• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 23, 2021

    Borderlands Borderlands 1 got loot right

    Borderlands Borderlands 1 got loot right


    Borderlands 1 got loot right

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 09:53 AM PDT

    I think BL1 got loot the best, Oranges are rare, but they aren't too rare where you have to farm a boss multiple times to get one(BL2) and they aren't too common(BL3) I still go back to Borderlands 1 to farm Crawmerax every now and then because getting a good purple with perfect parts in BL1 feels better than getting the equivalent in BL2 or 3

    submitted by /u/Zenris
    [link] [comments]

    Mayhem Mode

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 07:40 AM PDT

    What's everyone's opinion on Mayhem mode. I understand it's a mode to make the game more challenging but to be honest I'm not really a fan of it. I have to play it though because I have a really bad need to have my gear level 72 and mayhem 10, but I really just want to play on basic 72 without all the extra crap like lava, freeze tag, spinning lasers or lasers connecting enemies. Also I play all Borderlands games solo so maybe it's more fun in coop but I wouldn't know. Am I the only person who plays on mayhem 10'but can't stand it?

    EDIT: yeah I took everyone's advice and moved it to mayhem 11 and I'm enjoying the shit out of the game again. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Captainc00ts
    [link] [comments]

    Boerderlands 3 level bug/save not working

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 05:32 PM PDT

    I recently logged on to borderlands 3 after installing it on my terabyte and notice I got knocked from level 57 to level 32 and lost all my loot. Does anyone know what to do?

    submitted by /u/Thiccc-potat0
    [link] [comments]

    This just HAS to be a bug right? (BL2)

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 06:18 PM PDT

    The NPCs can't be heard unless I'm looking RIGHT at them dead on. I'm like right in front of a dude opening a chest but I can't hear a single word he says and only notice him talking because I wanted to see where my friend is so I turned around and all of a sudden he's like 6 sentences deep into explaining something.

    WTF?
    My ears aren't connected to my sense of sight and even then I shouldn't have to be staring you down to listen to you especially if you are moving around the map.

    What an INCREDIBLY stupid design if this is on purpose. I can't believe it's not a bug. I'm on the PS4.

    submitted by /u/BlackKnightRebel
    [link] [comments]

    Experience hic-ups in Obsidian forest

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 11:10 AM PDT

    I'm playing a level 72 flak and i'm trying to speedrun DLC 3 but i'm experiencing hic-ups in some areas, knowing that these maps are unoptimized my laptop cannot handle this at the lowest setting and it's getting to me. Is there any fixes or patch that can stop this? Gearbox please BUFF optimization

    submitted by /u/ItsaGoatBlurr
    [link] [comments]

    borderlands 3 "good against remotes is one thing" ps4 someone can help me?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 11:17 AM PDT

    I want to get that trophy, but solo its to difficult for me.

    submitted by /u/Delicious-Space-334
    [link] [comments]

    Lost all my bonus stats

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 11:16 AM PDT

    Playing on a new character, all going well....then one day, my badass rank and the bonus stats gone, along with 10 gold keys. So I sends a message to 2K support, get a reply telling me to try clearing the xb1 cache (turn it off and on again). I don't think I'm getting those back. 🤣

    submitted by /u/gun_decker
    [link] [comments]

    I liked Handsome Jack better when he was simply a dick because he’s crazy

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 03:41 AM PDT

    I say this because the presequel opened up an array of people completely justifying all his actions based on his shitty past as if he wasn't crazy even before the events of presequel.

    I also just prefer actual charming villains and not half baked attempts at an edgy anti-hero. He was much better the way he was in BL2, presequel was… too typical and boring. I miss when villains were evil for the sake of evil.

    submitted by /u/xxminie
    [link] [comments]

    I hope Wonderlands revitalizes the series

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 07:13 PM PDT

    Imo BL3 sucks, there are less playable characters, less customization, the story didn't hit right, no midgets.

    But from the Wonderlands trailer, it looks amazing! I really hope this gives life back to the series, I think the Dragon Lord will be more memorable than the twins, it looks like the humor is returning to a more BL2 feel.

    submitted by /u/Flunkiebubs
    [link] [comments]

    The Gear Calculator v2.0 Doesn't Seem to Work Anymore

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 02:54 AM PDT

    Thegearcalculator.appspot.com doesn't work anymore. Are there any replacements or backups of it?

    submitted by /u/N_Lightning
    [link] [comments]

    Zero execute skill not triggering

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 06:08 AM PDT

    nonmatter the range or what I am holding execute dose not trigger and I cant find anyone else with the same issue why isn't it working?

    EDIT: found out it was the mod sprint adjuster. I will report the issue

    submitted by /u/ericjgryffindor
    [link] [comments]

    A little announcement

    Posted: 23 Sep 2021 10:34 AM PDT

    So, I decided to start a youtube channel and as a stard I made a review of Borderlands 3. I know it's been 2 years since its release but i just finished it and I discovered how much I enjoy talking about this franchise and videogames in general, it ain't the best quality but I had fun making it. If u feel like, feel free to come and watch it.

    https://youtu.be/3zR9GrZWLtY

    submitted by /u/megael9
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment