• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 18, 2021

    Borderlands Hyperion Hype Channel

    Borderlands Hyperion Hype Channel


    Hyperion Hype Channel

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 03:00 PM PDT

    This is where the vids live! Get you one....

    /r/Borderlands discourages YouTube channel and Twitch stream promotion, both as a corollary of Rule 4 and simple self-care: we have no interest in funneling conversation outside of the subreddit. Historically, everybody gets a single shot to throw their name out there; after that, it's spam city. We make exceptions for persons who regularly contribute to /r/Borderlands, or else who make their YouTube video part of a Reddit post that could stand by itself without the video. Y'all know who you are, and you rock.

    That said, this HYPE thread is an experiment to relax the rules just a bit. We will post this thread once a week, and we will sticky it if possible. This thread is all about the self-promotion. Because you're great. And your videos are great.

    So let's see those build videos. And then we'll all go out for milkshakes.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I just relized that on this day six years ago, Scooter catched his last ride

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 01:30 PM PDT

    Rest in peace Space Cowboy

    submitted by /u/MrTreeTheThird
    [link] [comments]

    Idea for borderlands 4

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 06:00 AM PDT

    Tanis receives transmissions from Elpis suggesting that Lilith may still be alive, after employing us (the vault hunter) to look into it further, we fight to gain enough resources to be able to make the journey into elpis, where we discover that it is the resting place of the iridians, and that not only are they alive and well, but they've been keeping Lilith prisoner (because she's a siren). After defeating the secret underground society of the iridians, we then face a mighty vault beast protecting Lilith, but after we save her we discover, that she's not the same Lilith we knew, and we now must defeat her to protect Pandora.

    Let me know what u think!

    LTDR: Lilith is still alive inside Elpis, we find out that the iridians are still alive inside Elpis, we save her but then we realize that the iridians have brainwashed her into wanting to destroy Pandora, so we have to defeat her

    submitted by /u/espresso_depresso622
    [link] [comments]

    Where to start?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 08:43 PM PDT

    Hi, I'm someone who's interested in getting into the borderlands games. A big draw in for me is the games humor I've seen. However, I don't know if I should start at the 1st game since I haven't seen anything about it's humor. What should I do?

    submitted by /u/minecraftbow
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with col. T. Zarpedon

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 03:54 AM PDT

    Someone just kill her I have been at it for a couple hours now I'm on ps4 and my psn is Spacey_Dot0z.

    submitted by /u/Fuck-me-Zero-2
    [link] [comments]

    Directors cut?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 09:00 PM PDT

    Hey all, im looking at getting borderlands 3 for pc, does the directors cut include all the DLC? Or is there a version which has everything in one package?

    submitted by /u/GamingGallah
    [link] [comments]

    any way to save edit golden keys for BL1?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 05:44 PM PDT

    wanna be able to have a ton of keys, even if I won't need them. it's just fun to open the gold chest for me sometimes. cheat engine doesn't seem to work sadly enough.

    submitted by /u/SavingSkill7
    [link] [comments]

    Fellas, if Deathtrap kill something do I receive less exp?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 04:32 PM PDT

    Can't find on google

    submitted by /u/sbongepobsparequants
    [link] [comments]

    Is Freddie supposed to be a expy of Freddie Mercury or Balthazar Bratt from Despicable Me 3?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 03:19 PM PDT

    I feel like he's supposed to be one or the other but it might be someone else entirely and I just thought I'd ask around.

    submitted by /u/masrk7384
    [link] [comments]

    Textures not loading or staying

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 01:29 PM PDT

    I haven't played this game since release on my base PS4. I never noticed this happening then so I'm curious if they updated it on the Xbox to allow smoother gameplay at the cost of textures and graphics etc. I'm playing on an Xbox one s

    But my textures won't seem to load fully unless I'm a few feet away from the object. Even my guns don't load properly all the time. The reticle is blurry and sometimes the guns don't look detailed at all. What is going on? It's not a deal breaker in terms of me playing the game but it's a little Annoying 😟

    submitted by /u/Mostwantedmika
    [link] [comments]

    Scaling of mission rewards.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2021 11:51 PM PDT

    Heyooo, vault hunters!

    I've never had a single character in BL2 on level 72, but now, after so many years, I am about to get there. Therefore I have no clue about how the scaling for quests in UVHM - which I already reached and am playing at right now - actually works. So, easy question which I wasn't able to answer myself with a quick Google search:

    How does the scaling of quest rewards work? Can I accept every quest as soon as they become available with a lower level and compelte them when I reached level 72 (+OP8) or do I have to accept them while already being max level to get its reward scaled maximum?

    I'm currently playing a level 55 Krieg and just reached Wildlife while doing only few side quests. I know I can restart the UVHM playthrough whenever I want to, but I'd rather try to do everything in this 3rd playthrough, if possible.

    Thanks in advance for any anwers!

    submitted by /u/GFHeady
    [link] [comments]

    Can the Little Evie spawn on normal mode?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 06:59 AM PDT

    Title, from Mr. Bubbles

    submitted by /u/IceGamma77
    [link] [comments]

    Best Eridium farm??

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 06:15 AM PDT

    Hey im trying to farm eridium in borderlands 2 handsome collection wheres the best spot to farm it?

    submitted by /u/XGrimReaper20
    [link] [comments]

    I need help lol

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    ok so I'm trying to get the bl2 community patch with the hex tool (cries in epic games) but every time I try to use the command "exec patch.txt" it says file not found idk if I put it in the wrong folder I tried putting it in the binaries folder and win32 folder any tips

    submitted by /u/fusion_zo
    [link] [comments]

    A good idea for a future Borderlands Game

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    This idea explores the multiverse (a lot of inspiration from Loki). The story would be about a Monster which would be the main villain who can talk like humans, very powerful, but was created by the eridians. Somehow the villain discovers about traveling through different universes. And his goal is to take over the main universe of borderlands, and since a lot of the the vault monsters in the main universe were killed his off, he has to go to other universes and kill off those vault monsters in that different universes. He's extremely powerful too. While our vault hunters and others like tannis, hammerlock, and the of vault hunters help stop him, we see different variants of the borderlands characters. Like a variant of handsome jack, who could be female in a different universe, called Pretty Jill. Or variants of the Calypso twins where they are good people.

    submitted by /u/czimmerman94
    [link] [comments]

    What if Handsome Jack was Star Lord?

    Posted: 18 Aug 2021 05:50 AM PDT

    We all saw what would happen if T,Challa was Star Lord, so what about a gaint asshat like Handsome Jack?

    submitted by /u/No_Fee724
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment