• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 18, 2021

    Borderlands Who's the one sitting at nearly every cliff edge in Pandora?

    Borderlands Who's the one sitting at nearly every cliff edge in Pandora?


    Who's the one sitting at nearly every cliff edge in Pandora?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 04:31 AM PDT

    Leaving empty beer cans and a chair?

    My head canon says it was TK Baha before he settled outside Fyrestone...

    submitted by /u/jjjrmd
    [link] [comments]

    What's the top-tier Zane build right now?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 04:27 PM PDT

    I'm currently doing a Zane playthrough, and am currently working on a kill skill build using the blue and purple trees to activate kill skills using the shoulder cannon, and sprinting while shooting to take advantage of the increased damage and accuracy with increased movement speed. I'm really enjoying this build and it seems quite powerful, howeve I feel that its capped out somewhat around level 40 and I'm not sure where to invest my points next. I'm open to completely changing my build if there are any in particular that handle high mayhem levels best. So, what's the best meta build, or your favorite way to play Zane?

    submitted by /u/F3Z__
    [link] [comments]

    I purchased the Borderlands Legendary Collection and it says I can download Commander Lilith DLC for free but when I click on it, it says I have to buy it?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 06:30 PM PDT

    Anyone know how to get it? I'm on Xbox one.

    submitted by /u/bobby-spanks
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone else been having a visual glitch when combining Amara's Remnant skill with her Cryo Action skill element?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 05:37 PM PDT

    The homing projectile has the electricity appearance despite the fact that it's cryo element. I know this is such a tiny little bug, but it's been driving me up the wall and I gotta know that I'm not going crazy here- Has anyone else's homing projectile looked electric when it was supposed to be cryo?

    submitted by /u/JesseAster
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 1 (xbox 360 Disc) on XSX, confused about enhancements

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 04:56 PM PDT

    So I am getting a XSX this week and I wonder how Borderlands 1 (10 year old Xbox 360 copy, no GOTY) runs on the XSX? I did some research but that left me confused. Some people say it would get the Xbox One X enhancements (4k? 60fps?) others say that only the 2019 GOTY release would get those enhancements and I would need to buy that.

    I don't want to waste money so I am asking the wise folks around here.

    submitted by /u/Nickelig
    [link] [comments]

    I need help from fellow vault hunters

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 09:49 AM PDT

    Where can i find people to play with on the ps4 ? My psn is khyh_the_best

    submitted by /u/Iker_khyh_lima
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know who did the art for the vending machines?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 04:58 AM PDT

    I have a Borderlands tattoo of the juggling shotgun shell on my forearm from the vending machine from Borderlands 2.

    I was curious who did the art for the vending machine so I could reach out and maybe commission a design in that style for my right forearm. They apparently got the creative knack for creating art around military stuff.

    If anyone knows, that would be greatly appreciated!

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/The_Stray_Bullet
    [link] [comments]

    How good is gaige?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 01:46 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I was wondering how good gaige is during TVHM to OP levels? Does she scale well or does she start struggling at OP levels?

    Also how does she compare with maya or krieg? Is she considered better? (This is strictly for solo play

    submitted by /u/a1mm_
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a buddy to play Borderlands with (Steam)

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 11:16 AM PDT

    Hello, I am looking for someone to play the 1st Borderlands GOTY with :)!

    I'm playing a level 20 soldier atm, but I'm willing to start over. I miss having a partner to play games with, trying to get that gamer spark back!

    I live in Europe, probably easier to play with someone from the same continent.

    submitted by /u/KarlyOnline
    [link] [comments]

    How to get Directors cut gear anointed

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 03:56 AM PDT

    Hey folks, does someone know how to get the 4 vault card items anointed? I spent 5 keys on the sniper but it does not have anointment and doesnt show up in earls machine. Ive seen youtube people with anointed versions. Are those just rare world drops?

    submitted by /u/D0to0
    [link] [comments]

    What’s a weapon that’s ACTUALLY broken af.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 09:18 AM PDT

    And i mean seriously way too overpowered especially for when you can get it, and not just very stronks

    (Also preferably mention which game/dlc)

    submitted by /u/AlMothEx
    [link] [comments]

    Why isn't dx 12 working that much

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 11:30 PM PDT

    I know my gpu is okay for borderlands 3 its a msi rx 580 and my cpu is a 2600
    whenever i tried using dx 12 the screen just went back is it because of discord overlay, i had to turn that off when there was a black screen for the map in jc2
    I'll try that
    but is there anything esle i should try , i checked my system and updates and i shows dx 12
    i can even run r6 siege on vulkan and i think thats dx 12, is it because i have a game with a different dx build i have Arkham city with mostly relys on dx 9 , also i think my game would be more better on dx 12 but idk what the fuck is happening if anything what can i do for dx 11 if nothing works

    submitted by /u/shadowlynx8791
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment