• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 7, 2021

    Borderlands Just beat Borderlands for the first time 27 minutes ago, and I gotta say...

    Borderlands Just beat Borderlands for the first time 27 minutes ago, and I gotta say...


    Just beat Borderlands for the first time 27 minutes ago, and I gotta say...

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 02:32 PM PDT

    The credits are still rolling. I'll come back here to tell you guys if they ever end.

    submitted by /u/Donden864
    [link] [comments]

    Just started playing borderlands, any tips to help someone struggling?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 09:53 AM PDT

    I'm a lvl 14 Roland playing solo and I feel like I get my ass handed to me. The second I fight enemies a level above me that shouldn't give me much trouble just forces me to leave the area because they either rush me down in groups or a bruiser shows up. At sledge safe house and just got swarmed by kamikaze guys, then 1 shot by a giant mutant after getting hit by its grenade and I'm the same level as it is.

    Is there anywhere I can farm weapons and exp? I'm still in this desert area with a doctor and a hillbilly that game me this awful shotgun that looks cool to shoot though.

    submitted by /u/The_Good_Negro
    [link] [comments]

    New Player Here, Did I Get Extremely Lucky?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 05:22 AM PDT

    Contains very light spoiler for the main storyline of BL2.

    Quick backstory: I bought the GOTY edition on Steam a few years back on sale and only just installed it maybe two months ago. I was looking for a new game and decided to give it a whirl. I literally knew nothing about the game or franchise as a whole other than it was a co-op FPS. After an hour in, I realized the game was way better and more involved than I thought it was.

    So, I'm doing my first runthrough of UVHM and I got this item out of Roland's Chest. After some poking on the wiki, I thought getting an item like this was going to be extremely difficult.

    https://i.imgur.com/DhOzUA4.png

    submitted by /u/TheKoleslaw
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands GOTY Vivid Graphical Improvements!

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 04:15 PM PDT

    It is finally here. The third installment of the VGI series !

    You may ask why and how is it different from the existing ones. So let me make a short summary:

    It contains a fine color balance that is similarly applied throughout the VGI series. It adds glowing lights to anything that is flagged as a light source, like weapons, chests, random clutter and even the atmosphere. Performance friendly ! No changes in light or dark spots of the game to retain vanilla brightness while keeping vanilla style subtle colouring.

    Image comparisons ~~~~ Here1 : Here2 : Here3 : Here4 : Here5 : Here6 : Here7 : Here8

    Main changes:
    ~ Improved day/night color transitions
    ~ Balanced and vibrant colors yet close to vanilla style
    ~ Light sources now actually produce more light that is not desaturated
    ~ Replaced old bloom (this also fixes some vanilla bugs)
    ~ Textures and LOD have more detail to them and better visibility
    ~ Added glow to guns and almost all other light sources that is flagged as a light source
    ~ Added slightly better anti-aliasing on top of FXAA
    - Performance friendly

    Anyone wanting to try it out, you can find it on the nexus page or through HERE !

    Any questions or feedback is welcome !

    PS: I'm posting this here because I couldn't find any other BL1 reddit place. Hope this is okay.
    EDIT: few more image comparisons

    submitted by /u/LeSipdero
    [link] [comments]

    What would you say was the most anti-climactic boss fight in the series?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 06:44 PM PDT

    For me, it would either be Tyreen at the end of 3 (Troy was more difficult than her and he wasn't difficult either) or the Destroyer from the first game (literally just hid behind a rock and played peek-a-boo with it)

    submitted by /u/Murusama
    [link] [comments]

    Handsome Collection play

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 01:45 PM PDT

    Anyone interested in playing the handsome collection online. I'll probably play for a few hours everyday and a little more on the weekends. Never played it, so I'll be level 1 and would love to have a dedicated mate who takes the game and story seriously and won't just play for the rares and whatnot. I'm on Xbox Series X. Gamer tag is Whodat87 2

    submitted by /u/MattNola
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else think TPS has the best starting Vault Hunters of the entire franchise thus far?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 03:21 PM PDT

    Love Fragtrap so much. Let's discuss!

    submitted by /u/AnotherGibaway
    [link] [comments]

    PS4, Gibbed, and SaveWizard (x-post: bl2modding)

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 06:31 PM PDT

    Due to an unfortunate system crash, my level 56 UVHM Siren character was corrupted. I remember using Gibbed for 360 so I figured I would find out how to use it for PS4. However, it seems that SaveWizard no longer works with Gibbed due to SaveWizard changing their coding.

    Is there any work around to this? Any other programs that work with Gibbed and can properly encrypt/decrypt PS4 save data? Or perhaps an old version of SaveWizard I could access that still uses hex code?

    I don't have access to a PS3 so I can't cross save and I didn't have PSPlus so I don't have a cloud save.

    Edit: this is regarding Borderlands 2 (Handsome Collection)

    submitted by /u/redstar99
    [link] [comments]

    Add me

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 06:09 PM PDT

    SketchyDolphin is my psn

    submitted by /u/Low_Section_8920
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any point in me replaying BL2 in TVHM or UVHM?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 03:46 PM PDT

    So I've nearly completed BL2 (I think I have the handsome collection with the DLC's) and I've nearly completed the game (I'm currently at lvl 43 and need to get to 50+)

    So as the title asks:

    1) Is there any point in me replaying it TVHM or UVHM or do I just finished all the missions and move on to the pre-sequel?

    Also,

    2) What's the quickest way to lvl up?

    Many thanks

    submitted by /u/Chromey85
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 1 beaten

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 12:00 AM PDT

    Finally a first play trough on the first borderlands. Saw the Destroyer at the vault and thought to have an epic battle… 2 seconds later he was already down 😅.

    submitted by /u/Longjumping-Carob-54
    [link] [comments]

    Handsome Collection to PC

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 01:19 PM PDT

    Hello Everyone,

    I have a quick question. I used to play the pre sequel on the handsome collection (PS4) and would like to move my save to steam. I know of a way through the PS3 but I don't own the game through there. Is there a way to transfer my PS4 save to pc so I can use it on my steam version.

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Sharif317
    [link] [comments]

    I lost my Alacritious Omega in BL1 for some reason when I joined a lvl 1 friend's game

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 05:22 AM PDT

    So this just happened today and I was like "okay borderlands is getting a bit boring when playing alone" so I decided to ask a friend to play BL1 with. He then invited me to his game and fyi he hasn't played BL1 yet so when I joined his game with my lvl 69 Lilith I noticed that my shield bar was missing so I quickly checked my inv and for some reason my weapons in my weapon slot had their "lock" unchecked which scared me and I noticed that my shield slot is empy. I thought it was just a temporary bug since my friend hasn't finished the Ned's shield mission thingy then after he finished it I checked my inv and shield slot then boom it was really gone. I quit the game and went to my lvl 69 Lilith on singeplayer and rechecked my items then yeah the shield is really gone. I got pissed and felt a bit dumb for not being aware of this bug. Is there a way to retrieve or prevent this bug from happening before joining a friend's game? . . . btw this was the shield I lost. I always screenshot the pearls I find and post it on my steam account https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1707414184198763247/9AFF484B407D1FFA76A572E8CBC8C83C7BEC35B3/?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=false

    submitted by /u/jakubstoo
    [link] [comments]

    Quick Question

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 10:54 PM PDT

    In BL2 you can only up the Vault Hunter mode after The Warrior right?

    submitted by /u/BOOFACEBANDANA
    [link] [comments]

    New to the game

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 10:35 PM PDT

    So I got the bundle on the switch and found a weapon that says -23% damage. Is that good for me or bad?

    submitted by /u/kainwolf
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else unable to stop BL3 crashing?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 03:18 AM PDT

    Hello!

    I recently finished BL3 and am currently playing the DLCs.

    In 108 hours, the game has almost always crashed within a few hours. Mostly due to "D3D device lost" under DirectX 11.

    It really feels like I have tried everything:

    • Update GPU drivers
    • Update chipset drivers
    • Update BIOS
    • Update windows (Version 21H1, Pro)
    • Reinstall windows
    • Verify game cache (Steam)
    • Reinstall the game
    • Disable Steam overlay
    • Disable Shadowplay
    • Disable firewall
    • Exclude game dir from Windows Defender
    • Use borderless windowed mode
    • Disable Vsync
    • Disable volumetric fog
    • Disable screen-space reflection
    • Update DirectX manually
    • Set windows to High Performance
    • Disable PCI Express Link State Power Management
    • Underclock RAM
    • Underclock GPU
    • Underclock CPU
    • Using DX12 caused stuttering and shader cache related crashes.
    • Using DX12 but disable texture streaming fixed the stuttering, but still crashes.
    • Temperature is not an issue. CPU ~55C, GPU ~65C after half an hour.

    Hell, I even tried it in Manjaro with Proton and it still crashed.

    PC:

    • R5 3600
    • 16gb 3600MHz RAM
    • RTX 2070
    • MSI B450M Mortar Max
    • Game is installed on a SATA SSD.
    submitted by /u/Grey--man
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment