• Breaking News

    Monday, November 1, 2021

    Borderlands Without spoilers, does BL2 have jumpscares?

    Borderlands Without spoilers, does BL2 have jumpscares?


    Without spoilers, does BL2 have jumpscares?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 09:05 AM PDT

    I just bought this game from Steam, looking forward to play it tommorow. ( hope this game can run well with i3 7020u ) But the problem is, I really really dont like jumpscares. Mostly when the game is teasing you, waiting for you to lose attention and BAM! If you are gonna scared me, please just do it. Don't tease me. So anyway, does this game have any of that? I've got no clue about the story so please dont spoil the experience to me.

    Edit : I got my answer, thanks

    Edit 2 : I was expecting to get one or two answers, not the entire community. Man, you guys sure stick up very well as a community huh. Cant wait to join this pool

    submitted by /u/Volaconic
    [link] [comments]

    DND 5e Builds for (Almost) Every Borderlands Character

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 02:48 PM PDT

    Wonderlands being announced got me thinking, how would you go about recreating the vault hunters (and a few choice NPCs) in the language of Dungeons and Dragons? I ended up getting way too invested in the research, so thought it'd be a shame not to offer up my suggestions for anyone considering playing as them or otherwise incorporating them into a campaign.

    Design Philosophy

    I generally won't be assuming your campaign has guns in any of my conversions, though if one of the Modern Magic subclasses is especially appropriate for a character (cough cough Rhys cough) I will reference it in my extended thoughts. On a related note, I didn't bar non-Sirens from magical classes, though roughly considered magic to be science/technology when it came to guiding how best to emulate different characters. Finally, I also didn't restrict the characters to being some kind of human, trying to choose ancestries that added abilities that enhanced their likeness to canon.

    I DID use Unearthed Arcana and Magic: The Gathering Planeshift content for several of these characters. Be sure to talk to your DM about using said options. Finally, I was just wrapping this project up when Fizban's Treasury came out, so it still links to options that were later printed in FTD as the Unearthed Arcana pdf where they were first revealed.

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wKCqBRr9dl-YAZLg-ET2mb4-3ghCeEgxqt1KMNm_Q0o/edit?usp=sharing

    submitted by /u/brilliantKatabasis
    [link] [comments]

    Steam-Xbox 1 crossplay borderlands 3

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 05:06 AM PDT

    I've heard the game finally got crossplay with other platforms, is this true?

    submitted by /u/fortneete
    [link] [comments]

    Slag?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 08:22 PM PDT

    Did Borderlands 3 ever explain why slag is no longer? Don't remember anything specially but knowing it was such a massive part of BL2, was wondering if it was ever explained. (Know it was broken but wondering story-wise if anything was mentioned)

    Thanks y'all!

    submitted by /u/bonezbonez
    [link] [comments]

    Boss' shield is insanely high for the my level? [BL3]

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 05:34 PM PDT

    I'm doing Mayhem 2 on TVHM, and I'm on Athenas, doing fine and making my way through. I get to Traunt, and I'm doing absolutely no damage whatsoever to his shield. Even with my leveled AAA and all of my kill skills (playing Zane with a movement speed build) activated. The bar on his shield is barely moving after like a minute if crits with one of the best shock guns in the game.

    I said screw it and disabled Mayhem just to get through this one fight. It didn't make a difference at all. I'm not even making a dent.

    There has to be something wrong here, no? TVHM isn't THAT relentless.

    submitted by /u/D3dshotCalamity
    [link] [comments]

    [Borderlands 1] Can I run the enhanced version from 2019 or should I go for the original ?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 09:43 PM PDT

    Laptop Spec:

    CPU: Intel core i3 2350M

    GPU: iHD 3000

    RAM: 4GB

    submitted by /u/Sadman_Pranto
    [link] [comments]

    Best deal for borderlands 3 and all dlcs

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 07:22 AM PDT

    Borderlands 3 is on Halloween sale now and I was just wondering what the best deal for the base game+all dlcs is. I don't know if any of the other package editions includes dlcs either as I've found that different sources come with different answers.

    submitted by /u/goaty121
    [link] [comments]

    How does on become more powerful in bl3? I'm currently running a FL4K hunter build with mayhem 2.

    Posted: 01 Nov 2021 01:58 PM PDT

    Weed or sum.

    submitted by /u/udidugh
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment