• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 30, 2021

    Borderlands TIL: You can set the turret on an outrunner to automatically aim at a target

    Borderlands TIL: You can set the turret on an outrunner to automatically aim at a target


    TIL: You can set the turret on an outrunner to automatically aim at a target

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 05:12 AM PDT

    So, it took me about 60h in BL1 to find out that you can activate an auto-aim feature while in the outrunner to lock onto enemies. Definitively helpful when soloing... https://borderlands.fandom.com/wiki/Outrunner

    Darn it, did you all know about this?

    EDIT: Only in BL1 though

    submitted by /u/Goforhistory
    [link] [comments]

    What are your favourite fan theories about the borderlands lore?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 07:42 PM PDT

    Can be something thats popular or something that you thought of a while ago

    submitted by /u/ElectricCuckaloo
    [link] [comments]

    I finally got my first Pearl

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 08:14 PM PDT

    I've been playing Borderlands 1 since about 2012, and I got the Remaster when it came out in 2019. I didn't really know what I was doing when I originally got the game, and I never made it to the Knoxx armory until I started playing the new version. I would say I've only done 15-20 runs at the armory with the glitch, and today I finally got a Pearl. Unfortunately, it's one of the worst ones:

    https://imgur.com/a/2NlZcYv

    It is the Jackal, but from what I've read, this is an average-above average version. I probably won't use it that much, but it's still cool to have.

    submitted by /u/JaCor653
    [link] [comments]

    Dumb dlc idea for bl3

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 11:44 AM PDT

    For one of the final dlcs I feel like it would be cool to use the multiversal skins for something. The vault hunters arrive on a planet torn apart by rifts and strange anomaly's, Like how Minos Prime is torn apart when they arrive they are meted by battles of different enemies from different times. As you progress you will get different enemies from different games, for example one moment you might fight loaders and the next you might fight skeleton warriors from tiny dlc. The possibility's are endless, the overall villains will be special for each vault hunter,for Amara it will be her COV form and her tiger form, for Zane it will be his flynt form and his assassin form ext. Along with that there could be ryse if he toke over Hyperion instead. As for allies again the possibilities are endless like if rose helped the vault hunters, instead of trying to kill them. Again just a stupid idea I thought would be cool

    submitted by /u/Shadow6339
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite characters?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 07:11 AM PDT

    Hi everyone new member here. I just wanted to know everyone's favorite from All the borderlands series. My personal one is Brick for no apparent reason other than his name to be fair. And am I the only one that just plays by himself? I love the missions lone wolf style.

    submitted by /u/WinnerWinnerPizza
    [link] [comments]

    BL3 worth it for gameplay alone?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 11:27 AM PDT

    Let's say I wanted to play bl3 but everything I've seen of the plot drives me up the wall so I played with subtitles off and voices at 0? Would the game still be worth playing? I adore the gameplay of the first 2 games and the only reasons I haven't bought bl3 yet is that none of my friends like the plot or the cast.

    submitted by /u/Minute61
    [link] [comments]

    Why Borderlands franchise is considered as RPG?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 09:28 AM PDT

    Wikipedia, Steam and everything else considers Borderlands games as RPGs or at least shooters with RPG elements. What makes them more role-playing than other shooters?

    submitted by /u/theyusedtohavepulses
    [link] [comments]

    [BL3] did the story seem too short and unfulfilling to anyone else?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2021 08:38 AM PDT

    I have played all of the borderlands titles since I was young, I saw the release of borderlands 3 when it first happened and forgot all about it. Until I saw a YouTube video that reminded me of its existence. So I downloaded it a couple days ago and started playing.

    12-14 hours later it was completed, am I the only one that thinks that's incredibly short for a story line? After all the time I waited? Don't get me wrong the game has been super fun so far but the story was a shambles if I'm honest and just felt rushed and even the missions felt like there should have been more to them. The ending for me was terrible and I truly think neither maya or Lilith (potentially) should have died and personally feel like they were added to keep the story interesting.

    I played for endless hours on bl1 and bl2 but this game I kinda feel like I'm just playing to play and not playing because there's always something new and fun, I would love to hear everyone else's opinions

    submitted by /u/OJThe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment