• Breaking News

    Monday, September 6, 2021

    Borderlands Getting back into BL3

    Borderlands Getting back into BL3


    Getting back into BL3

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 08:14 PM PDT

    Hey all!

    I never finished the main story of Borderlands 3. Made it to level 32 and got tied up with another game.

    Looking to get back into BL3 and was wondering what I missed since launch? Seems there's a lot of new things that have been included.

    What should I focus on doing in end game nowadays?

    Also. If I really like a weapon. Is it possible to level that specific gun up, so I don't out level it? Two of my guns look cool, and have fun mechanics and I don't want to give them up yet :(

    submitted by /u/BakingSoda1990
    [link] [comments]

    Do we ever get an explanation as to why Zane is the only one of the brothers with an Irish accent?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 03:10 AM PDT

    Captain and Baron both have American accents. So I'm curious if a reason was ever given.

    submitted by /u/NAmorath
    [link] [comments]

    Is Borderlands 3 worth 20 euros or not

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 01:05 PM PDT

    Im thinking about getting the game is it worth it or not? What are pros and cons?

    submitted by /u/Adamitata
    [link] [comments]

    Super Marcus Sweep

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 01:46 PM PDT

    Glitched myself out of the armory. Anyone willing to add me to reset my mission. I'm on the switch. Play through 1. Thanks!

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/thew6rst12
    [link] [comments]

    If you could take one vaulthunter

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 02:23 AM PDT

    ...And play through the entire series with that character, who would it be?

    I think I'd choose Athena

    submitted by /u/jjjrmd
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to disable the camera shake when you get shot?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 02:45 PM PDT

    I'm trying to snip and its impossible when I get shot and my camera goes 10 feet away from where I'm aiming.

    submitted by /u/ITZHYP3
    [link] [comments]

    First time playing

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    I've been playing for a few days and I'm kinda stuck, I used a fast travel to get to a place called t bone junction and idk how to get back to where I was. Anyone know how I get back?

    submitted by /u/Bradyxlittle
    [link] [comments]

    Badass Rank Bonus Stats keep on resetting?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 03:48 AM PDT

    (Playing on Xbox 360)

    Every time I shut off the game, the Badass tokens on all my characters are refunded and my Badass Rank Bonus Stats keep on getting reset. Does anyone know why this is happening, and how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/OceanicBanana
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 on bad pc

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 08:28 AM PDT

    I wanted to buy borderlands 3 on my pc. My pc is only 3 years old but i have never cleaned it on the inside or anything like that because i didnt think it was needed. Does borderlands 3 run good on my pc? Its kinda slow and the resolution when I play games is kinda bad (but I can run some games like Valorant and Splitgate like normal). I dont know the exact graphics card I have or anything like that (I know this is kinda impossible to answer cuz I give very little info) but it was basically a good pc 3 years ago that i havent take care of.

    submitted by /u/Bochwastaken
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 campaign question.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 12:34 AM PDT

    Is it possible I can jump into someone else's game and have them beat the final boss. Will it count as me completing the whole game?

    submitted by /u/thunder215x
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment