• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 19, 2021

    Borderlands Borderlands 3 Hotfixes: August 19, 2021

    Borderlands Borderlands 3 Hotfixes: August 19, 2021


    Borderlands 3 Hotfixes: August 19, 2021

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 11:48 AM PDT

    POSTED: AUG 19 2021

    Today's changes to Borderlands 3 activate the Loot the Universe event on Promethea as part of the Borderlands 3 Second Anniversary Celebration, ensure Lunacy drops as expected, and temporarily removes the Reaper Guardians from Takedown at the Guardian Breach. Each week during Loot the Universe, Borderlands 3's planets will take turns of having even better drops, with specific types of Legendary loot having increased chance of dropping in one of that planet's zones.

    Maurice's Black Market Vending Machine will be moving to a new location on Thursdays at 9:00 AM PT / 12:00 PM ET and is activated with a hotfix.

    These changes will be live on all platforms by 12:00 PM PT. To apply hotfixes, wait at the main menu until you see a sign that reads, "Hotfixes Applied!" If you are experiencing any issues or want to provide feedback, please submit a ticket to support.2k.com.

    • Activated the Loot the Universe mini-event on Promethea until 8:59 AM PT on August 26
    • Addressed a concern that Lunacy was not sometimes dropping from Empowered Grawn
    • Temporarily removed Reaper Guardians from spawning during the final leg of Takedown at the Guardian Breach. They will be re-enabled in a future update.
    submitted by /u/Daemmerung
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one who loved vault symbols back in Borderlands 2

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 07:06 AM PDT

    So you may remember in Borderlands 2 there were challenges for you characters to look out for vault symbols that were hidden on the maps. I really loved and spend hour to get all of them without looking on solutions on the internet.

    Now there is no such things on Borderlands 3 and I really miss that. I try to replace it by completing all maps to 100% but I don't feel the same as in Borderlands 2

    But I was asking myself, do you guys did search the vault symbols on your own ? And did you liked doing it ?

    submitted by /u/Impossible-Diver-254
    [link] [comments]

    A BL2 re-release with proper mod support and skippable cutscenes would be the greatest FPS of all time IMO

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 06:13 AM PDT

    BL2 for me is the looter-shooter equivalent of Diablo 2, the pinnacle of the genre that other games aspire to be. The loot grind is perfect, grinding is actually fun, there aren't stupid arbitrary systems that you have to engage in (Destiny), it's all straightforward. the weapons are really varied and interesting, and most of all, unique to the game, The way they are constructed too adds sooooo much potential for mods.

    Please gearbox release a BL2 remaster with legit mod support, it would be a no brainer purchase for Bl2 fans, and when good mods start coming out people will start buying it in droves to play the cool mods.

    I've only played the main campaign of BL3 , wihle the gunplay is better, BL2 was just more fun for me.

    submitted by /u/offgcd
    [link] [comments]

    Should I play Borderlands 2 before I play Tales from the Borderlands?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 06:20 AM PDT

    I started the tales game a while ago, but I didn't get far into it at all and am probably going to restart it from the beginning. I got borderlands 2 cause of Epic Games and now I want to know if I should go through Borderlands 2 first or if just playing through Tales of the Borderlands and going back to the actual game is good too.

    submitted by /u/Denmark06
    [link] [comments]

    Bloom for Mayhem Activity

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 06:44 PM PDT

    Currently sitting on level 60,was wondering if the Bloom is worth it to use in endgame stuff.

    submitted by /u/Slabvolvo
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to play Borderlands 1 with friends using Split-Screen AND online?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 11:42 AM PDT

    Sounds pretty self explanatory but I'll add some extra context.

    Me and 3 of my friends want to start the franchise on PC so we thought about trying out Borderlands 1 GOTY Enhanced.But, we only have 3 copies.

    We're debating wether or not to buy a 4th one but then i had the idea of split-screening either on Parsec or going over to my friend (because I know it's a thing in Borderlands games)

    But is this possible though? 2 of my friends playing through an online connection and 2 of us playing split-screen wich adds up to 4 players in a single lobby.

    I do know that Split-Screen is only limited to 2 players (or at least that's how it is in Borderlands 2) but what about Online lobbies?

    submitted by /u/Mark030a
    [link] [comments]

    huge input lag or latency of Borderlands on Nintendo switch

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 08:31 AM PDT

    Am i the only one frustrated by the lag of the game ported on switch?

    I've been trying to solve this problem 'cause i'm quite sensitive with this kind of things for gaming.

    But i don't know how to optimize this game. since my switch isn't modded. (i'm pretty sure there some kind of solutions for modded switches)

    i really like this series for real. so i badly wanna play this game through with handheld out door

    only posts i got from google people says had no issues with this series. and i feel wth this game has so much delay. even it's worse than ps vita port about input delay.

    is there any chance that i can have some solution for this?

    or is it just me?

    submitted by /u/Linus_kim
    [link] [comments]

    Lookin for a friend who'd help me get the Can't We Get BEYOND Thunderdome? Achievement. [BL1 GOTY]

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 11:45 AM PDT

    Normally id skip co-op achievements but i noticed it was the only achievement i dont have completed for BL1 GOTY vers...I forgor to get it when i was playing with my mates like decades ago (also idk if co op can work between goty and enhanced copies...i doubt it but idk)

    Message me on discord cuz im on my phone more than my PC (GMT): Night#6908

    submitted by /u/NightShhadow
    [link] [comments]

    Does any crimson lance merch exist?

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 11:17 AM PDT

    Since borderlands 1 i have been hoping they made some crimson lance or atleast merch does anything exist maybe a 3D print of an atlas soldier or anything?

    submitted by /u/Superb-Sir-7631
    [link] [comments]

    Bl1 remaster is jittery (pc)

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 08:38 AM PDT

    I've not played bl1 since it first came out and after grinding on bl2 for about 3 months straight now I got nostalgic so I bought them remaster of 1, the game is what I can only described as jittery, when I stand still not touching anything my screen constantly moves tiny little bits in every direction, it's kinda of hard to explain but does anyone know what I'm talking about/how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/steppe-lancer
    [link] [comments]

    First time playing borderlands 2 and need help

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 11:25 PM PDT

    So this is my first time plying bl2 (have played bl3 tons) and was wondering if I can get a bit of help.

    I'm playing krieg in normal mode and just about to start wildlife preservation but I'm only level 18 and noticed the enemies are 20 or higher.

    I have tried to gain xp but even after completing a decent amount of side quests iv only went up 1 level

    My guns aren't great anymore due to the higher levels

    So I'm wondering if anyone has any tips in general or what farm I should do and what's good for xp

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/SHADOWxFLAME
    [link] [comments]

    Atlas tech in Bl3

    Posted: 19 Aug 2021 02:35 AM PDT

    Do the Atlas tech count as good in the game universe? Rhys alway tells the "stat of the art" line, that's why i askin

    submitted by /u/MoreThanNormalRegret
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment