• Breaking News

    Friday, October 1, 2021

    Borderlands So which vault hunters are the deadliest/most lethal lore wise?

    Borderlands So which vault hunters are the deadliest/most lethal lore wise?


    So which vault hunters are the deadliest/most lethal lore wise?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 07:41 AM PDT

    What this would mean is fighting experience,weaponry,and powers so which vault hunters would be the best of them all lore wise?

    submitted by /u/graballdagunz
    [link] [comments]

    Following up on predictions from a year ago...

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 06:00 PM PDT

    u/LordGarflax made a prediction about BL3/Gearbox in this sub and said we could follow up with him in a year's time. Well the clock has turned and we can see that he was... wrong, very wrong indeed.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/Borderlands/comments/j3e4ca/future/g7cmyr4/?context=3

    submitted by /u/tonguesmiley
    [link] [comments]

    PS5 Bugs

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 05:53 AM PDT

    Has anyone else noticed A LOT of bugs in the PS5 version?

    Since updating I've experienced the following:

    • Fast Travel stations don't register so I can barely fast travel to anywhere

    • Side Quest markers appear, but the giver, wanted poster etc isn't active so I can't pick up the quest

    • I've had two legendary shields of which their special ability has just stopped working and I need to remove and reapply the shield in order to reset it

    • The drop pod in the ship doesn't work, so I can't land on planets. It just appears, but doesn't give the option to leave

    • Items marked as junk lose their mark if I scroll past them in the inventory to the point that they're off-screen.

    The game isn't unplayable, but it is very frustrating. Trying to decide whether or not I should just go back to running the base PS4 version.

    submitted by /u/yoloswaggins92
    [link] [comments]

    Help with inventory management

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 06:16 AM PDT

    i just unlocked my third weapon slot. got a pistol, assault rifle, and sniper on the go.1 2 and 3. figure mousewheel down from pistol should be assault. nope. sniper. so i reverse the sniper and assault, mouse down from pistol and... sniper. so i swap the pistol and sniper, mouse down and... sniper. wtf?

    no matter how i set up thos three guns, mouse wheel down is ALWAYS pistol > sniper > assault.

    can someone explain what is going on here, and how i have to actually set up my inventory to mouse wheel down to the next weapon in my list?

    submitted by /u/Jardite
    [link] [comments]

    So me and a close friend of mine wanna start BL2 tomorrow

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 06:58 PM PDT

    I have played borderlands 3 on release it was a bit buggy and laggy but i finished it pretty quickly. Didn't like the endgame and tbh i don't remember a lot of the game in general.

    Now i wanted to ask, is there anything we should know before going into BL2 doing it in coop? This will be the first Borderlands for him and the first time i play it too.

    submitted by /u/dasimBaa
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 11:57 AM PDT

    So I am new to the game playing on ps4, but is there anyway to increase FPS? It's really bad and I play on normal ps4. Help?

    submitted by /u/Doughnut57t
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for assistance with completing Slaughterstar 3000

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 09:52 AM PDT

    I need help defeating the bosses in Slaughterstar 3000, I made it to the end of round 5 but was killed by Red Rain. I'm playing as 72 Amara on M11. I'm on Xbox but have cross play enabled. My screen name for both is oddinator19.

    submitted by /u/Railman20
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 Season Pass

    Posted: 01 Oct 2021 09:25 AM PDT

    I've been playing Borderlands 2 with a couple of friends and we are finishing that run up now before hopping into Borderlands 3 and I noticed that I don't have all the DLC for it even though I paid for the $100 edition that comes with the Season Pass. Am I missing something here or is this just a scam? Why am I not getting all the content that I was promised when I pre-ordered the game a couple years ago?

    submitted by /u/stormsoflife
    [link] [comments]

    23|M Let’s chill Fresh game anyone?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 11:37 PM PDT

    Just looking for anyone who wants to start a new game on PlayStation(100%). If possible looking for 3 if not as many as possible, add me Ajcruze

    submitted by /u/Ok_Pin_6842
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment