• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 20, 2021

    Borderlands Movie moment expectation

    Borderlands Movie moment expectation


    Movie moment expectation

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 05:03 AM PDT

    I hope the upcoming film embraces the weirdness and the video game-y aspects of the Borderlands series. I want vending machines encountered deep within abandoned ancient ruins. I want psychos who just want shot in the face. I want respawn points.

    But more than all, I want a scene where they all kill a bad guy with a sweet weapon, then spend the next scene fighting over who gets to use it.

    submitted by /u/Theborgiseverywhere
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 help

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 04:31 PM PDT

    I'm level a 20 Zero and I need tips on leveling up because every damn enemy is like what level 26 and my health and shield gets depleted every time i get shot 3 times. Any quests which give a lot of xp but aren't that hard? I'm on the quest "Toil and Trouble" with my best weapons being an electricity rocket launcher with 2k damage an electric shotgun which has 54x14 damage a corrosive smg with 86 damage and an eletric sniper with 315 damage. My shield and health is 670 (shield) and 779 (health). It took me like 30 minutes to kill a badass constructor on the way to BNK-3R and I didn't have the B0re skill so I fast travelled not knowing that it was a one way fast travel station and that i had to fight the constructors again I just destroyed the eridium injectors last night and I killed Angel. Now I can't even get the explosives before dying to even one level 26 marauder.

    submitted by /u/Pleasant-Barnacle-20
    [link] [comments]

    I Love This Community

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 10:24 PM PDT

    It feels nice and heartwarming to me when I see people still play and talk about BL 1, BL 2 and BL : TPS. I got nostalgic feeling and makes me realize how much love I got for Borderlands franchise. When I have kids, I want them to play this masterpiece...

    submitted by /u/PlatypusTurbulent48
    [link] [comments]

    How do you find your shift code support ID in borderlands 1 game of the Year edition, I'm playing on PS4 and I lost all my shift keys.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 04:21 PM PDT

    Tech support keeps asking me for the shift code support ID but I can't find anything in the game or online?

    submitted by /u/000B-Man000
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 10:48 AM PDT

    Just started the first one after finishing the third one… should I be excited?

    submitted by /u/faisless
    [link] [comments]

    What are your guys favorite and least favorite borderlands dlc.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 03:21 PM PDT

    My favorite is Scarlett dlc and my least favorite is knoxx dlc from bl1 my reasons in the comments

    submitted by /u/jefferydamerin
    [link] [comments]

    Any difference in normal and TVHM?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 12:13 PM PDT

    Is there any point in doing TVHM if I just want to go straight to Mayhem 11? I beat normal mode and TVHM on my Fl4k before starting mayhem, I started a Zane and I'm just wondering if there's any point in going through the story again in TVHM.

    submitted by /u/aMexicanPeter
    [link] [comments]

    I need some insight / help

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 03:00 AM PDT

    In the coming days I want to start playing bl1 on the switch. I am wondering who I should pick. So I wanted to know some of your favorites, and more importantly why ;) I do want to say that I almost never play on consoles so my aim is really bad so Mordecai might not be the best.

    submitted by /u/LouisOve
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands GOTY Help: Super-Marcus Sweep Bug

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 08:35 AM PDT

    So there is this bug I accidentally encountered trying to farm the armory on the mission "Super-Marcus Sweep" where it checked off "Steal Loot" and now I cannot enter the door to start the countdown and finish the quest.

    I'm looking for someone on PS4 that has this mission active on Playthrough 1 to have me join their game and complete the mission with me. Let me know if you can help.

    submitted by /u/C4LM-Y3
    [link] [comments]

    Is matchmaking worth trying out?

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 10:28 PM PDT

    I've heard a lot of complaints about matchmaking and how people act. Is it worth giving a try or should I just keep going solo?

    submitted by /u/gotdamnboottoobig
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Coop partner for the final boss of Claptastic voyage!

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 03:06 PM PDT

    This boss is decidedly unfun to solo so if anyone would like to join me so that it is fun, that would be appreciated! I'm currently a level 34 Athena

    Edit: I lucked out and managed to get a random Nisha user to join my game with public lobby open. Thanks for the advice though!

    submitted by /u/wheatleyscience9
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment