• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 21, 2021

    Borderlands What was your favourite one liner from any game in the Borderlands series?

    Borderlands What was your favourite one liner from any game in the Borderlands series?


    What was your favourite one liner from any game in the Borderlands series?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 01:18 AM PDT

    For me:

    BLTPS from Jack - 'that was the 10 year old boy we hired to help us'

    submitted by /u/ps4_machine
    [link] [comments]

    Can i skip BL1 and still understand the story.

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 10:29 PM PDT

    I have the handsome collection and i dont know anything about the BL story. Usualy i only really play these types of games for the story so i dont know if i should buy BL1 or just start on the Pre-sequal.

    submitted by /u/Abootyesyes
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else not really fond of how the endgame plays with vault hunters?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 02:54 PM PDT

    What I mean is that by the end game, the best way to DPS in all situations is to have an OP gun, and tailor your vault hunter's skill tree to do more damage with that gun. To me at least, by the end game every character feels the same because they all generally do the same thing. Even Moze whose whole action skill is a giant mecha robot that she sits in, had a 4th tree added to give her power without having to do that so that she can take advantage of OP guns to deal more DPS without losing out on an ultimate ability. Every VH is like this:

    Zane: use purple tree and digiclone constantly with seein dead to proc your kill skills and deal insane dps with guns

    moze (& Amara): spec into purple tree to get iron cub and other skills that make you do insane splash dmg

    FL4K: fade away and blast away with queen's call to do insane crit dmg.

    I wish the skill trees had more options than just speccing into things that make your guns do more damage for max DPS. This isn't really specific to borderlands 3, the other games were like this too, and it's not really even a problem it's just a design choice that I don't really like and i'm wondering if anyone else feels the same way.

    submitted by /u/absolutely-ruined
    [link] [comments]

    Not Loading

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 09:34 PM PDT

    Borderlands and Borderlands 2 are not loading and instantly crashing on the Switch. I've deleted and reinstalled the games and even checked for corrupted data. Nothing is working and i was hoping reddit would help. Plz ;-;

    submitted by /u/Jumugama
    [link] [comments]

    [BL2] Is there any reason to replace the Lobbed Bonus Package grenade mod in early game?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 06:49 AM PDT

    Second full playthrough - I got the Lobbed Bonus Package (10x 234 damage) early in the game. I can't tell if there's any reason to swap it out - every other grenade mod I come across seems to be higher base damage but significantly lower damage once taking the multiplier and multiple child grenades into account. Is there any reason to swap before I find something that literally has 2,340 damage?

    submitted by /u/oops_all____________
    [link] [comments]

    On tps and bl2 is there a way to have ucp on permanently?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 05:35 PM PDT

    It's kinda annoying to type it in every time

    submitted by /u/Shadow6339
    [link] [comments]

    Super Marcus Sweep

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 09:05 PM PDT

    Hey, I need a little help please! I'm playing the GOTY edition on Switch and trying to complete Super Marcus Sweep mission, but when I go back to the armory Knoxx doesn't show up for another fight and I can't get past the big red door to start the countdown. Not sure what to do. Any help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/JabberWhorl127
    [link] [comments]

    Custom Classes for the Bunkers n' Badasses tabletop game

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 07:23 AM PDT

    I'm sure that everyone here knows about GearBox releasing an official Tabletop system for Bunkers n' Badasses, right? Given its release, I wanted to do a multi-session one-shot with my DnD group after we finish the first Act of my campaign!

    The only problem is that I was very displeased with the fact that the playable classes in Bunkers n' Badasses will be the 2nd Generation Vault Hunters with the exception of the Psycho, as it does not seem to be a playable class.

    However, I came up with an idea: Why not create my own six Vault Hunter classes based around the design philosophy of the games? While we don't know how character creation will entirely function in BnB (to my knowledge), I imagine that it will someone imitate Borderlands 2. In this case, I have general templates for each class that I plan on creating:

    The Soldier (Roland, Axton, Wilhelm, and Moze)

    The Siren (Lilith, Maya, Athena [close enough], and Amara)

    The Sniper (Mordecai, Zer0, Nisha, and Zane)

    The Psychopath (Brick, Salvador, Claptrap, and Flak)

    The first Additional Vault Hunter (Gaige and Jack)
    The second Additional Vault Hunter (Krieg and Aurelia)

    I already have an idea for the playable Soldier:

    [Blank] as The Heavy - An ex-Maliwan heavy engineer who deserted the corporation after its invasion of Promethea. This class would be centered around buffing himself/herself elementally, his/her allies elementally, or kitting out some kind of elemental turret/sentry.

    Once I have the concept for each class down, I'm going to allow my players to create the names and personalities of each of them. I know that one of my friends really wants to play a robot, lol. If anyone has any ideas, feel free to suggest them in the comments! This won't be happening for a few months, so I have time to formulate ideas.

    submitted by /u/DiscoDanSHU
    [link] [comments]

    Any casuals want to play BL3?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 01:26 PM PDT

    by casual i mean that im playing on mayhem 4 It would be best if you have some dlc. Add my gamertag Scuttal and send me a msg so I know who you are :)

    submitted by /u/Hoot_Hefner
    [link] [comments]

    Hear me out

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 03:35 PM PDT

    A Netflix series about zanes many missions before he was a vault hunter

    submitted by /u/Shadow6339
    [link] [comments]

    how often does bl3 dlc go on sale

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 01:32 PM PDT

    bought the game a while ago and i want to play the dlc's. i noticed the ultimate edition on sale for $50 but is it worth the wait for the season pass to be on sale and if so how much has it been down previously?

    submitted by /u/manzob8
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Borderlands Ultimate Collection..

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 11:02 AM PDT

    So I was browsing the ps store, and I notice they were selling the Borderlands Ultimate collection.. The Bl Ultimate Collection just so happens to come with Borderlands 1.. Ive played every Borderlands except 1... My question to you is, Did the Handsome Jack collection not come with BL1, because Handsome Jack is not in it..?

    submitted by /u/Remo_yesman
    [link] [comments]

    [BL1] Class mods not working correctly?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 10:57 AM PDT

    Mod in question: https://i.imgur.com/v7HZBRZ.png

    With 5 points put in Deploy and 2 extra points from the mod, I still get a cooldown of 50 seconds on my turret.

    Can someone enlighten me why that would be the case?

    submitted by /u/SlightSample
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know of a good BL3 save editor?

    Posted: 20 Aug 2021 11:10 PM PDT

    As the post states, looking for a save editor. It seems like the website no longer works and redirects you to some random bing search. So I am looking for something else to replace it. Before you ask, yes I've completed the story about 25 times, no I havent beaten the DLCs, no I'm not trying to mod weapons that one shot friendly players, I just wanna improve my fungus amongus grenade. Thank you for the help

    submitted by /u/KronosGreek
    [link] [comments]

    Roid Rage

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 05:09 AM PDT

    The Roid Rage Bandit in Sledges Hideout whips my ass and I'm constantly running out of ammo. I'm assuming I'm not good enough, not leveled enough and don't have good enough weapons. I'm lvl 15. Probably need to farm weapons and lvl up.

    submitted by /u/S04AKING
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment