• Breaking News

    Monday, July 5, 2021

    Borderlands Random Amp shots

    Borderlands Random Amp shots


    Random Amp shots

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 10:46 AM PDT

    I recently started a fl4k run and noticed I seem to have random Amp shots I checked all my equipment stats and skills and can't seem to find a reason for the shots

    submitted by /u/JazzDaSpood
    [link] [comments]

    Why is there no replaying missions after you beat the game?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 01:35 PM PDT

    So from what I understand, the whole point of Borderlands is to farm loot and kill raid bosses. With that being said, why do they make it so damn difficult to do so? In order to farm gear you need to exploit the game, and if you're on console like I am, you basically have to deal with whatever garbage drop you get, unless you want to waste literal days farming a single item with some convulted exploit. Why not give you the list of missions you've completed and make it so you can try and retry over and over without save quitting and exploiting the game? Wouldn't that make it way better?

    Seems like an easy fix, which would make the experience even better than it already is. Because as it stands, console players are at a HUGE disadvantage over PC players. Now obviously PC is better and you should expect it to be a tiny bit better, but to be so ridiculously unbalanced from PC to Console isn't fun at all. Especially when I can literally never try any of these cool builds I see online because I don't have weeks to farm gear.

    submitted by /u/Shottaz83
    [link] [comments]

    Best solo build for Maya in BL2

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 04:43 PM PDT

    Not finding any clear answers online. Everyone contradicts each other's posts.

    submitted by /u/Ghost_Mech
    [link] [comments]

    super shredifier drop chance

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 08:10 PM PDT

    so I've been killing the titan in the slaughter shaft to try and get the super shredifier with he double chaingun barrels, but all I've gotten was the single barrel with maybe a shotgun attachment. i was just wondering if the chaingun attachment has a much lower drop chance or if the titan isn't the right dude to farm it.

    submitted by /u/IntentionRich9962
    [link] [comments]

    Super-Marcus Sweep

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 07:37 PM PDT

    Hello there, I've been trying to complete the mission Super-Marcus Sweep from the Knoxx DLC, but every time I fight Knoxx, he deploys Lance Medics and regenerates entirely. I've run out of bullets and I cannot seem to be able to kill him. How many times will he deploy the medics? Thank you all!

    submitted by /u/another_dissapoint
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck in a previous build of the game XB1

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 08:32 PM PDT

    i logged in and seen that my flakker only had one shot, looking to fix this

    submitted by /u/TrapLover02
    [link] [comments]

    PC BORDERLANDS 1

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 05:34 PM PDT

    Does anyone else have bugs on PC? For example, everytime I close out and later reload the game, the resolution is all messed up so I have to try to find the right resolution even though the little arrows to find the next one skips resolutions and it takes forever to find the right one. I'm hoping borderlands 2 isn't buggy much like the first one.

    submitted by /u/Falzii
    [link] [comments]

    Heart Attacker Skin Question

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 07:08 AM PDT

    Does anyone know if the heart attacker skin from the Broken Hearts event drops from the yellow hearts in Borderlands 3?

    I got the new trinket and weapons, but haven't seen the skin yet. I already have the heart breaker skin from last year, and the event page states that I already completed all of the challenges so I can't get it from there.

    Edit : words

    submitted by /u/DamnltJ3rry
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 1 Hacks for the Nintendo Switch (v1.0.2)

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 02:52 PM PDT

    Made some hacks for Borderlands 1 v1.0.2 for the Nintendo Switch. If you wanna watch, here's the video: https://youtu.be/bt0rWPF3iUg

    submitted by /u/Reclaimer_Shawn
    [link] [comments]

    Help! Totally lost in Konrad's Hold (Pandora)

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 01:52 AM PDT

    I'm part way through the main quest and I need to "Load reactor" but I must have taken a wrong turn somewhere and I can't find how to get back to where I need to be. There's a fairly big jump at the top of a building I made on the way and I think that's the way I need to go, but I'm now 'before' that jump and can't find my way to the jump!

    Screenshot in a comment below, I think I need to get to the purple diamond to get to the jump to the to the top right of the map again. If another screenshot of where I am would be helpful let me know!

    submitted by /u/SuxatGamin
    [link] [comments]

    Ammo deficiency

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    Last night i was playing towards the end of the story level 40+. anyway i've picked up the legendary "the flood" jakobs pistol. and last night it would only load to 9 ammo?? and now it's back to normal at 14 for me. the weapon state says it should be loaded at 12. none of the stats had been messed with other than the ammo. i'm not sure if my build has something to do with this or not. but it was pretty weird

    submitted by /u/Thin-Telephone
    [link] [comments]

    Question Regarding Borderlands Legendary Collection.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 01:03 PM PDT

    I'm thinking about buying the Nintendo Switch port of Borderlands Legendary collection, but have some questions.

    1. From what I've seen with my Google Fu, it sounds like Borderlands 1 is on the cartridge, while 2 and the Pre-sequel are online download codes. Is the DLC for Borderlands 1 on the cartridge, or is that also something I'd have to download?

    2. I remember the Xbox 360 version of Borderlands had online DRM with it's DLCs; When I boot the game while offline, and only while offline, the game says the DLCs are corrupt and unplayable, but if I boot while online, suddenly they stop being corrupt. So anyway, with the Legendary Collection, is it possible to play the download content while offline?

    submitted by /u/Throwaway787602
    [link] [comments]

    borderlands online

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 01:33 AM PDT

    does anybody remember that borderlands chinese spinoff? i really want to play it and ive been looking for it for ages now. i know its shut down but im sure somebody out there must have it downloaded to their pc or something. if you happen to know a way to play borderlands online still or have it downloaded it would mean alot to me. thanks!

    submitted by /u/clubcardaccepted
    [link] [comments]

    I need some help configuring a slightly modified Phaseflare/boss killer build and redirect some of the damage into weapons.

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 12:40 AM PDT

    I see either boss killer builds with phaseflare or all melee builds. For gun damage builds that I see, most people use phasegrasp.

    So my dilemma is knowing which of the perk points used in a majority of the phaseflare build guides can be diluted slightly so that the flare itself can still do high amounts of damage, but so that my guns get even just the slightest boost in damage.

    Essentially: which of the skill points can be lessened even by 1 or 2, so that they might raise my gun damage without taking huge amounts away from the grasp?

    I get annoyed swapping through all my guns when I don't have my flare ready to go and spending multiple magazines just trying to kill a mid level npc. I feel so weak!! There are a ton of mechanics in this game that I never fully understood or took advantage of so any detailed help/advice on gear/rolls would be helpful too.

    For reference: Character is level 72. Weapons used are mainly those you'd expect to see on this build: Face Puncher and Psycho Killer's. I'd like to branch out a little though.

    My current Skill Tree Build
    This build was based off which ever YouTube build video I had been watching but I cant recall exactly who's channel I found it on. Most of them were the same builds mostly.

    If you have made, or tested another build for the same type of game play I'm aiming for, please link me to the video or skill tree you use. If possible, I'd like to know/understand why certain points are placed so that I know why it is important to move or not move them in the future.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/beholdsara
    [link] [comments]

    bl2?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2021 06:29 AM PDT

    does anyone wanna do a bl2 co op only 1 life i will be picking gaige you can whoever does anyone want to add me on ps4 at simc5033 i will be on later today

    submitted by /u/slothk1ngiscool
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment