• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 10, 2021

    Borderlands What is your opinion on T.K. Baha? Good character or wasted potential?

    Borderlands What is your opinion on T.K. Baha? Good character or wasted potential?


    What is your opinion on T.K. Baha? Good character or wasted potential?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2021 10:27 AM PDT

    Great character for me personally. He has a sad story, but a happy ending.

    submitted by /u/ToonNinja_
    [link] [comments]

    3 Golden Keys, expire October 15th

    Posted: 10 Oct 2021 07:39 AM PDT

    K953B-55THH-WF5FS-RTBBJ-SXTTT

    submitted by /u/Loreweaver15
    [link] [comments]

    What if borderlands was like fallout???

    Posted: 10 Oct 2021 09:55 PM PDT

    What if there was a game in the same borderlands universe that instead it being about some vault hunters going after a big grand vault its about a wonderer, a bandit clan leader, a weapons dealer, assassin, echo net streamer, etc. And your goal would be yours depending on character / class you create.

    submitted by /u/sp4ngler
    [link] [comments]

    Was The Leviathan...

    Posted: 10 Oct 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    ...A Vault Monster?

    It doesn't look naturally evolved, it's been around for centuries and it lives in an Eridian ruin.
    Was it made by the Eridians? It's never really explained.

    submitted by /u/Flunkiebubs
    [link] [comments]

    I just had two Bee shields drop within 5 minutes of each other in The Forest at the beginning of Tiny Tina's DLC...Am I being punked?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2021 11:00 AM PDT

    I finished the main story on a Krieg and decided to pop in and go through Tiny Tina's DLC before I start TVHM. Both of them dropped from trents or whatever those tree guys are called.

    Is the legendary drop rate higher for the DLC or something? Or did I just get incredibly lucky?

    submitted by /u/FicklePause
    [link] [comments]

    So Jenkins…

    Posted: 10 Oct 2021 02:33 PM PDT

    Is the doctor's order trick really the only way to get him? I've been running thousand cuts and opening hyperion boxes but just no luck, other loot bots and such are popping out but no Jenky. Thank god I love this game or this would be driving me mad.

    submitted by /u/kitx07
    [link] [comments]

    What's your most loved and hated gun classes in each game?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2021 01:33 PM PDT

    And, now I got my first hybrid.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2021 02:03 PM PDT

    I've been farming Baron Flynt for a nice purple Boom Stick, but the hybrid just dropped for me instead.

    https://imgur.com/a/5FE50bj

    I've only put in 30-40 runs, so I would say this is pretty lucky. I still want that purple version.

    submitted by /u/JaCor653
    [link] [comments]

    How does the scaling work with first time players on co op?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2021 11:09 AM PDT

    So a friend and I are considering starting a new playthrough, but he has played this game for a quite a bit and this will be my first play through. There is a good chance that I will want to play ahead when he takes a break since he did admit he will probably burn out sooner or later. So my question is, if I play the campaign solo and I am, lets say level 25, and I join my friend who at his point in the campaign is behind me, and he is also, let's say level 18. How would that work?

    submitted by /u/SkeleHoes
    [link] [comments]

    Why do people hate voracidous?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2021 10:32 PM PDT

    What is the big issue with the boss? He was specifically made as an incredibly hard challenge to the og players of the game. He was literally a "let's see if you can beat this one" raid boss. I don't understand why people take so much issue with that. They made something specifically for players who had done everything and wanted the most difficult challenge, and every new or returning player who never fought him is wining about it. In a game that's 9 years old.

    submitted by /u/Its_Double
    [link] [comments]

    Ever found a legendary in a trash bin, trash pile, skag/stalker/etc pile?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2021 10:13 PM PDT

    So in Borderlands 1 I found a Wildcat in a trash bin and I was like...bruh. I also today found a Slagga in a Skag pile where you fight Henry for the mission with Taggarts present for his mom. But yeah it was pretty wild. What have you found? Share the story down below :)

    P.S. Doesn't matter what game it's from!

    submitted by /u/otterboys
    [link] [comments]

    SHiFT Friending not working, can't play together

    Posted: 10 Oct 2021 04:23 PM PDT

    So, I'm playing on epic and my friend is on steam and we can't join each other. When we try to send SHiFT friend requests we receive them but can't accept them, I appear on their friend list but they're not on mine. Overall it's just being really obnoxious and preventing us from playing together. We have played together previously on BL2 with no issues, so I don't know why it's acting up here. Are we missing something?

    submitted by /u/BloodyBonsai
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t join my friends from New Zealand. I live in America.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2021 05:50 PM PDT

    Everytime we load up it says something like "connection failed" and both of one party privacy's get changed to local. We both have ps+ and purchased copies of the game. Both are up to date, as we just installed them not too long ago to replay them. I haven't had issues with other friends in the past, but it could maybe be a region lock? We've tried changing our regions and all that. Pls help <3

    submitted by /u/slooshter
    [link] [comments]

    How do I change the selected GPU from integrated to dedicated?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2021 12:15 AM PDT

    I just bought this game, so that I play it with a friend, but whe I launched it, my frames weren't going above 10, and I found out that it's using my integrated graphics card instead of my 2060.

    P.s. I am on a Laptop

    submitted by /u/FasoLatido1123
    [link] [comments]

    Possible to export GOTY Enhanced save to standard GOTY? (PC)

    Posted: 10 Oct 2021 09:44 AM PDT

    My performance on GOTY Enhanced is down right embarrassing. I have a GTX 2080 and it gets as low as 15 FPS sometimes. Standard Borderlands GOTY runs so much better. Is there anyway to transfer the saves?

    submitted by /u/MegaVoodoo
    [link] [comments]

    Bl3, why/how is Lillith talking to you via Phase Shift at the beginning of the game?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2021 08:54 AM PDT

    Basically title. In the intro mission, Lilith talks through phase shift instead of echo comm. I've always been confused by this, as her Siren power was phase walk. Tannis got the Phase Shift when Angel died.

    submitted by /u/Roughly_TenCats
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4][BL1] Anyone able to help me defeat Crawmerax?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2021 12:43 AM PDT

    need some help killing him as I finish the DLC. please someone help :)

    submitted by /u/grant_lewis
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for advice on what game to start my girlfriend on…

    Posted: 10 Oct 2021 02:11 AM PDT

    So, my girlfriend knows I play BL2 (pc, I have the handsome Jack collection), that I really enjoy it and recently we've talked about possibly playing together online. However this is where the tricky part comes… Personally on my own time with a friend I've beaten BL1 and started the pre-sequel (barely) and I personally reallyyy enjoy BL2. I've looked into BL3 but that's really expensive for a "do you like this game" trial. I'm wondering what everyone's thoughts on this is. I know more about BL2 than any other of the games and it's a little bit cheaper (both for her and for me since i already own it) but I'm not sure if it's worth skipping storyline/the first game for the experience if she turns out to really like this game/franchise. Knowing us both if we wait for any special sale she'd most likely have lost interest especially if it's a long wait, and both of us are impatient 😂 Should we both put in the money to play BL1 first? Or do you think we should start out with the one I'm most comfortable and experienced with just to see if she likes it and not having the chronological story line? Any opinions out there? I'd love to hear them, thanks!

    submitted by /u/Watermelooooons8
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment