• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 15, 2021

    Borderlands Version 0.m is such a weird shield

    Borderlands Version 0.m is such a weird shield


    Version 0.m is such a weird shield

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 09:52 AM PDT

    Only usable if the map doesnt have a ceiling.

    Otherwise the red circle will literally drop on top of the roof and do nothing lol.

    If there are debris in the air it has a tendency to drop down vertically which is also very wacky.

    I dont know why this is the way they chose to employ this weird drop down mechanic for the dmg up circle. Lol

    submitted by /u/grineye
    [link] [comments]

    Playing 3 for the first time. I get why everyone hates Ava now.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 02:27 PM PDT

    I didn't even like Maya that much but holy shit

    (Also did Maya just forget she could fight back? She just took it)

    submitted by /u/HereForTOMT2
    [link] [comments]

    Ogre Assault Rifle

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 02:49 AM PDT

    I just got the slippery ogre ar from murderlins temple badass level. ive heard that ogres are one of the best assault rifles in the game but i dont know if the slippery ogre is good or not.

    submitted by /u/Splaskie
    [link] [comments]

    [BL2] Where is the offline version of the Community Patch?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 12:38 PM PDT

    The GitHub page for the Community Patch doesn't have patchoffline.txt. Where do I download it?

    submitted by /u/Awkward_Replay
    [link] [comments]

    (Bl1) Can you get pearls to drop in playthrough one?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 06:30 PM PDT

    Is it like bl2 where pearls can drop only in later playthroughs or can I just get them in playthrough one. Because I don't want to run through general Knox's dlc again

    submitted by /u/Dieseldees73
    [link] [comments]

    DLC Difficulty (BL1)

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 07:27 PM PDT

    What is the best order to do the DLC on playthrough 2? On playthrough 1 I went Jakob's Cove, T-Bone Junction, and then Tartarus (?) Station. The difficulty seemed pretty consistent. Now I'm on playthrough 2. Jakob's Cove was pleasantly difficult, but T-Bone is really easy. I'm level 61, but none of the enemies are beyond about level 54. I'm getting like 24 XP for killing vehicles, 13 XP for bandits and soldiers, and I'm not getting any good loot. Will it get harder, or should I change my order?

    submitted by /u/rojogo1004
    [link] [comments]

    Is a MOARR Yellowcake worth the farm or even possible?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 06:21 AM PDT

    I'm thinking about farming for a new Yellowcake at Mayhem 10 for my Moze and was just curious if it was worth trying before sinking in the time.

    (For context if necessary: Current build is Blast/Bottomless Mags with either a Flare or Mind Sweeper mod and an Iron Cub running nuke Vanquishers.)

    submitted by /u/TLGisTrans
    [link] [comments]

    I want to get rid of all the dialogue during the story mode... I moved those .pak files, but the dialogue is still playing on Athena. Did I miss something?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 04:45 PM PDT

    I made an alt and don't want to wait for the entire quest dialogue when the game won't let you do something till dialogue stops and want to just move through quickly.

    I read elsewhere on reddit that you can move/delete/etc. a particular .pak set of files and it should stop them, but it's not done anything.

    What can I do? :(

    submitted by /u/supplementtolife
    [link] [comments]

    What's your favorite part of a borderlands playthrough?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 11:18 PM PDT

    Do you like early game when you first start a character? Or do you enjoy late game when you are perfecting your build to take on the raid bosses? Do you like early game bl1 and late game bl2? Personally I like mid game the most where you have enough skill points to have a solid build and playstyle but still get those little shots of dopamine from leveling up and your dreaming about your final build and startegies.

    submitted by /u/siccanimelord69
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about grenades

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 02:46 AM PDT

    One of my grenades says it does 5397 X9 damage, it spawns 9 child grenades upon detonating, which breaks into a number of smaller child grenades that explode on impact. My other grenade does a flat 7443 damage with a 1099 burn per second. The game says that the Second grenade with the burn status does more damage? How can this be so? Can someone explain?

    submitted by /u/a1mm_
    [link] [comments]

    My Fastest Hemovorous (Last Phase) Kill

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 12:37 AM PDT

    12 Sec Hemovorous Kill

    Gave up all survivability for most damage possible.

    Used Cryo Root/Version 0.m/Ele Proj Vic Rush/It's Piss/Hustler. I don't know if I can do it faster.

    Spawn 0:06 Kill 0:18

    submitted by /u/grineye
    [link] [comments]

    Which Borderlands 3 bundle has the most stuff?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 12:38 AM PDT

    I have the money to spend on this game, and there are so many dlcs it's not even funny. Which bundle has the most stuff, the directors, designers, or the ultimate edition (or some other one i'm not listing)

    Thanks for the help in advance. edit: For the first 3 games, I did GOTY enhanced (b1), GOTY (b2), and the regular for TPS

    submitted by /u/howdohangmyself
    [link] [comments]

    I seriously need help with mayhem!?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    I have an issue where I can't even go to mayhem 4 after beating mayhem 3. There's no button for me to go up at all! I'm confused and look around as far as I can but no luck so I went here to look for some help! Please help me thank you!

    submitted by /u/Real_Tradition4127
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone want to play tps

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 12:00 AM PDT

    I'm going from the start and I'm on ps4 username F_trQ1

    submitted by /u/williamiscool123
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a level 13 skip for base game? If not can we have one?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 10:25 PM PDT

    I have never seen a level 13 skip for base game and I hate having to crawl through the opening and wait to get to sanctuary so I would really like a lvl13 skip for base game

    submitted by /u/Pridefull_Furry
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment