• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 2, 2021

    Borderlands In Borderlands 1, if the vault opens every 200 years by itself, why did they need a key?

    Borderlands In Borderlands 1, if the vault opens every 200 years by itself, why did they need a key?


    In Borderlands 1, if the vault opens every 200 years by itself, why did they need a key?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 02:33 AM PDT

    Here's what I have learned so far. Eridians made a gigantic vault (Pandora) to imprison The Destroyer, and it needs to be fed every 200 hundred years, so it comes out and... well... eats (I suppose). Now, if this is canon, why do they need a key? It opens on its time, whether you have the key or not. It's its mechanic, right? Please, help; it's been bugging me for so long already.

    submitted by /u/MalphasTheRaven
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a friendly players to play with.

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 04:59 PM PDT

    Hello, my name is Jacob, as you can see on my steam profile; clwjrr. I am from Czech Republic and currently want to go through the whole game. Including DLC's.
    I'm looking for a squad of 3 people +me.
    I am friendly and talktive. I do not know much about the game, so many secrets, rare drops, how to defeat that and that boss is unknown to me.
    I can speak fluent english, as a second language.
    Looking for players on steam, because thats the platform i have it on, and I don't really know if crossplay is supported.
    Also, Teamspeak prefered. (I have an old laptop, that really burst into flames when playing with discord on.. :()
    Here's my steam profile. Be not afraid to add or ask me some questions.

    Thank you in advance, and have a nice day/night.
    Unfortunately, my laptop can't run BL3, so I am really happy to play Pre-seq, bl2 (with all dlcs) and GOTY Enhaced.

    submitted by /u/clwjrr21
    [link] [comments]

    Fellow vault hunters, I have a question for all, should I download Borderlands?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 12:10 PM PDT

    Borderlands is my favourite franchise, all of you should know. Hell, it's probably all of your favourites too.

    I've beaten every Borderlands 2 Dlc, borderlands 3, the pre-sequel, and just now considered playing the first game!

    I've never had it, and it seems quite fun!

    Original borderlands is $7 now on Xbox, should I get it, or save up for game of the year?

    submitted by /u/Tastypaste96
    [link] [comments]

    This is for borderlands 2 but it's a question about it

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 09:05 PM PDT

    I play borderlands 2 360 edition on my xbox one alot but one day on my zero acount I got a sniper called the Barking Storm I thought it was a blue until I realised it was a lighter color blue then I searched it up wondering why. It showed up as a pearlescent but it also showed other stuff like it and stuff called seraphin and rainbow. Now I cant stop thinking if they are in my borderlands cause it's the 360 edition pls tell me if they are in my edition.

    submitted by /u/Dencse
    [link] [comments]

    Can I have installed BL2 from Epic and Steam at same time?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 08:51 PM PDT

    I currently have BL2, Commander Lilith DLC and the HD texture pack in Epic Store, and I want complete the collection and now is available on Steam but not in Epic. So is possible to install the same game from to different stores?(PC)

    submitted by /u/E_Blue_2048
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestions please

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 08:14 PM PDT

    I own all four borderlands games, borderlands, borderlands the Pre-Sequel, borderlands 2, and borderlands 3 I just completed borderlands 1 for the first time and I was wondering in what order should I do the next games should I do borderlands the Pre-Sequel borderlands 2 then borderlands 3 or borderlands 2 borderlands the Pre-Sequel then borderlands 3?

    Edit: please note that I have played all of the games before this is just my first time actually beating the game

    submitted by /u/thicc_man47
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get past RedBelly on TVHM?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 05:26 AM PDT

    I'm guessing the answer is to just be less crap at the game. Still for what its worth I thought I'd ask. Playing a level 34 Wilhelm with most points in Cyber Commando.

    submitted by /u/L337CAT790
    [link] [comments]

    Does your class determine the difficulty

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 10:15 AM PDT

    I just finished playing borderlands 1 as mordecai and I'm replaying it right now as Brick and noticed that I'm getting a lot of Badass enemies like Badass bruises and psychos that I encountered like once during my playthrough as mordecai so I gotta know does your class determine the difficulty

    submitted by /u/jires1629
    [link] [comments]

    BL3 Matchmaking

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 09:53 AM PDT

    Is the game really as dead as it seems? I can sit in queue for 20+ minutes and not find a match for anything.

    submitted by /u/TristibusEnd
    [link] [comments]

    Who composed for Bloody Harvest?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 03:52 AM PDT

    I played the game and dropped it before anything big dropped, I'm running through it all and Bloody Harvest has some goddamn phenomenal music, I can't find anything on who specifically composed the music though. Any help is appreciated

    submitted by /u/xX_ATHENs0_Xx
    [link] [comments]

    Im playing B1 for 3rd time, but still have a question ��

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 03:43 AM PDT

    It seems to me that the class mod (called Item Card?) you selected (wear) is not visual in the skill mode tree?!, or i do something wrong. i first thought i had to at least selected 1 skill to activate the class mod( item card), but i diddent see any difference. The Quick Charge skill was 0/5 and after i selected 1 Skill point to this Skill Class mode it only says 1/5 and i had +2 extra skill bonus from class mode (item card), .and the renegeration is also the lowest = 2 seconds, so i dont understand. i remember from BDL3 or 2 or pre-sequel that - in this case- it would say 3/5 and e.g. 4 or 6 seconds shield regeneration

    submitted by /u/XiaoYaoYou9
    [link] [comments]

    Can the CMDO-TP head be obtained from farming The Empryean Sentinel in Normal mode?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 11:20 PM PDT

    After beating this boss a couple dozen times, I only got a Legendary Wilhelm head once from my first playthrough. Other than that, I got an Athena skin and vehicle skins.

    Can you only get the head the first time you beat the boss while the story mission is still active? Or can I farm the boss whilst in normal mode?

    Trying to look this info up is a nightmare, nobody had a clue back then so a lot of it is contradictory.

    submitted by /u/TheBeastSteve
    [link] [comments]

    Maniac

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 11:00 PM PDT

    I just beat borderlands, and I went to the underdome to do a bit of killing and when I got in there all of the psychos were called Maniacs, all of the flaming psychos were called blazing maniacs and so on, is this an Easter egg or something or is this just what happens after you beat the game?

    Edit: there are also bandit ravagers and hulking elite scags I'm assuming this is some sort of Easter egg though if anyone can help me that would be great

    submitted by /u/thicc_man47
    [link] [comments]

    Do enemies scale in TVM

    Posted: 02 Nov 2021 01:15 AM PDT

    They dont seem to scale for me maybe because i'm early in redoing the story

    submitted by /u/RealKanaka42069
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment