• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 8, 2021

    Borderlands Your First Vault Hunter?

    Borderlands Your First Vault Hunter?


    Your First Vault Hunter?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 08:20 AM PDT

    When you first started playing Borderlands (doesn't matter which one), which VH that you pick for the first time? I started on original Borderlands first on 2009 and pick Mordecai, and guess what, I hate using him during my early progression cause at that time, I don't even understand the game mechanism. My friend picks Lilith and he's having the fun throughout our playthough 1. I'm glad I managed to pick up the pace and rocking the second playthrough.

    submitted by /u/PlatypusTurbulent48
    [link] [comments]

    There's an elevator?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 04:46 AM PDT

    There's a bleepin' elevator at Terramorphous Peak!!!
    I've run from the vending machines back up top how many times? Were any of you gonna ever tell me?
    3 systems. Every character but Kreig. Hundreds, maybe thousands of times I've run around that Peak.

    submitted by /u/garretpa
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best hidden loot chest in the series?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 12:42 PM PDT

    Mine was probably the elevator going down to boom bewm. It took me far too many runs to finally press the button. What are some of your "holy crap theres a chest here!"moments?

    submitted by /u/ThisMojoSoDope
    [link] [comments]

    how do i kill bone head

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 09:54 PM PDT

    how do i kill bone head ive done every side quest i can do and im only level 8

    submitted by /u/green_was_taken
    [link] [comments]

    The Gift that Keeps on Giving

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 01:44 PM PDT

    Hey guys so I'm in the process of getting this trophy for pre-sequel where you have to do all 9 game modes and 9 modifiers with the Mutator. I've done 3 of both with my friends but have 6 more to do. Would I have to do all 9 again in my solo game or would I just have to do the six I still need?

    submitted by /u/Dwho899
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone ever felt that certain vault hunters make you more concerned with upgrading the action skill than finding a new weapon?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 01:18 PM PDT

    For example with mordacai and arulia I find my self getting anxious for my next level up so I can improve bloodwings effectiveness or the ice shards damage, how about for you?

    submitted by /u/masrk7384
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite things about the game!

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 02:00 AM PDT

    For me one of my favorite things are ALL the pop culture references. I'm an older player so maybe some of them are too obscure for the players now. Still play now an then. Gotta get your money's worth!

    submitted by /u/Old_School_Hippie
    [link] [comments]

    Help needed a lot of help

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 04:42 AM PDT

    Been looking into mods recently as saw Joltzdude playing a randomizer among a couple others but when asking around either had conflicting answers or just straight up possible but extremely difficult and not worth doing but what little info I did get I'm going to struggle as regardless of me being on console I need a PC but I ivw no access to one nor the ability to use one but I've a question could I just use my phone insert the SD and willow thingy or what I need to (learning by doing lol) any help advice would be invaluable thank you Reddit

    submitted by /u/Odd-Positive8612
    [link] [comments]

    Getting those sweet sweet OP levels.

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 10:33 PM PDT

    Whats the best/easiest way to get yo the max OP level. I'm currently 67 as Maya.

    submitted by /u/Difficult-Block-5697
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment