• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 25, 2021

    Borderlands The Cliffhanger at the end of Borderlands : The Pre Sequel

    Borderlands The Cliffhanger at the end of Borderlands : The Pre Sequel


    The Cliffhanger at the end of Borderlands : The Pre Sequel

    Posted: 25 Sep 2021 09:29 AM PDT

    [SPOILER!]

    Does anyone still remember, during Athena's execution scene, where Overseer/The Watcher (the Guardian alien) appear and stop the bullet meant for Athena, and deliver the line "the war is coming. You will need as many as Vault Hunter you can". Is this meant for Borderlands 3 event, or will be a future storyline (perhaps Borderlands 4) ?

    submitted by /u/PlatypusTurbulent48
    [link] [comments]

    Has a vault hunter ever been killed by a non vault hunter before?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2021 04:59 PM PDT

    Just as the title says, I really cant remember a moment where a vault hunter was killed by someone that isnt a vault hunter (not counting gameplay deaths)

    submitted by /u/ElectricCuckaloo
    [link] [comments]

    I can't be the only one who hates Tediore guns

    Posted: 25 Sep 2021 06:04 AM PDT

    I get that it exploding when reloaded is used as a pro, but the con is that I lose WAY too much ammunition. Not just for the tediore gun, but for other guns that use the same ammo as well.

    submitted by /u/ToonNinja_
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the best melee class in borderlands 2

    Posted: 25 Sep 2021 10:03 AM PDT

    I think it's zero but it also could be the psycho

    submitted by /u/_xlSTR8xMURK_
    [link] [comments]

    Can anybody help me get the "And They'll Tell Two Friends" trophy?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2021 03:55 PM PDT

    Says it in the title. Only way to get it is to play a co-op game with a gearbox employee or with somebody else who has the trophy, and I don't really see myself getting this on my own. If anybody happens to have it I'd appreciate the help.

    submitted by /u/MrNoseybonk78
    [link] [comments]

    Cant get a Torrent

    Posted: 25 Sep 2021 05:21 PM PDT

    Did they change what chest you get the Torrent from in Arm Races? I've farmed those chests at least 20 times and still haven't gotten one

    submitted by /u/Grouchy-Metal8734
    [link] [comments]

    Why can’t I link Shift Account to Nintendo Account?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2021 05:09 PM PDT

    I am trying to link my shift and Nintendo accounts for the Handsome Collection, but it just says " Can not link Nintendo accounts from the SHiFT website at this time." on the website, is there an explanation for it or a fix for the problem?

    submitted by /u/Shadowgames98
    [link] [comments]

    Which ones should I pick?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2021 04:17 PM PDT

    Hey guys I have $25 gift card and I'm wondering which two dlcs I should get? The only ones I've never done are:

    Claptastic voyage Sir hammerlocks game hunt Mad moxxi underdome riot Claptrap robot revolution

    submitted by /u/mrs_halloween
    [link] [comments]

    The Last Borderlands?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2021 05:36 AM PDT

    www.gamesradar.com/amp/the-next-borderlands-game-could-be-called-the-last-borderlands-according-to-nvidia-leak/

    If it is the last, I really hope they have a story that the series deserves. And that Athena makes an appearance.

    submitted by /u/jjjrmd
    [link] [comments]

    Is it still possible to get the veteran cosmetics for borderlands 2 with the 4k remaster of 1?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2021 10:48 AM PDT

    Says it in the title. Used to have the cosmetics cause I had both on xbox 360, now have both on ps4 and haven't gotten the cosmetics. Wondering if it's a glitch or not.

    submitted by /u/MrNoseybonk78
    [link] [comments]

    Little question about Quests.

    Posted: 25 Sep 2021 05:42 AM PDT

    I'm trying to get all the achievement and I'm wondering about the quests.

    Are there quests in UVHM that do not appear in the previous modes,meaning should I just not do much of the side quests TVHM because you have to finish ALL quests in one playthrough, right?

    Also does that include dlc? Do I have to redo all the dlc quests in UVHM?

    submitted by /u/Gamwell-Efect
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have the golden key doc?

    Posted: 25 Sep 2021 06:41 AM PDT

    I remember years ago there was this one YouTube video I found that had a big document of hundreds of never expiring golden key codes for borderlands, borderlands 2, and borderlands the pre sequel, but I've since lost the video and so the document and haven't been able to find it again. Do any of you know where it is?

    submitted by /u/MrNoseybonk78
    [link] [comments]

    Can't find any public vault hunters to join for borderlands 1 on ps4

    Posted: 25 Sep 2021 02:28 AM PDT

    Would anyone like to add me on ps4 it's Lexus_Kagami

    submitted by /u/CapitalPractical6517
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment