• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 9, 2021

    Borderlands Borderlands 3 Hotfixes: September 9, 2021

    Borderlands Borderlands 3 Hotfixes: September 9, 2021


    Borderlands 3 Hotfixes: September 9, 2021

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 12:23 PM PDT

    Source

    Today's changes to Borderlands 3 continue the Borderlands 3 Second Anniversary Celebration with Mayhem Made Mild and Show Me the Eridium.

    Maurice's Black Market Vending Machine will be moving to a new location on Thursdays at 9:00 AM PT / 12:00 PM ET and is activated with a hotfix.

    These changes will be live on all platforms by 12:00 PM PT. To apply hotfixes, wait at the main menu until you see a sign that reads, "Hotfixes Applied!" If you are experiencing any issues or want to provide feedback, please submit a ticket to support.2k.com.

    • Activating Mayhem Made Mild, where players will only encounter Easy modifiers in Mayhem Mode until 8:59 AM PT on September 16
    • Activating Show Me the Eridium, which will grant increased Eridium drops and Eridium item discounts until 8:59 AM PT on September 16
    submitted by /u/Daemmerung
    [link] [comments]

    Tiny Tina's Wonderland First Gameplay Trailer!

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 01:13 PM PDT

    Info on strange random update to BL TPS

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 06:36 PM PDT

    So, I randomly pop onto Steam today late at night and see the game has a near 100 MB large update listed for the 17th, anyone have any idea that this update could be?

    submitted by /u/Grand_Wizard_Wakka
    [link] [comments]

    Graphics quality vs resolution scale

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 04:17 AM PDT

    I have low graphics quality but 100% resolution scale on my pc (cuz that was default for me) and was wondering which one matters the most? Like which of these settings gives better performance if I turn it down and which one gives the best visual experience?

    submitted by /u/Bochwastaken
    [link] [comments]

    Are the Borderlands games worth buying in 2021?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 07:34 PM PDT

    I'm asking this because the Wonderlands trailer definitely looks like a game that I will 100% enjoy. The art style is cool but I love the vibe of the whole game in general. Something about being in a fantasy world with guns and with that kind of art style seems so fun.

    Basically I'm asking the games are worth and wether it's necessary to play them before hand.

    submitted by /u/Fuckatnames47
    [link] [comments]

    All borderlands update

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 02:40 PM PDT

    I just turn on my Xbox and I go to update section, borderlands, borderlands 2, borderlands 3 and borderlands the pre-sequel, want to update, did I miss any news?

    submitted by /u/Estebandido333
    [link] [comments]

    Unpopular opinion?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 06:26 PM PDT

    I'd hate to say it but I think the first Borderlands is the best one. It was simple and fun. For me it just seems the more of them they make, the more complicated they make them, and the less fun they become. Is it just me? I like the second one also. Pre-sequel was ok. Could've done without moon gravity but overall it was ok. 3 just seems like too much. I just want to have fun and shoot stuff and laugh at the silly things in the game. It seems like you have to study character builds for hours and farm for days to get anywhere.

    submitted by /u/EinonD
    [link] [comments]

    Everyone on this sub rn :

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 09:35 PM PDT

    "BL everything is updating what is it"

    "Tinas wonderlands ad"

    "Oh thanks"

    Same fam, same 😂 I'm excited after seeing that trailer. And having celebrity comedian voice actors will be cool. Also I'm actually excited for the BL movie. I can't even assume what it's going to be like but it'll be interesting. they wrapped filming a few months ago so no matter how it is shoutout Eli Roth. He put in work we just have to wait and see.

    This post doesn't mean anything I just love the borderlands fam what can I say

    submitted by /u/Novel_Building5337
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone want to start a fresh bl1 co op (Friday night/ the weekend)?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 09:17 PM PDT

    I'm starting my first full play through tomorrow when my new pc gets delivered and it would be cool to have people to play with as a team. I've always played on Mac so the server never had anyone on and I had no friends with Mac either 😂 I'm gonna play all the borderlands in order 1, 2, preseq, then 3. I've only ever played bl2 fully so it's new for me. Let me know if you want to be involved in my bl1 team. Also I don't know how to use discord but I can try lmao we can talk while we play for better communication if you want

    submitted by /u/Novel_Building5337
    [link] [comments]

    Fun ‘What If’ scenario: Handsome Jack meets Mr. Nobody from Doom Patrol (2019)

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 05:24 PM PDT

    I mean think about it, a guy who sees himself as a hero versus a guy who sees himself as a villain, their banter would be so off the charts that the fabric of space and time would be on the verge of collapse.

    submitted by /u/masrk7384
    [link] [comments]

    Remind me again how fun is Fl4k?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 08:59 PM PDT

    I've been thinking of replaying this game again. My first playthrough was Fl4k and I quite enjoyed it. Having pets, funny dialog from a YouTube I know and his skill trees were fun.

    I did another as Amara shortly after and it was ok. Just wanted to try her melee build.

    Then I stopped. I lost the buzz and just never played again. So the DLC are still new for me.

    I'm getting the Borderlands bug again, but I don't feel like playing Zane or Moze. I feel like playing Fl4k.

    But things are probably different from launch Fl4k to now with updates and such. So how fun is he still? How's his new skill tree? Are his other ones still good or has he become dependent on a certain build/play style?

    submitted by /u/WeissLegs
    [link] [comments]

    Wonderlands - Pc Exclusivity

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 07:57 PM PDT

    It seems it's the same as BL3. Probably a 6 month exclusivity on Epic Game Store.

    Q: Which PC storefronts will have Tiny Tina's Wonderlands?

    A: Tiny Tina's Wonderlands launches on March 25, 2022 on PC via the Epic Games Store exclusively at launch, and on other PC digital storefronts later in 2022.

    https://playwonderlands.2k.com/news/tiny-tinas-wonderlands-faq/

    submitted by /u/3m3Rg3
    [link] [comments]

    Moxxis DLC Help (PS)

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 07:32 PM PDT

    Anyone wanna help me run through Moxxis DLC on PS? I just attempted it for the first time and I know I won't be able to do it on my own. I'm level. 48.

    submitted by /u/RollingTrees20
    [link] [comments]

    Best 1v1 class?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 03:46 PM PDT

    with fully maxed build, my brother keeps kicking my shit in with his brick, i tried roland but i get stomped in seconds, siren phasewalk extra melee damage helps but he wins 8/10 times havent tried mordecai yet

    submitted by /u/Keravnos-
    [link] [comments]

    And theyll tell two friends

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 06:33 PM PDT

    Need help getting the achievement for playing with a gearbox employee or someone with it, thought this would be a good place to look.

    I'm also on steam, and I'm on the enhanced GOTY edition so my helper needs to be as well!

    submitted by /u/The-life-of-a-lurker
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me or does the aiming on borderlands 1 feel weird on switch?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 06:09 PM PDT

    I connected a bluetooth xbox controller and it still feels really weird, It might be the Aim acceleration or something. It actually plays very well on hand held but with both the switch joycon controller config and my bluetooth one it feels extremely awkward. I may just have to buy a Switch Pro Controller, was planning to anyway. BTW, I am adoring the game, I have about 25 hours in, all on handheld since i've traveled for the last 2 months, and it's been amazing! But jesus the aiming on actual controller feels borderline terrible. It also got some awful latentcy/lag but I blame that on the BT controller.

    submitted by /u/Brilliant_Surprise_3
    [link] [comments]

    fucking gearbox

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 07:16 PM PDT

    just got the update downloaded and now I only [easy] modifiers for mayhem. and it switched out the setup I had and fucked my entire build

    submitted by /u/ranckranker
    [link] [comments]

    Does TFTBL have spoilers for the stories in Borderlands 1 2 and the pre sequel?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 02:12 PM PDT

    Should I play Borderlands 1, 2 and the presequel before I play TFTBL?

    submitted by /u/Kattasaurus-Rex
    [link] [comments]

    Please Help - Borderlands 1 GOTY (PS4) - Shift Support ID???

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 01:36 PM PDT

    My girlfriend just played through BL1 (GOTY edition). She wants to complete all of the quests and DLC achievements but she's hit a wall. She just hit level 69... but is still using a level 28 SMG.

    She went to use her 80 Golden keys, but the game says she has zero. I had the same problem with disappearing keys in Borderlands 2, so I submitted a ticket to Gearbox to have the tickets restored. The Gearbox representative is asking for her: "Shift Support ID" giving the following instructions:

    "locate your 8 Digit Shift Support ID by pressing "Y" when you are on the Shift Code Input Menu."

    Only problem, PS4 does not have a "Y" button. I'm guessing they gave me the Xbox Instructions. Either way, I asked the for clarification, but haven't received a response. I've scoured the internet for ways to find the Shift ID but I can't find anything.

    Please reddit community, help me find the shift ID, I can't be the only one that has tried to find this 8 digit identifier.

    submitted by /u/Misa_Perfect
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t join friends (not connection issue) BL3

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 12:51 PM PDT

    Hi guys, I've been trying to join my friend the last couple days but a weird glitch is keep occurring, the player freezes under the map and can't do sh*t, tried to restart the game and when we flip the party it happens to my friend too :/ how can i fix it?

    submitted by /u/ADM881
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best head for Salvador?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 03:18 AM PDT

    I like the refined ruffian head the best but I want to earn some new ones

    submitted by /u/Pateno7
    [link] [comments]

    borderlands movie

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 12:46 PM PDT

    i just found out they're making a borderlands movie next year. anyone else feel like it's gonna be absolute fucking cancer?

    submitted by /u/MrsSttn
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment