• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 21, 2021

    Borderlands Hyperion Hype Channel

    Borderlands Hyperion Hype Channel


    Hyperion Hype Channel

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 03:00 PM PDT

    This is where the vids live! Get you one....

    /r/Borderlands discourages YouTube channel and Twitch stream promotion, both as a corollary of Rule 4 and simple self-care: we have no interest in funneling conversation outside of the subreddit. Historically, everybody gets a single shot to throw their name out there; after that, it's spam city. We make exceptions for persons who regularly contribute to /r/Borderlands, or else who make their YouTube video part of a Reddit post that could stand by itself without the video. Y'all know who you are, and you rock.

    That said, this HYPE thread is an experiment to relax the rules just a bit. We will post this thread once a week, and we will sticky it if possible. This thread is all about the self-promotion. Because you're great. And your videos are great.

    So let's see those build videos. And then we'll all go out for milkshakes.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I wish money served more of a purpose

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 11:20 AM PDT

    It's great that you can buy SDU's with it but after maxing those out it really seems pretty useless. I wish we could pay to change gun parts or something. At least the scopes! I can't even tell you how many amazing rolls have been ruined by some 4x scope. Had a nearly perfect molten light show ruined by this today. I'd pay millions just a for a chance to role a normal reflex site.

    submitted by /u/ScamThallmen
    [link] [comments]

    Meet Skags for the First Time

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 09:49 PM PDT

    Back then, when I play Borderlands for the 1st time, then have to shoot the skags, I was like "man, why do I have to shoot the dogs in the face?" What is your reaction when you play this game?

    submitted by /u/PlatypusTurbulent48
    [link] [comments]

    What even do you like to have active and why?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 07:48 PM PDT

    I am currently level 54 and wondering what event you like to have active while you play.

    submitted by /u/munster1588
    [link] [comments]

    Moxxi Underdome Riot DLC

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 12:13 PM PDT

    Is there anyone here that finishes this DLC? How do you feel after been fighting hundreds of waves and completed all the bigger challenges?

    submitted by /u/PlatypusTurbulent48
    [link] [comments]

    Both Borderlands 3 PS4 and PS5 versions installed on my PS5

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 04:47 PM PDT

    So I downloaded Borderlands 3 onto my PS5 through PlayStation now but that only gave me the PS4 version without the upgrade, so I purchased the full game instead.

    I noticed that I now have both the PS4 version installed using 62gb and the PS5 version installed using 51gb.

    Can I delete the PS4 version and just keep the PS5 version or will that cause issues with the game?

    submitted by /u/mackle03
    [link] [comments]

    LODERBOT GANG

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 02:09 PM PDT

    After playing tales from the borderlands (an actual hidden gem for those that love BL lore) I never want to kill another loader bot in my entire life. That's the post. In fact make a loader bot a vault hunter next time, thanks gearbox. Who's with me?

    submitted by /u/davenation1
    [link] [comments]

    Grinds my gears

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 07:40 PM PDT

    I'll never understand the huge inflation of Ammo and Grenades. I'm jumping around in my 1st Playthrough in BL2 and in Lynchwood a pack a grenades is $$$$$ and in Blackburn Cove it's $.... it's still wild to me.

    submitted by /u/AndyC4N3
    [link] [comments]

    why my pistol and revolver ammo is regenerating? (Mordecai)

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 05:30 PM PDT

    it regens without picking up ammo

    submitted by /u/recap01
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Bl2 bug fixed for the legendary collection?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 01:17 PM PDT

    I just bought the legendary collection for the switch, I know there used to be a bug where bl2 wouldn't work because of a certain dlc. Is this still a thing? If so, Is there a way to fix it so the game works?

    submitted by /u/Mobile-Tangelo2163
    [link] [comments]

    What are the best current meta builds for Fl4k?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 12:58 PM PDT

    Getting back into the game after a long break. I tried using this build for a fadeaway crit style:

    https://youtu.be/eIED-UaY6EE

    It looked good, shreds bosses and I have great weapons with good anoints but I die INSTANTLY when mobbing. I know Fl4k is a bit of a glass cannon but damn! I could solo the Maliwan Takedown before updating my build, now I can't make it past the bridge near the end without getting completely slaughtered. Anything I can do to keep myself alive a little better or any other good fadeaway builds I should look at?

    submitted by /u/ScamThallmen
    [link] [comments]

    I got legendary edition for the Nintendo Switch. Borderlands Game of the Year Edition. Got a memory card that was around two hundred gigabytes where the space. How do I install Borderlands 2?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 11:08 AM PDT

    I have no idea how to do that.

    submitted by /u/thepughangover
    [link] [comments]

    Homing storm front VS electric chair

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 04:54 AM PDT

    Simple gunzerker Grog/Harold combo what is the better one ? I can never seem to hit my fast balls, or would a leach be better. All are level 50

    submitted by /u/AcidJayJay
    [link] [comments]

    Need help leveling up <3 PS4

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 10:28 AM PDT

    Anyone willing to help me level up, not very good at the game and keep losing all my money 😂 also need help getting the 'And they'll tell two friends' trophy! Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/xRazza24x
    [link] [comments]

    BL1 build ideas

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    Hey everyone I can't tell you how much I have played through borderlands… but one thing I've never really tried is a unique build play through. I want to have your help coming up with unique builds for a random character in BL1. Let me know which one is your favorite and I'll let you know when I try them! Looking forward to the great ideas!

    submitted by /u/Tommytee808
    [link] [comments]

    Specter COM in 2021?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 09:25 AM PDT

    I've got a level 52 Lilith who has completed PT1 of the base game, has done most of the Claptrap DLC and parts of the other 3 DLCs, in PT1 (and a couple Fyrestone missions in PT2). She's got pretty good gear (farmed the gift shop a lot). She tagged along a couple of times when others farmed Craw (I made the mistake of turning in "You. Will. Die." after that, and now the gift shop gear is level 55+ and the remaining Claptrap side missions are L61). (Oh, this is on a PS5, using the GotY version of BL1, and I'm doing this in playthrough 1.)

    I've got a pile of SMG ammo-regen Mercenary COMs (from farming the gift shop plus misc vending machines), but I really want a sniper ammo-regen Specter COM (not a 100% one or anything, just one with ammo regen). She's already killed the assassin team in T-Bone Junction, so I can't farm that one directly.

    So… I've been starting up BL1 in split screen, hosted by a low level Siren on a second account (set up just for this) that hasn't done any DLC (has only done a few missions in Fyrestone).

    Leaving the low level Siren safely out of the way at the T-Bone Junction fast travel station, I go out with my L52 Siren and trigger and kill that first assassin team, and... nothing. The leader will drop ammo, grenade mods, and some combination of a shield or gun or both. Sometimes a purple gun. But no class mods.

    I've done this a couple dozen times, with always the same result. Never any class mods, much less a Specter class mod (much less one with ammo regen). It's a bit wearing, because I have to kill the game, start the game back up with the second account, add the main account, and then jump in again.

    Am I doing something wrong?

    I've googled a bunch, and lots of people say farming the assassin team is one of the ways to get the Specter COM (and the fastest, without a lot of driving). The problem is, nearly everything I'm reading is 5 or 10 years old, often for other platforms. Do the Lance Assassin teams (including the unannounced first one in T-Bone Junction) still drop the Specter COM in 2021 in the BL1 GotY edition for PlayStation?

    I understand that a Specter COM is supposedly a guaranteed reward during Circle of Duty (though one may have to farm that to get ammo regen), but that's a long ways off at this point, near the end of the game (I've driven out there, and the guy behind the counter won't talk to me and/or open the arena, presumably because the mission hasn't come up on the bounty board yet). I'm hoping to get a Specter COM well before the end of the DLC.

    submitted by /u/CarlRJ
    [link] [comments]

    Sanctuary III Orthogonals?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 07:24 AM PDT

    So I may just be crazy enough to want to start building Sanctuary III in Avorion.

    Question is, has anyone seen/made proper orthogonals of the ship I could use as a starting point?

    I know there's an in-game set on Ellie's wall on Pandora I could screencap and rework, and I'm sure if I dig deep enough I'll find where someone ripped the model, but might as well see if someone else has already done the work before I reinvent the wheel, so to speak.

    submitted by /u/Edymnion
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands GOTY Issues

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 04:36 AM PDT

    Hi All

    Sorry if this been answered already but I could not find the solution anywhere.

    Just got the game above and I can't play it at all. On the character selection screen it jumps from one character to another very quick without me touching K&M. I would post video but apparently it's not allowed here. Tried without the launcher, cleared cache but it's not working... Can someone point me in the right direction?

    Also game has no sound.

    Edit: also when in the actual game, my camera is just spinning out of control..

    submitted by /u/beck_is_back
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment