• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 26, 2021

    Borderlands BL1 Newcomer

    Borderlands BL1 Newcomer


    BL1 Newcomer

    Posted: 26 Sep 2021 03:43 PM PDT

    So despite having played BL2 and BLPS at least once with each character I have never played BL1,bought it a couple hours ago. Picked Mordecai cause his skill tree looked cool as did his action skill,just got to New Haven and I'm loving this game that's it,that's the post.

    submitted by /u/Lycanoi
    [link] [comments]

    Which Company for the next Commando/Soldier class?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2021 03:42 AM PDT

    So far each soldier/commando class had been associated with one of the different gun companies Roland = Atlas (Crimson Lance), Axton = Dahl, and Moze = Vladoff.

    Which company do you want the next one to be connected to? (And what do you think the ability could be?)

    submitted by /u/FoolOfATook54
    [link] [comments]

    It’s commander Lilith worth 15 bucks?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2021 12:21 PM PDT

    I was thinking of buying it because I have the handsome collection and I really like bl2 but 15 dollars feels really expensive for a dlc

    submitted by /u/Shadow6339
    [link] [comments]

    Time to piss off any Dr. Zed Fans

    Posted: 26 Sep 2021 04:03 PM PDT

    Nurse Nina is better than Zed in my opinion. She just has more of a personality. Zed isn't a bad character by any means but he kinda feels like a less interesting TF2 Medic.

    submitted by /u/Murusama
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 how great is it?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2021 07:33 AM PDT

    When this game came out I was so hyped for it that I ordered one of the expensive editions that would come with future DLCs. I never really played it outside of creating my character and the intro scene which I no longer remember. Luckily, I'm on this Borderlands subreddit and keep seeing posts about Borderlands in some shape or form. I'll also say I loved BL2 it was fantastic but my favorite character to play as so far was Mordecai. The Pre-Sequel started out fun and became tedious, with all that in mind can you guys give me some feedback on your opinion of BL3?

    submitted by /u/TheeExoGenesauce
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 1 trophy

    Posted: 26 Sep 2021 08:02 PM PDT

    Need help with trophy called and they'll two friends all u have to do is join game with me is rly quick ps3 edition.

    submitted by /u/justin_apple4
    [link] [comments]

    What’s better the norfleet or the world burn

    Posted: 26 Sep 2021 07:18 PM PDT

    After using both they're both really strong but which one is better.

    submitted by /u/_xlSTR8xMURK_
    [link] [comments]

    BL2 SuperRandomizer Not working

    Posted: 26 Sep 2021 02:42 AM PDT

    Hello guys!

    I've been trying to get the SuperRandomizer to work with a friend yesterday. We installed it the exact same way we both disabled the headhunter DLC's, via BLCMM and yet....

    Most of the times it locks us in the marcus cutscene with the infinite loading or it freezes after trying to create a character.

    And even if it works there is a major issue. For me only the CrossClass Skill randomizer is working. But for him ( Having it installed the exact same way and having the EXACT SAME DLC!!!!!) it's working perfectly. His guns are randomized, his skills, his costume ( he can choose the hats and stuffs from other characters) and enemies are randomized for him aswell.

    Can someone please help me/us ?

    Much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/scarinfact
    [link] [comments]

    Is borderlands 3 worth it rn?

    Posted: 26 Sep 2021 06:14 AM PDT

    Its 20 bucks currently on xbox or should I wait for borderlands 4

    submitted by /u/SnooObjections3358
    [link] [comments]

    And today, I declare Borderlands 2, UNPLAYABLE on pc.

    Posted: 25 Sep 2021 10:15 PM PDT

    Sadly, Borderlands 2 won't boot beyond the main menu, before it was stuttering and it was on its last leg. RIP borderlands 2. unless they fix the problem.

    submitted by /u/healthycatpolice
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment