• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 17, 2021

    Borderlands Least popular bl opinion I've ever had

    Borderlands Least popular bl opinion I've ever had


    Least popular bl opinion I've ever had

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 01:41 PM PDT

    I really hate to say this as a bl2 purist and PASSIONATE Salvador main along with a bl1 mordecai and bl3 fl4k and Zane officionado, but Nisha in the pre sequel is by far one of the most powerful vault hunters I've ever found. If you capstone trees 2 and 3 on her showdown skills she can basically become Salvador with pistols SPECIFICALLY, along with having the random critical chances that fl4k receives on his best skill tree, in addition to ultimately having her action skill using one of moze's most powerful class mods which allows her to place micro grenades on all enemies hit by showdown. I don't enjoy the pre-sequel very much, the writing was shoddy and they really messed up a lot of the core mechanics of the game. But from a purely objective vault hunter standpoint. Her survivability, raw dps, and overall fun factor has been really hard to match imo.

    submitted by /u/RealMidSmoker
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth playing Borderlands (the first one) on 2021?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 06:29 AM PDT

    I have this game sitting in my library since it was free on ps+ and never installed it. Since I'm kinda tired of the games i have, should I give this one a try? I have never played or even read/watched anything about the game so it would be a completely blind playthrough. What you guys have to say about it?

    Edit: thanks for all the replies but I just realized one thing with help of a couple of comments. What I got from ps+ is the handsome collection with The pre sequel and Borderlands 2, not Borderlands 1. I'm sorry for fuzz.

    submitted by /u/Dangelouss
    [link] [comments]

    Who is the most badass vault hunter?

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 11:55 PM PDT

    Who do you think is the coolest/most badass vault hunter?

    submitted by /u/Artificial_Pixel
    [link] [comments]

    What do you guys think of the bl3 dlcs?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 04:59 PM PDT

    I'm a fairly large borderlands fan, and have enjoyed all of the games, and most of the dlcs across the games (with some the best content coming in those dlcs imo). I'm kind of divided on bl3 and sometimes it hurts my soul, Ava and the twins just kinda suck. I've been tuning them out and just enjoying the gameplay alot, and am contemplating the first season pass since I've been having quite a bit of fun with it when ignoring the poopy annoying characters. I'm hoping that the stories for the dlcs are less obnoxious than Ava McLiliThkiLl3DSPOLIER and the dipshit twins. So, are the dlcs any good generally, and are the stories dissimilar from the main quest line? What's the general consensus on them here?

    submitted by /u/ATrueSunbro
    [link] [comments]

    Should i buy BL3 now? Or i wait till a version with all dlcs?.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 01:58 PM PDT

    I have legendary collection on my ps4, and im interested in bl3. But i dont know if to buy or wait.

    Srry for bad inglish.

    submitted by /u/External_Trick_8935
    [link] [comments]

    Best character besides sal?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 09:28 PM PDT

    (BL2 SOLO PLAY)

    What is the best character for: (Ranking best to worst)

    - Normal mode

    - TVHM

    - UVHM

    - OP end game

    (Excluding salvador because we know his broken asf)

    submitted by /u/a1mm_
    [link] [comments]

    I need help from fellow vault hunters

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 03:53 PM PDT

    Where can i find people to play with on the ps4 ?

    submitted by /u/Iker_khyh_lima
    [link] [comments]

    Changing FOV makes game 'feel' faster.

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 06:26 PM PDT

    This can be for other games. Why is it that when changing the FOV to a lower number. I feel as if I'm not moving. But the higher the number goes the more I feel as if I'm moving.

    submitted by /u/Tenlai
    [link] [comments]

    Is Borderlands 2 worth getting on PSVR?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 02:32 PM PDT

    Someone gave me a PSVR set and i'm looking for stuff to play. I also happen to love Borderlands and was wondering if it was worth it to get it on VR?

    submitted by /u/DOUGfromEARTH
    [link] [comments]

    Co-op level scaling in BL2?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 06:14 PM PDT

    My friends started a new campaign together and I want to hop in with them from time to time. I have a couple much higher level characters than they're playing with so I was wondering if there was level scaling in BL2 like there is in BL3?

    submitted by /u/awesomesauce135
    [link] [comments]

    How to fix FOV in Borderlands 1?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 12:57 PM PDT

    In 2018 I tried to play BL1 for the first time with one of my friends, but we both got bored and moved on. After finishing 2 and 3 I figured I should go back and play one, but it feels so zoomed in and makes me nauseous trying to play it for more than ten minutes. Is there a fix to this? I can't find fov settings anywhere.

    submitted by /u/norskunna
    [link] [comments]

    How to Easily Beat The Empowered Scholar

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 04:14 PM PDT

    I made a video showing how to easily take out one of the more unpopular bosses in around a minute. I hope this helps anyone who was getting frustrated with it or wants to easily farm it.

    https://youtu.be/ChQ-bUl0UHg

    submitted by /u/EdwardLThompson
    [link] [comments]

    Is this a Nemesis Invader?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 03:21 PM PDT

    I got this after 29 Craw kills, it has a scope but I don't know if it is the hybrid or not. Does anybody know???

    https://i.imgur.com/zplGpRA.jpeg

    https://i.imgur.com/WXeppLR.jpeg

    Edit: I realized now that this is not the hybrid. I never know that the hybrid shoots the full mag. Mine only shoots if I hold the trigger. My bad!

    submitted by /u/Neither_Possession98
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands GOTY: Super Marcus Sweep Bug Help

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 08:30 AM PDT

    So I received the mission "Super-Marcus Sweep" and decided to do the glitch where you crouch and fall into the armory and I accidentally ran somewhere that checked off the objective "Steal Loot" so now I cannot go to the platform to start the countdown and end the mission because the door isn't open.

    I'm looking for someone that plays Borderlands 1 GOTY on the PS4 that has this mission active and is not glitched like this so I can finish this mission.

    Thanks in advance ✌

    submitted by /u/C4LM-Y3
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 1 Bug on Switch ate my Legendary Shotgun

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 04:17 AM PDT

    I'm sure other's have found this by now, I wanted to rearrange my equipped guns, simply so when i boot my sniper isn't what i start on, minor stuff. Select my brand new shotgun, the Baha one, id gotten it the night before when they wife and I were playing, and I hadn't even fired it yet, go to switch it out with a random gun in my inventory, accidentally click a lv 31 rifle. I'm lv 28. Game deletes the shotgun, and obviously doesn't equip the rifle. Don't suppose anyone knows if there is a way to, I don't know, reclaim lost items?

    submitted by /u/Kyveth
    [link] [comments]

    BL3 MAILING PC GEAR TO PS4??

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 11:55 PM PDT

    Hey guys i was just wondering if anyone knows how to send items to playstation from a pc??

    id done it before linking one steam account to shift and another steam account to shift and playstation, adding the accounts and sending them, but its not working anymore. maybe it was patched?

    Anyone know anything about this?

    submitted by /u/Important-Maybe524
    [link] [comments]

    Should I complete all optional missions on playthrough 1?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 07:08 AM PDT

    Does it matter in any way?

    submitted by /u/Big5wift
    [link] [comments]

    Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary question

    Posted: 16 Jul 2021 11:08 PM PDT

    Do i play this game in normal vault hunter mode? Or do i play it in TVHM? I'm level 38 btw, and i'm struggling currently in TVHM so if i wanted to do this dlc do i do normal mode?

    submitted by /u/a1mm_
    [link] [comments]

    Fight for sanctuary level scaling? BL2

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 01:05 AM PDT

    I'm currently level 36 and the enemies in the DLC FFS (Fight For Sanctuary) scaled all the way up to level 39 enemies, with the invader ships being level 45. How is this possible? I thought the dlc was recommended for level 30? How can it scale this high? Even in normal vault hunter mode, the enemies are 2-3 levels above me and the invader ships are like 4-5 levels above.

    Am i missing something?

    submitted by /u/a1mm_
    [link] [comments]

    Ok, why was Janey Springs not talk to Claptrap in Tales from the Borderlands?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 04:39 AM PDT

    I was playing TFTBL and befor the traveler fight, i chose to have both this character named Janey Springs and Claptrap, and for some reason when Claptrap goes to talk to her, she just looks pointlessly pissed at him. I honestly dont know why and I would like an explanation.

    submitted by /u/E-104Epsolon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment