• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 22, 2021

    Borderlands What is all of your favorite borderlands games

    Borderlands What is all of your favorite borderlands games


    What is all of your favorite borderlands games

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 07:23 AM PDT

    Mine is the pre-sequel but it might change when I get borderlands 3

    submitted by /u/Hero2Zero8649
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the recommended progression of leveling, DLC, and UVHM for BL2?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 09:12 PM PDT

    Just starting BL2 for the first time since playing it way back on consoles. What's the recommended way to progress after I finish the main story? For reference in BL3 I finished the main story, then grinder to max level, then farmed until I had some Mayhem 10 gear, and that's when I started TVHM to maximize quest rewards and then DLC.

    Following what I did with BL3, what's a similar way to progress in BL2 after finishing the main story?

    submitted by /u/0100110000111011
    [link] [comments]

    Best vault hunter for Commander Lilith & the Fight for Sanctuary

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 01:49 AM PDT

    I am going to create a new level 30 vault hunter to play the fight for sanctuary dlc, and I was wondering what class/character its the best and also the most fun to play. Maybe excluding Zer0 and Maya because I played the main game twice with them and I wanna try the other vault hunters too!

    Thank you :D

    EDIT: I picked krieg and I dont regret it. Now I'm struggling to choose between a buzz axe build and a gun build. Maybe even a hybrid? What do you think?

    submitted by /u/NetrotosGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Stupid theory that makes 0 sense

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 08:37 AM PDT

    This theory makes no sense but it's fun to think about.

    What if you had killed Timothy Lawrence in the vault of the warrior? As a former vault hunter he has shields to be super tanky and has plenty of combat experience.

    When you meet "Timothy" in the handsome jackpot he is scared of everything because he knows that he cannot take hits like a vault hunter can.

    submitted by /u/nderage_kids
    [link] [comments]

    Campaign PS4 restart

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 02:26 PM PDT

    Just looking to see if anyone would be interested in starting a new online campaign, gonna start from level 13 playing Moze. Gimme a shout if you're game!

    submitted by /u/WildfireEcho
    [link] [comments]

    Haven’t played in months, where do I start ?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    Hey I'm a level 50 amara , haven't played since hitting level 50 maybe around bloody harvest event timeframe can't remember exactly . Feeling overwhelmed with how much content is out and don't know where to start ? Any pointers appreciated and also can get the new season pass.

    submitted by /u/Pluisd5
    [link] [comments]

    Fastest way to level up on The Pre-Sequel?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 12:59 PM PDT

    I'm level 41 and I've finished the story and claptrap dlc. What's the quickest way to rank up?

    I'm currently replaying the story on TVM but not sure if it'll get me to 50. Thanks

    submitted by /u/AndrewMartell2X
    [link] [comments]

    BL4 - The Big War and Misin4mation

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 08:49 AM PDT

    Since alot of borderlands have been moving toward quiet social commentary, streaming and its prevalence in bl3 for example, I would love to see them push the misinformartion we see IRL up to mayhem 11. Factions giving half truths to the player and having to 'see 4 yourself' the truth of the vaults, the seraph, the sirens, the big war, etc. They could even rewrite portions of BL1-3 VH never saw but heard in Echocasts that were lore Gearbox didnt want to include anymore. Just thinking. They hit on followers pretty good in 3, but I would like to see a tackle of information that isnt so black and white, even to the VH.

    submitted by /u/gebura1
    [link] [comments]

    Which One?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 06:56 AM PDT

    So here's the situation, I am thinking about getting one of the borderlands games but I can't quite put my finger on which one. I have played Borderlands 2 thanks too the Epic Games Store (Which has since been deleted from my library thanks to Epic Games Store being a buggy hideos shit fest which I loath) so Iam gonna get one of them via steam, thing is though i don't know which one

    I am not looking for anything particular, just your guys opinion on which one I should get! (btw cash isn't an issue, so that won't be needed as a negative) Thank you!

    submitted by /u/KrosusNobody
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone interested in playing some borderlands?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 06:36 AM PDT

    Anything from borderlands 1 and the pre sequel and anything dlc from 1/2/3 Mostly looking for help with psn trophies 🏆

    submitted by /u/Beginning-Inside
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment