• Breaking News

    Friday, September 24, 2021

    Borderlands playing the pre-sequel again after playing 3 really makes it clear how bad they screwed aurelia’s character.

    Borderlands playing the pre-sequel again after playing 3 really makes it clear how bad they screwed aurelia’s character.


    playing the pre-sequel again after playing 3 really makes it clear how bad they screwed aurelia’s character.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 01:57 PM PDT

    i'm not saying she was a good person, but her being noticeably upset about killing felicity and jack spacing the scientists just makes her feel like a totally separate character from the one dimensional sociopath we got in 3.

    submitted by /u/1cemag3
    [link] [comments]

    3 Golden Keys, expire September 30th

    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 09:31 AM PDT

    5H53J-SBTSH-C6WX9-6JB3T-Z9BFX

    submitted by /u/Loreweaver15
    [link] [comments]

    I think I need to apologize to BL3

    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 03:47 PM PDT

    I'm replaying it for the first time since release, and it's not as bad as I remember it being.
    I still consider it a little disappointing and it doesn't quite live up to BL2, but I've been way too harsh on it. FL4K is pretty similar to Gaige enough for me to still follow a similar build.
    I don't think BL3's aim assist is good enough since I have a motor disorder and manual aiming is very difficult for me, even with a shotgun I still find it hard to hit enemies, BL2's lock-on was perfect.

    The twin's aren't as intimidating as Jack but I think I was wrong to compare them, they're still a very fun concept and I can't blame them for not living up to one of the best villains in history.
    I'm having fun enough to admit that my first judgement was clouded, a few years on I'm mature enough to admit that it's a competent game, and I love the TFTBL tie-ins since that was the best Telltale game.

    submitted by /u/Flunkiebubs
    [link] [comments]

    Does Borderlands Legendary Collection work with Co-op with someone that has GOTY edition? (Switch)

    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 02:49 AM PDT

    I have the Legendary Collection on switch and want to play with my partner that is thinking about it, but doesn't want to jump and get the entire collection quite yet. The GOTY edition is on sale for pretty cheap right now, but I want to make sure if co-op play is still available

    submitted by /u/trushpunda
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone on remaster on Xbox?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 07:26 PM PDT

    Wanna kill crawmerax

    submitted by /u/Yoda-Bruh
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the best class I. Borderlands 2 if I’m going a revolver only build

    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 09:21 PM PDT

    I want to play through normal all the way to ultimate using only revolvers. What's the best class for this

    submitted by /u/_xlSTR8xMURK_
    [link] [comments]

    Community Patch Increase drop rates for each rarity?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 09:18 PM PDT

    trying to find in the patch texts where, is it even in the file?

    submitted by /u/remytime
    [link] [comments]

    Regarding a particular series of Borderlands merchandise

    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 04:26 PM PDT

    Do the Borderlands hoodies displayed on Machine56's website ever go for sale, or are they just for show? I know they've also done a Hyperion hoodie print, but there's barely any information on what gearbox collaboration merch they HAVE made, apart from what's on their website. Now that I'm actually in a position to buy high quality merch, all of the high quality merch is gone!

    submitted by /u/Hyperion_Forever
    [link] [comments]

    Impound Deluxe

    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 06:20 PM PDT

    Hey all so I'm currently trying to 100% the Handsome Jackpot and it says I'm missing a challenge for the Impound Deluxe (16/17) but when I checked on the map in that area it says I've completed it. Anyone able to help?

    submitted by /u/Dwho899
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary Character skins not showing up after use?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 03:43 PM PDT

    I've gotten a gunner and a siren legendary skin 1 from handsome jackpot and one from phycokrieg and both dont show up after use, anyone know a solution?

    submitted by /u/phycodeliclogix
    [link] [comments]

    Robo Revolution Tannins parts questline

    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 12:31 PM PDT

    What's everyone's (who's played it ofc) opinion on the quests from tennis where you just go commit genocide on claptraps for parts. I personally quite like it and find it relaxing.

    submitted by /u/SlyKnyfe12
    [link] [comments]

    How to can I get the golden key

    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 12:19 PM PDT

    I whant to know how to get the golden key in the first Borderlands game to hopen the chest at the first map of the game (I play on switch)

    submitted by /u/Fdiagent45
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone play the remaster? On Xbox?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 02:28 AM PDT

    I have never legit killed clawmerax and would really like to lol

    submitted by /u/Yoda-Bruh
    [link] [comments]

    Just bought the Legendary Collection! What should I expect?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 01:16 PM PDT

    I've wanted to buy this collection for a while, and thanks to the switch sale, I got it. So, what should I expect? I've heard good things, but are them some stuff that I should keep in mind while playing?

    submitted by /u/MPG_Herman
    [link] [comments]

    I'm mad BL3 Isn't on the switch.

    Posted: 24 Sep 2021 03:15 PM PDT

    I dont meant to sound stingy, but this irritates me. We have 1, 2, TPS, AND Tales. Yet no 3. I don't care about the drop in quality (being a Nintendo fan, I already know this would happen) but still.

    submitted by /u/ToonNinja_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment