• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 24, 2021

    Borderlands If you like Borderlands, then why dont you like Call of Duty?

    Borderlands If you like Borderlands, then why dont you like Call of Duty?


    If you like Borderlands, then why dont you like Call of Duty?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 07:39 AM PDT

    Please someone help me put in to words how stupid this question is.

    submitted by /u/Ok-Assignment-8119
    [link] [comments]

    For those unaware, Sea of Thieves has added a Free-to-Earn Borderlands-inspired ship!

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 04:47 PM PDT

    The Mayhem Set

    The ship can easily be earned in a couple of hours, so it's an easy grab if you're playing for the first time!

    submitted by /u/BlackeyeThe2nd
    [link] [comments]

    I'm starting Borderlands 2 and it'll be my first ever Borderlands game besides a bit of Tales, any tips?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 12:12 PM PDT

    Just wanted some advice or tips before I start Borderlands 2

    submitted by /u/Denmark06
    [link] [comments]

    Having played BL2, BLTPS, and BL3, I am starting BL1 for the first time

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 04:50 AM PDT

    Wish me luck

    submitted by /u/Bazurke
    [link] [comments]

    Best NPC?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 05:41 AM PDT

    Which NPC that you guys love to encounter every playthrough? As much as annoying Claptrap especially in BL2, I actually love his character and also Michael Mamaril, who gives useful loots to me.

    submitted by /u/PlatypusTurbulent48
    [link] [comments]

    What do I buy for BL3 to get it all after purchasing the basic edition?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 12:58 PM PDT

    I bought the basic edition at launch and now I am getting ready to start playing it (I know, I buy stuff but wait a long time to try it out).

    I bought directly from Epic and I would like to get all extra content, is there a single purchase that gets me everything?

    submitted by /u/bad-pickle
    [link] [comments]

    Vault Monster

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 09:12 PM PDT

    Each Borderlands has their Vault Monster with different set of feats and abilities. Which one that packs a trouble even to this day?

    Note : Not sure if Tyreen can categorised as Vault Monster. But she can be put in the list.

    submitted by /u/PlatypusTurbulent48
    [link] [comments]

    Crazy Earl's Reroll And Terror

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 09:02 PM PDT

    Has anyone tried to reroll a terror anointment and not have the weapon show up in your inventory? I've been farming with the Halloween event active and gotten some terror anointed weapons and when I go to reroll them they don't show up in my inventory but if I check my backpack they're clearly there..

    submitted by /u/JackoffSmirnof
    [link] [comments]

    100% for Pre-Sequel

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 08:13 AM PDT

    Just wondering what exactly counts as 100% for Pre-Sequel? Been playing it and kinda felt like 100%-ing when I realised I have no idea what counts towards that so thought I'd ask

    submitted by /u/LeahIsGay
    [link] [comments]

    What is the Best place to farm for butcher ?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 08:11 AM PDT

    Looking for butcher for hoarder build for sal

    submitted by /u/Zealousideal-Rip8094
    [link] [comments]

    Missing dlc

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 03:54 AM PDT

    I just bought the moxxi dlc in bl3, and downloaded and installed and the load add-on option in menu isn't showing up.

    My previous 3 dlc purchase have no problem, any help?

    submitted by /u/ansonxwty
    [link] [comments]

    Anointment

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 11:23 PM PDT

    Got the "125% bonus fire damage for the next two mag on exiting iron bear" anointment on a tizzy, does that mean that i got the buff indefinitely/infinitely? Also if i have other weapon in my hand when i get out from iron bear do the buff start or i have to hold the Tizzy in my hands?

    submitted by /u/MoreThanNormalRegret
    [link] [comments]

    sound affects

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 05:53 AM PDT

    Is there a website i can go to, to download sounds or audio from any of the borderlands games? if so can someone send me the link to it?

    submitted by /u/borderlands_nerd
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 1 GOTY Enhanced and BL 2 Remastered Raw mouse input

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 05:08 AM PDT

    Hello

    Is there a way to make mouse input better and sens lower than 10 in remastered editions? I am able to make good mouse input with low mouse sens in regular borderlands 1 by changed some lines in willowinput. But this does not work in enhanced and remastered. Just can't play like that. The mouse is too fast and feels laggy.

    submitted by /u/William32346
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment