• Breaking News

    Friday, August 20, 2021

    Borderlands Am I the only one who thinks BL1 is better than 3?

    Borderlands Am I the only one who thinks BL1 is better than 3?


    Am I the only one who thinks BL1 is better than 3?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 03:42 PM PDT

    I know this is ridiculous statement, but I always thought this main reason. The setting and gameplay are a bit more fitting for BL1. 3 is just goofing off, grinding and a bit repetitive. Don't get me wrong, 3 is a really good game. But comparing it to the first one, there are so many changes and downgrades. And yet, I still prefer 1.

    submitted by /u/ToonNinja_
    [link] [comments]

    Theory from the thin air

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 06:15 AM PDT

    The fact that Lilith can phase shift indicate that there are multiple dimension in the in-game-universe, and Nekrotafeyo means "first landing" in eridian language. So my theory is that the Destroyer basically consumed everything in the Eridians original dimension, and they were fleeing, but only can do that with the creation of the sirens. After a peaceful period they saw that the Destroyer followed them, so they tried to put an end to the dimension consuming monster to save this and other dimensions.

    submitted by /u/MoreThanNormalRegret
    [link] [comments]

    How do I fix BL3's stuttering, its driving me insane

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 06:45 PM PDT

    Recently came back to BL3 after buying it on release and only reaching level 24 or something on Zane. I remember having an INSANE amount of stuttering throughout the game. And it only got even worse upon reaching Eden-6. I started a new game when I started playing again and the stuttering wasn't as bad as I remembered until I reached Eden-6 again. I managed to force my way through it, thinking maybe the rest would be that bad, but unfortunately the stuttering stuck throughout the rest of the game. I managed to beat the final boss after essentially playing via PowerPoint, said enough was enough and tried doing a lot more than screwing around with graphics.

    I have thus far tried, DirectX 12 vs DirectX 11, playing on all low, playing on all ultra, playing all low with texture streaming on max, using Windows 10 graphics settings to make BL3 do high performance. I have updated my Nvidia drivers (GeForce Game Ready Driver Version 471.68, released 08/10/2020). I have gone into Nvidia control panel and made BL3 prefer max performance and turned on texture filtering anisotropic samples.

    If there is more I have yet to try, please let me know. I love Borderlands and I believe BL3 could be my favourite if it wasn't for the damned stutter.

    (Honestly wondering at this point if I need to start doing blood sacrifices or something)

    submitted by /u/SIashersah
    [link] [comments]

    new player here, are there more benefits after Mayhem 6?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 12:40 PM PDT

    I know that Mayhem 4 and 6 have exclusive legendaries. But are there any other benefits higher Mayhem levels give you other than the xp and money?

    I read somewhere that Mayhem 8 guarantees annointments on any gun or something like that, is any of this true? Or is after Mayhem 6 only more hp, more dmg etc. ?

    submitted by /u/RealPoshy
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands Handsome Collection Not Working

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 08:11 PM PDT

    I play ps4 and my borderlands handsome collection isn't working, i have a disc and whenever i click play it brings me to the screen where i pick between borderlands 2 and pre sequel, if i choose pre sequel it works and runs but if i choose borderlands 2 it says that the data is corrupted, i have tried to delete the game and reinstall and have tried rebuilding the data base but it still doesn't work any help?

    submitted by /u/Xystis-_-
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 1 vs 3?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 11:36 AM PDT

    Hello,

    Loved Borderlands 1. Have been playing BL2; though I've found myself wanting to go back to 1 - it may just be nostalgia, so. . . That said, I learned BL3 is actually a thing now - totally spaced out on it releasing.

    How does BL1 compare to BL3?

    I know I'm skipping BL2 in this comparison, but I want to keep focused between those two - BL2 may be good, but I THINK I prefer BL1 to it - which makes me ask how BL3 compares.

    I'm wondering if BL3 is a worthy BL game; as well as what it's shortcomings might be.

    Thanks! <3

    submitted by /u/gme11lol
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment