• Breaking News

    Monday, August 23, 2021

    Borderlands The Hive - holy roomclear batman

    Borderlands The Hive - holy roomclear batman


    The Hive - holy roomclear batman

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 04:14 PM PDT

    I know I'm late to the party for BL3, I'm just now getting close to wrapping up my first playthrough, and wanted to glory in it a bit.

    God this game has so much more broken stuff! With legendary guns much more common, it seems like you can get some wack builds with little effort.

    My latest madness is centered around the Hive.

    I'm playing Siren, with phasegrasp + eternal fist + nova augments, and wildfire.

    I walk into a room, trigger a large spawn, fire the Hive, throw a couple cloning hunter seekers, phasegrasp the nearest guy and....watch.

    It's pure chaos. Drones, bees, fists, elemental explosions all flying around, tracking down targets, igniting them, the elemental effects spreading to other targets.... I don't have to aim or shoot once unless there happens to be a high level badass or miniboss.

    also is it just me or is hellwalker consistently stupid high damage for its level? I used a level 22 forever, and only replaced it when I found another one in my 30s. combined with her affinity for up-close fighting, almost anything can be one-shot!

    submitted by /u/wren42
    [link] [comments]

    Screw the directors cut with every bone of my body

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 02:28 AM PDT

    If youre like me.you don't have the dlcs cus you suck, and since I suck the game has to remind me all the time with such things as anointed weapons with mntis shoulder cannon perks, Salvador and Acton bothering me about the gun runner stuff Everytime I go to sanctuary all the dlc mission posted everywhere and last but not least my creme de la fuck me is the diamond chest. God do I love borderlands but bl3 has taught me to hate gearbox d

    submitted by /u/m00n1essnightmare
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone want to do Arms Race?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 05:46 PM PDT

    I'm a level 16 Zane and I got the game for my series S 3 days ago and I want to try this game mode online. Add me on Xbox or Shift at JM12GRIZZLES

    submitted by /u/JM12GRIZZLES
    [link] [comments]

    Boss Fight

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 12:00 AM PDT

    Which boss fight that gives you the 'wow' factor? Doesn't matter which Borderlands. Mine was when I first time fighting Rakk Hive. Me and my partner was surprised of how big that creature. Special mention : Nine Toes. I can't help but laughing, along with my partner, at "Three Balls" quote. Still iconic to me even to this day.

    submitted by /u/PlatypusTurbulent48
    [link] [comments]

    Loot Sharing Mods Or Methods with Friends

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 09:40 PM PDT

    So me and my friends want to play Borderlands 2 with 2 newbies and 2 that have played before. What are some loot sharing mods or methods we can use to not kill each other for loot?

    submitted by /u/FlySkyHighAndDie
    [link] [comments]

    Found a possible Borderlands Reference in No More Heroes 3?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 08:16 PM PDT

    So in one of the livestreams I saw on Monday the streamer shows off chapter 3 and when the 8th ranked 'superhero' takes off his cloak he looks like Zer0 but with slightly less armour panted red/orange and white, helmet has the exact same shape.

    submitted by /u/masrk7384
    [link] [comments]

    BL2/TPS cross platform

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 05:06 PM PDT

    I have googled and seen articles from months ago about the cross platform not being avalible, has this changed or is it still not there? or is it jusut BL3 thats cross platform (and no steam to epic isnt really cross platform cause its still pc to pc same goes with mac pc and linux builds of the game)

    submitted by /u/quickhakker
    [link] [comments]

    What to do after finishing the game?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 10:23 AM PDT

    I just killed The Destroyer and I gave Tanis the Vault Key, I was wondering if there is more to do as I saw Claptrap becoming evil. I went to the Zombie part of Pandora and met Ned, not a boring story but the zombies for the time being are not a threat unless you are in a area like when waiting for the elevator to get to Ned. Should I roll with this character or make a new game with another class?

    submitted by /u/noedss
    [link] [comments]

    Soulrender

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 02:38 AM PDT

    Does the Soulrender drop again?

    submitted by /u/MoreThanNormalRegret
    [link] [comments]

    Whats the most powerful gun you've come across in your adventure throughout the universe

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 03:13 AM PDT

    For me I'd have to go for the good 9ld nopewpew with it's insane fire rate magazine size and Zane's multitude of damage buffs it's become something that is just purely orgunsmic for me

    submitted by /u/m00n1essnightmare
    [link] [comments]

    Coming back to BL3 after a year and a half, is zane viable now?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 02:31 PM PDT

    Havent played the game since a few months after release, but when I played Zane paled in comparison to other VHs when it came to mayhem viability. Just wondering if he is late game viable now a days thank you :)

    submitted by /u/EmPrexy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment