• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 14, 2021

    Borderlands Borderlands 2 is a freaking and crazy game

    Borderlands Borderlands 2 is a freaking and crazy game


    Borderlands 2 is a freaking and crazy game

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 01:14 PM PST

    I just finished the main storylime moving onto the DLC's, new character and maybe a 2 playthrough. My biggest takeaway from this game is that it doesn't spoon fed you the same way BL1 did and having more characters made the story really interesting, and from time to time some npc's were more challenging than some bosses. Of all the characters that were introduced in this game my favorites were Tiny Tina and Handsome Jack and from BL1, not taken into consideration the 4 choices from BL1, were Scotter and Claptrap. I think Jack is the most hated villain I have come through but at the same time some of his moments were really funny, his boss fight was really stupid and killing the Sheriff was more of a challenge than him. Killing the warrior, at least to me, was really easy only time I was in danger was when he used his fire attack while I was distracted killing a random mob. This game had some really funny quests some of my favorites where Scooter poem quest, Dr. Zed sending you to collect monster parts, Marcus's 9$ dollar quest(he is such a jackass) and Tiny Tina's revenge quests.

    submitted by /u/noedss
    [link] [comments]

    Switch shift code inquiry

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 11:26 PM PST

    Which category of code do i use on switch? Pc/xbox or ps4, just bought all the switch BL titles so i can more easily take it on the go. Some direction on this would be helpful.

    submitted by /u/TheEbolaArrow
    [link] [comments]

    Best place to farm chubbies?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2021 02:03 AM PST

    Yes hi I am trying to 100% the one shot adventure but a couple things are standing in my way, the main one being cute loot. I need the absolute best place to farm them. No "depends on this or that" shit. I want the fastest way to farm ONE. So, vault hunters of reddit, tell me.

    submitted by /u/You_dontkn0wme
    [link] [comments]

    Obtaining the Law pistol

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 07:40 PM PST

    I've reached the point where I can start the mission "Won't get fooled again" and obtain the Law pistol. I want to have the highest level Law pistol to match an decent order shield when I get that mission later, so what is the latest I can do this mission before it doesnt exist again?

    submitted by /u/s34f4t3
    [link] [comments]

    Crashing with co-op in Tiny Tina’s assault on dragon keep: a wonderlands one-shot adventure

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 02:28 PM PST

    Playing single player seems to be fine but the moment I co-op with someone else (I host) or join other people's parties the host seems to crash at random times. Is there some issue with the epic games version or game in general?

    submitted by /u/ProSniperGod
    [link] [comments]

    Problems adding players on Bl2 for the switch

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 03:48 PM PST

    Has anyone had problems adding a third and fourth player on the port of borderlands 1 & 2 for the switch? I can add a second player just fine, but the third refuses to connect. If I open the switch home menu the third player connects instantly; but the controller shuts off as soon as I open the game again

    submitted by /u/Fun-Hunt4148
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to pre order Tiny Tina's Treasure Trove outside of US & UK. (specifically Germany)

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 03:25 PM PST

    I just really want that Butt Stallion.

    submitted by /u/Abysswalker116
    [link] [comments]

    I just wanted to get ANY Atlas weapon from the Hyperion Gift Shop for my Atlas-Only run. I did 16 runs before giving up for now and I got a Guardian Hybrid before any Atlas weapon.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2021 02:40 PM PST

    Hybrids are supposedly rarer than pearlescents. Atlas is the rarest gun type with only 5 legendaries, but the likelihood of me getting a Hybrid before an Atlas is crazy unlucky.

    Update: 22nd run, I've got Atlas weapons from the chests outside of Tartarus but never any Atlas weapons in the gift shop itself nor the vendor in it.

    submitted by /u/Anonymoususer546
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment