• Breaking News

    Friday, September 10, 2021

    Borderlands Judging by the new gameplay footage for Wonderlands it looks to be one of the best yet.

    Borderlands Judging by the new gameplay footage for Wonderlands it looks to be one of the best yet.


    Judging by the new gameplay footage for Wonderlands it looks to be one of the best yet.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 07:34 AM PDT

    Hopefully the story is more enjoyable than 3 and if not....... well then there's always muting the sound and subtitles and just following the objective screen, then you could blast your own soundtrack and feel even more badass.

    submitted by /u/masrk7384
    [link] [comments]

    Bl3 story hate, what was the turning point?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 11:46 AM PDT

    I know that there's alot of people that say borderlands 3 story was meh and I've had many of those people say that there is 1 specific point where it just drops, but having just gone through the story I didn't see it. The main villans didn't live up to Handsome Jack but that was to be expected, the sub villans meanwhile I thought were all very nice, hell even the traunt brothers were enjoyable for their little sections. What I found rather lacking was that it felt like it relied heavily on established characters instead of many new introductions, hell only 2 new characters gets added to Sanctuary as part of the story and we don't even get the full bl2 cast back to see them being badasses, which is a fairly minor complaint in all fairness.

    Can someone point out where it took the dive maybe I was just enjoying the looty shooty play enough that I didn't notice the sub par story going on in the background.

    submitted by /u/-FourOhFour-
    [link] [comments]

    If they bring back the Beastmaster class they should add bullymongs

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 09:15 AM PDT

    Imagine killing a boss by having it throw a big rock at them

    submitted by /u/masrk7384
    [link] [comments]

    They can do so much with wonderlands weapons.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 10:55 AM PDT

    Me and my friend were thinking of all the awesome things from other games that can go into wonderlands legendaries.

    (Minecraft diamond sword)

    https://imgur.com/a/IKULL9F

    (Zweihander dark souls)

    https://imgur.com/a/vjNJPGL

    submitted by /u/im-just-lag
    [link] [comments]

    When do you start with a new character?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    Hello I need advice on when it is the best to start using a new class or start with BL2. I opened the vault and killed the alien with the Berserker (I think his name is Brick).

    I have him level 37 but I realised I can continue the Story but first I have to win those 3 different battle grounds at this arena thing which is quite hard to do alone and I don't seem to find people on Switch to complete it with.

    Can I start with a different class now? Will I miss an important part of the Borderlands story if I start with Borderlands 2 now?

    submitted by /u/ScreamLikesPudding
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 1

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 01:14 PM PDT

    As I've played all the borderlands and out of all of them i just see myself playing one more than two or three, i wish the game had a infinite scaling mechanic like Diablo 3s rifts, or like more levels than whats in the game. An anniversary update would be a breathtaker.

    submitted by /u/BigBurgerCheese
    [link] [comments]

    Force scaling to my level in bl1?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 08:00 PM PDT

    I dont feel like playing the game twice just so the dlc scales to my level, is there any mod or command that scales enemies without having to playthrough twice?

    submitted by /u/Keravnos-
    [link] [comments]

    Hellfire. Underrated or Overrated?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 07:55 PM PDT

    One thing that I love from Borderlands universe is definitely the legendary Maliwan SMG, Hellfire. This gun been helping me a lot, from original Borderlands to The Pre Sequel (can't say the same about BL 3 because I never get one😭). I love the BL design more than BL2 version, but in terms of fire rate, elemental effect and sound, BL2 takes the cake. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/PlatypusTurbulent48
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands The Pre-Sequel Steelbook worth anything?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 07:35 PM PDT

    Looking through my collection and found this Limited Edition Collector's Steelbook (Xbox 360).

    Wanted to know if it is of any value. Images are below. Thanks!

    Borderlands The Pre-Sequel! - Limited Edition Collector's Steelbook - Xbox 360

    https://imgur.com/a/WlH0wC2

    submitted by /u/falconpunch99
    [link] [comments]

    Moze or Fl4k?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 07:31 PM PDT

    I haven't played this game since launch. So the DLC's are all new to me.

    Fl4k was my first character and I honestly had a lot of fun as him.

    I had planned to do a Moze playthrough, it just never happened. So yeah... I wouldn't mind playing Fl4k again. I really enjoyed his play style. But I never played as Moze and this might be a good opportunity to play as her.

    submitted by /u/WeissLegs
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 03:19 PM PDT

    Does anyone else think the writing, story and characters were way better in the DLC's (specifically Bounty of Blood and GLAT) were WAAAAY better than the main game? Better villains too

    submitted by /u/red_lantern97
    [link] [comments]

    Tiny Tina's Wonderlands, Epic Exclusive Questions

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 04:21 PM PDT

    With it being a timed exclusive that has pre-order bonuses I have 2 questions people might be able to help with.

    1. Will the pre-order bonuses be available on Steam when it releases there?

    2. I use Steam because of the Linux support for games that natively run on Windows. Has there been any word on Epic Games Store on Linux or a good unofficial way to run it on Linux?

    I've had issues with Epic's cloud saves on Windows in the past as well as issues with work arounds for running it on Linux. The exclusivity frustrates me the most because I might have to choose between booting up windows and waiting through a few dozen updates or waiting for the Steam release and missing items.

    I know Linux users are a small portion of the community, but I still want a simple way to play their games like I do with Steam proton.

    submitted by /u/dmpad
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player looking for a fun Fl4k and build.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 02:54 PM PDT

    I played through the base BL3 campaign when it came out. I enjoyed it despite it's flaws, but never really went into any of the Mayhem difficulties and have never bought any of the DLC. Seeing the trailer for the new Tiny Tina game made me curious to try out some of the content I hadn't experienced yet.

    However, I do have a bit of a dilemma. The main reason I stopped playing BL3 back in the past was because I didn't enjoy any of the late game builds for any of the characters. I mained Fl4k and used the Master Skill tree as my primary focus throughout the first playthrough. However, as soon as my friends and I went into the higher difficulties that build's effectiveness quickly petered out. It became apparent that the only viable Fl4k builds at that level focused almost entirely on Crits and Fade Away. I tried those builds out for a time, but found that it became rather boring for me and it wasn't long after that my friends and I quit playing.

    I've started looking into Fl4k builds but it seems like it's more of the same Crit/Fade Away builds, with the exception of the Drone Swarm build by Moxsy (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jirW2OMMsDg). I just feel like when I play a 'beastmaster' class, that I should have a decent focus on beasts and pets. Any Mayhem 11+ viable builds that focus on the Master tree, or is that more of a pipe dream? If there isn't a late game pet build, then are there any builds that don't focus exclusively on Fade Away?

    submitted by /u/InfiniteHorrors
    [link] [comments]

    Can I play the same VHs from my Epic version on my Steam version?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 10:12 AM PDT

    Quick question! I've been gifted a copy of BL3 on Steam. I already have it on Epic and was curious if I can play my same vault hunters on the Steam version (for the achievements)? Like if I log into my Gearbox/2K account will my hunters be linked to it, or do I start over with no option to use a previous hunter?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/junkyardhound
    [link] [comments]

    An update for Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition!?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 01:38 PM PDT

    I logged onto my Xbox today after work and the first thing I always do is look to see if anything needs updated. To my surprise, my Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition needed updated. Being that they added stuff the Borderlands 2 in the past makes me wonder, did they add anything new to Boderlands: GOTY? I'm too impatient to learn!!😬😬

    Edit: Come to find out it was literally just to add the promotion for the Tiny Tina game

    submitted by /u/xMrMayhemx4
    [link] [comments]

    BL3 shutting down XSX?

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 12:47 PM PDT

    Playing the game coop splitscreen on performance and the console just randomly shuts off, sometimes several times in a play session. It's usually when we're fucking around in our menus like inventory ect. The game freezes, then the console shuts off completely and I have to hit the power button to turn it back on.

    Is this the console or the game? I had tons of issues playing on my One S (BL3 is buggy as shit) but this wasn't one of them. Should I just not play this game anymore lest it brick my brand new Series X?

    And yes the console has complete airflow, it can't be dusty it's brand new, and I get no overheat messages like I hear some people get.

    submitted by /u/Good_ApoIIo
    [link] [comments]

    [BL3] Not getting Show Me The Eridium buff

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 07:08 AM PDT

    As the title says. I'm waiting for the Hotfixes Applied sign to show up and when I load in, I get the Easy Modifers part active, but I'm not getting any Eridium at all unless I destroy Eridium piles. I've closed the game, and even reset my console but nothing is working. Any ideas on how to fix it or am I screwed

    submitted by /u/DeadeyeXLR
    [link] [comments]

    I feel stupid.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 02:18 PM PDT

    So I don't know about you guys, but me and my buddy were under the impression that this was a top down tabletop type rpg like divinity but with borderlands graphics and characters. When the trailer dropped I got so excited and sent it to my buddy instantly. After watching it I was just disappointed. It looks great but I just was expecting something different.

    I also just read that this is technically a sequel to the tiny Tina dlc. So I feel even more stupid.

    submitted by /u/Willylongboard
    [link] [comments]

    Continuous crashes on Borderlands 3

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 01:30 AM PDT

    I have never really had any problems with crashing. I've been playing for more than a year and had maybe gotten 2 until yesterday. I arrived on Eden 6 and it's been a constant thing. Any help is appreciated! Thank you. I'm on steam btw.

    submitted by /u/NAmorath
    [link] [comments]

    Dlc for borderlands 3

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 04:31 AM PDT

    I was thinking of getting a dlc for borderlands 3 and was wondering what one should i start with

    submitted by /u/cjescottt
    [link] [comments]

    Failed to create D3D9 device.

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 04:28 AM PDT

    I know this is ancient news to some here but I've tried all sorts of different things I could find and none of them worked, all show the same error message.

    I'm on Epic Games Launcher btw

    I've tried: - Reinstalling the game - Reinstalling the game in another drive - Verifying the files - Downloading the C++ Visuals from Microsoft (tried both x86 and x64) - Updating the Graphics Driver - Uninstalling and Reinstalling my Graphics Driver - Downloading DirectX End-User Runtimes - Manually adjusted the game resolution to fit my monitor's - Every display configuration (fullscreen, windowed, fullscreen windowed) - Adjusting to low resolution display

    Once again I know this has been brought up a few times, but I've tried everything I could find that others say have worked for them. Thanks for reading.

    submitted by /u/Tgenzo246
    [link] [comments]

    Wonderlands Pre-order

    Posted: 10 Sep 2021 09:47 AM PDT

    How many pre-order packages are there & which are you getting?

    submitted by /u/Ano_Akamai
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment