• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 25, 2021

    Borderlands Hyperion Hype Channel

    Borderlands Hyperion Hype Channel


    Hyperion Hype Channel

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 03:00 PM PDT

    This is where the vids live! Get you one....

    /r/Borderlands discourages YouTube channel and Twitch stream promotion, both as a corollary of Rule 4 and simple self-care: we have no interest in funneling conversation outside of the subreddit. Historically, everybody gets a single shot to throw their name out there; after that, it's spam city. We make exceptions for persons who regularly contribute to /r/Borderlands, or else who make their YouTube video part of a Reddit post that could stand by itself without the video. Y'all know who you are, and you rock.

    That said, this HYPE thread is an experiment to relax the rules just a bit. We will post this thread once a week, and we will sticky it if possible. This thread is all about the self-promotion. Because you're great. And your videos are great.

    So let's see those build videos. And then we'll all go out for milkshakes.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Scythids, I hate them.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 09:01 PM PDT

    Okay, I know this may have been posted many times. But I don't care.

    I have a visceral reaction to fighting Scythids, just the way they move, look, sound and act all give me the shivers. I do have slight arachnophobia which could be a contributing factor. But to me, they are by far the worst enemy to fight in the game. Since there are multiple sections in which running them down with a car isn't possible. So I have to use baby strats to kill them. I do notice that more recently I have had less of a hard time going face to face with some of them. But I'll never forget the day I first saw one and felt like throwing up.

    Please tell me at least someone else out there had a reaction like this to them. I just hope I'm not crazy.

    submitted by /u/AzryxTheFolf
    [link] [comments]

    3 Golden Keys, expire August 26th

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    WSKBJ-X99R9-WFCXH-XBB3B-3ZRZZ

    submitted by /u/Loreweaver15
    [link] [comments]

    The correct way to play borderlands

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 04:41 PM PDT

    I've beaten BL and BL2 numerous times but still never played the Pre-Sequel, Tales of the Borderlands, or BL3. But I wanted to know which game takes place first in the timeline of games so I can play the story correctly

    submitted by /u/BeeBoolean
    [link] [comments]

    Flak Spiderant dies super fast in Mayhem 10

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 09:38 PM PDT

    Hey guys! I don't know if there's something wrong with my build or anything, but my pet dies really quick when doing the normal fighting with random NPCs. The "floor is lava" modifiers literally damage 1/5 of her hp every time I stand still during the fight. What should I do in this case?

    btw I'm already level 72 and farmed decent amount of bosses in Mayhem 4 and 8 imo

    submitted by /u/DecentCheddar
    [link] [comments]

    What is the advantage of SNTNL over pets?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    I just started playing as Zane with my partner playing as Fl4k. Zane's gimmick of being able to give up grenades for two action skills seems neat, it's why I chose him. But if you think of SNTNL as being your second action skill then you're sacrificing having grenades for a drone that is sometimes on the map. Fl4k, on the other hand, still has grenades and their pet is permanently available, no need to wait for a cooldown. That seems strictly better. I know that Zane can get skill upgrades for the drone, but Fl4k also unlocks newer and presumably better pets as well. Is there something I'm missing here?

    submitted by /u/Karzyn
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Firing Range trophy PS4

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 01:09 PM PDT

    Is there any kind soul out there that could help me with this please ?It's my last trophy…had to solo the last slaughterhouse which was a nightmare 😂

    submitted by /u/CozJsy
    [link] [comments]

    CL4P TR4P is psychic!

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 10:37 PM PDT

    Playing through Borderlands Pre Sequel. You get a quest from Nakayama to have a random CL4P TR4P spray paint a glorious mural of Jack in his office off the Hub of Heroism.

    Though the portrait is not great, it shows Jack with his handsome mask on... but, the thing is, he doesn't have it yet because he hasn't been maimed yet...

    submitted by /u/EarlGreyTea-Hawt
    [link] [comments]

    In BL3 im getting lvl 72 drops at lvl 17

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 05:21 AM PDT

    So i just came back to the game after a 2 years and made started anew. Now every now and again when i kill a boss i get a lvl 72 gun. Im no where near that and womt be for some time. Just wondering. Is this normal for a lvl 72 gun to drop and should i keep them or sell them for the 500k they are worth?

    submitted by /u/Drako071
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else SUPER skeptical about the movie?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 10:46 PM PDT

    The cast seems sweet, but I just don't see it connecting the way I want it to..

    submitted by /u/Slum421
    [link] [comments]

    I bought a pre-owned physical copy of "Borderlands Legendary Collection", and the download code isn't there.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 10:34 PM PDT

    In other words, I can only play the first game.

    What do I do?

    submitted by /u/MrBohobe
    [link] [comments]

    What game to play?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 01:31 AM PDT

    Hello. I just bought the bundle on switch and want to play co op with my brother in law. We never played any of the games before and have limited time (2 month and a 1 year old around lol). So we probably only can play one game. Which one do you recommend?

    submitted by /u/OG-27
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment