• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 3, 2021

    Borderlands This game is massively underrated

    Borderlands This game is massively underrated


    This game is massively underrated

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 05:57 AM PDT

    Borderlands the pre sequel is pretty fucking good. Not easy either.

    submitted by /u/Jack0fDiamonds
    [link] [comments]

    What to do after beating the campaign for the 1st time

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 06:19 PM PDT

    I played BL2 until UVHM but it was yeaaars ago so i'm kinda rusty at Borderlands and with the steam sale i decided to buy BL3.

    Now that i finished the main campaign should i go for TVHM?, increase the mayhem level?, play the DLCs or just farm some levels/gear?

    submitted by /u/Wanabephotographer
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck at the mission "Cult Following"

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 05:47 PM PDT

    I completed the part where you have to collect a car, but I'm stuck at this gate that won't open. I'm sure this has been asked before but if anyone could explain how to get passed this gate I would really appreciate it. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/FalconPaunchhh
    [link] [comments]

    Does someome want to play the whole game cooperative with me? I have never played, Im looking for someone on the official group but it seems no one is playing it.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 05:22 PM PDT

    Im playing it on xbox one-series Borderlands 1

    submitted by /u/chowtrio
    [link] [comments]

    Bordertool 2 Mac

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 02:00 AM PDT

    I wanted to use Bordertool 2 on my Mac and have it installed but I cannot find the save folder I need to open. I've tried going into WillowGame to find savedata but I cannot find it, maybe you guys can help? I am also on latest Mac and BL2 update if that helps.

    submitted by /u/mingebag_
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Borderlands 2 co op

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 06:33 PM PDT

    So I noticed that 2 of my friends have BL2 and we were going to play together after the midterm to celebrate. At the last minute, one of us canceled, so it was just me with one of my friends. We started a new game and got to level 7.

    My question is, if we decided to play again with player 3 joining us, would we have to make new characters? How would this work with all 3 of us at different points in the campaign? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/darkLordSantaClaus
    [link] [comments]

    Is and they'll tell two friends still possible to get on ps3?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 12:09 PM PDT

    I don't have it but would like to. Is it still possible to get this trophy?

    Edit: If anyone else needs help on the ps3, please let me know. mr-photo was kind enough to help me. I will help as long as the servers are still running, just message me directly and we'll work out a time.

    submitted by /u/MrBones-Necromancer
    [link] [comments]

    Kawaii Killer Head

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 03:38 PM PDT

    Does anyone know any easier ways to spawn vermi/get the kawaii killer head ? I've been trying for literally ever to get mayas head from him but he's an absolute bitch to spawn 🙏 (xbox one)

    submitted by /u/emmahildreth
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 3 DLC Pc Save files path?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 02:32 PM PDT

    where are the borderlands 3 DLC content save files (THE FILES WHICH CONTAIN ALL OF THE ACTUAL CONTENT AND DATA) located on my pc, if someone could provide a path that would be great. are they in the engine folder or what im new to pc i've had a console for 5 years 🙄

    submitted by /u/yardsaIe
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy borderlands 1 dlc

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    I hear many people saying that borderlands 1 dlc is good but I want the community to tell me. Should I buy the dlc cuz here in south africa the dlc is about the same price as the game itself

    submitted by /u/jires1629
    [link] [comments]

    Game breaking Bug B3 PS5 splitscreen coop

    Posted: 03 Nov 2021 12:53 AM PDT

    Question: I got the ps5 version of borderlands 3 on the ps5.

    the problem:

    Im playing with a buddy in splitscreen coop. My progress is saved, his character cant even load next time- i.e. he has to start over every fucking time. there is no way to load his character, he can only create a new one.

    Is this expected behavior? how do we fix this? We got the game to play in coop, currently it is goddamn fucking impossible.

    submitted by /u/logosmd666
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment