own the base Borderlands 2. Do I need to buy the base Borderlands 2 or can I buy the Handsome Collection and still play with them?

    submitted by /u/CapnRoxy
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone want to play

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 06:29 AM PDT

    I have bl2,pre sequel,bl3 from the star I don't care which one you pick ps4 username F_trQ1

    submitted by /u/williamiscool123
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands Buddies

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 12:47 PM PDT

    Like the title, I'm lookin for some borderlands friends to play with. I've got all of next week off and I'm prepared to stick myself to the couch and play some of my favorite game

    submitted by /u/dragonshmaggon
    [link] [comments]

    Completing UVHM Story Campaign

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 04:06 PM PDT

    So I completed the UVHM story campaign as Maya, which took me up to Level 58. While playing UVHM, I avoided most side quests, which might have been a huge mistake.

    I went back to southern shelf and completed the "bad hair day" question in which the NPCs were scaled to my level, but the quest reward was not.

    My question is: should I go ahead and burn though all the optional quests and then jump through the DLCs?

    I have the handsome Jack [edited: collection] + Commander Lilith and the Fight for Sanctuary.

    submitted by /u/utatheatreguy
    [link] [comments]

    Which side character from the series is your favorite?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 06:06 PM PDT

    I think mine is honestly Rhys-Ball, so dumb, and hearing him yell "Go Rhys Ball!" whenever he hacks a door open for me is amazing.

    Which side character (or even a character that only shows up once) is your favorite and from which BL?

    submitted by /u/Tantricmac
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone want to play bl3

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 06:03 PM PDT

    I'm on ps4 username F_trQ1

    submitted by /u/williamiscool123
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how to get Ava's Mysterious Artifact if you accidentally lose it?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 01:31 AM PDT

    Title. I kinda just sold everything Ava gave me at the end of the mysetriouslier dlc cuz I didnt think they'd give me a gameplay changing artifact and now i need the eridium pile achievement

    Funny enough, Zane's drone can reveal invisible piles if you have the buff zane/debuff enemies augment but that would take me like 10 more hours to find 50 piles.

    submitted by /u/Backflip_Off_A_Cliff
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question about item mechanics

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 09:05 AM PDT

    On an item like this: https://imgur.com/a/DCk2dMi where it says "Imbues melee damage with radiation" and "+80% to Radiation damage", does that mean that it's giving you +80% to all radiation damage you deal, including weapons or just the radiation damage that you deal with melee?

    Bonus question, does this increase radiation damage caused by Fl4k's Gamma Burst, or is that considered damage being done by his pet?

    submitted by /u/Dapper_Champion
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the season pass?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 04:55 PM PDT

    Hey guys. I bought BL3 on Epic back when it came out. The season pass and stuff is on sale on steam, if I buy the pass on steam can I use it on my game that I bought from Epic game store?

    submitted by /u/Mellow_2JZ
    [link] [comments]

    Ps4 crossplay never coming?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 04:31 PM PDT

    As title says, is ps4 crossplay NEVER going to be a thing or will it eventually?

    submitted by /u/tydiss
    [link] [comments]

    Just a little question

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 01:25 PM PDT

    Hey so my brother me and a friend want to play borderlands for the switch we have 2 switches but i know some games that dont allow splitscreen online so is it possible in borderlands for the switch?

    submitted by /u/dmen333x2
    [link] [comments]

    I was away from the game for a while

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 01:11 PM PDT

    I Just want to ask, they fixed the fact that if someone transfer the game from PS4 to PS5 the trophies already unlocked on PS4 do not unlock on PS5?

    submitted by /u/Folk_Viking
    [link] [comments]

    BL3 Save Editor

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 01:08 PM PDT

    So I'm utilizing the BL3 save editor (http://bl3editor.com/#/)

    and for some reason, I seem to be unable to Import item codes from this list:

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1scyeHjKVddQ-uSAq-cn3KTJmpllrgLDAjZSY-LIcqRg/htmlview#gid=0

    Is there something I'm missing? I paste the code in and press import, and the item doesn't appear

    Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/Thorroach
    [link] [comments]

    I don't wanna reset my playthrough for multiple up to level Love Thumpers

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 03:36 AM PDT

    So basically I don't wanna have to reset my play through over and over again for multiple love thumpers, so I'm planning on read only farming from right before I have to turn the mission in so I can just keep repeating it over and over again for as long as I need leveled love thumpers.

    However, I need to know if the mission stays the same level as the level I picked it up at, or does it scale with my level as long as its before turn in?

    submitted by /u/Yacomehereoften2
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips for vladof moze??

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 11:12 AM PDT

    I've been trying to get into allegiance runs with having 200 hours in each game I've been getting bored just going average monarch fl4k, hellfire lilith, deputy sal, etc... I've just started moze vladof, any, tips for gear ( not average op weapons ).

    submitted by /u/ChaosPunx2
    [link] [comments]

    (BL1) Can someone ELI5 what I should do after beating the Destroyer on my first playthrough?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 11:29 PM PDT

    I'm about to fight the boss, but have a ton of side quests still to do. So should I wait and finish them, or can I keep playing after?

    Also what's the best method to getting to level 69?

    submitted by /u/Ghost_Mech
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for players on playstation

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 11:18 PM PDT

    Caraandkaleb

    submitted by /u/ProgressingBassist
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment