• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 16, 2021

    Borderlands Tiny Tina One Shot - What's the deal with the loot catapult?

    Borderlands Tiny Tina One Shot - What's the deal with the loot catapult?


    Tiny Tina One Shot - What's the deal with the loot catapult?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 03:52 PM PST

    Is the whole legendary loot pool from bl2 available from this loot source?

    I am playing Sal and I would love to get my hands on a Sham Shield for rocket jumps. I already farmed up some Badabooms from Warlord Turge (Mines of Avarice).

    Has anyone seen a Sham drop in this game?

    submitted by /u/snails420
    [link] [comments]

    What’s your favorite part about the presequel?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 12:22 PM PST

    Cartel Underbosses don't spawn even with the Orange Beacons

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 08:55 PM PST

    Aren't they supposed to spawn most of the time on an orange beacon? I've gotten so many orange beacons recently but every single one has not spawned an underboss.

    submitted by /u/xziv0
    [link] [comments]

    Who voices unnamed Sanctuary characters?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 09:50 PM PST

    I've rooted through wikis and read through the credits but I can't seem to find out who voiced random Crimson Raider that sounds a lot like (and could be) J Michael Tatum. Didn't see any generic crimson raider voices credited at all, in fact. What's up with that?

    submitted by /u/ZebraM3ch
    [link] [comments]

    Tales from the borderlands and Borderlands the handsome edition.

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 06:56 AM PST

    I got these free from ps plus are they worth playing and which should I play first?

    submitted by /u/JimJimerson90
    [link] [comments]

    Confused about artifacts - help please

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 04:05 PM PST

    It seems that the borderlands wiki says I can equip artifacts and they are automatically applied to my skill tree. Does this mean that if i drop or sell the artifacts, I still have the skill upgrade? I guess what I'm asking is exactly how they work in the inventory system. Thanks!1

    submitted by /u/onlythebestboys
    [link] [comments]

    Question About Mordecai Maximum Melee Potential?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 07:01 PM PST

    Hello, I am a bit of a noob to Borderlands 1. I'm playing the GOTY Enhanced newest version of the game. Since playing Devil May Cry 5, I've been obsessed with Vergil-posting in every game (if you've played the game you obviously know why).

    With that in mind, Mordecai appeared to be the clearest choice - Aerial Impact's Daze combined with Lethal Strike (OP) and Deadly let me Judgement Cut katana-rp my way through Playthrough 1 pretty easily. Granted, once the shield goes down I'm basically fucked save for the fact that I have a benevolent support Roland playing with me.

    After clearing The Destroyer, I received a Suckerpunch from the Vault. This repeater gives me a +500 buff to Melee Damage. That's pretty damn good - but for the sake of min-maxing I'd like to know how I can best achieve peak melee damage numbers with Mordy.

    I guess I'm mostly confused on the formula that factors in here:

    • How exactly does Lethal Strike interact with criticals and skills like Deadly?
    • Is it "better" (higher damage) to continue using Suckerpunch (+500 Melee Damage) or something likeUnforgiven) w/ Razor??? (the wiki says " Critical hits in melee with the Razor will enjoy an additional 100% damage bonus not shown on the weapon's gun card. This bonus is applied alongside all other critical bonuses, but before the Razor tripling." which I can't honestly make sense of right now because I'm high (it's legal here)).
      • ^^ which is higher damage?? Thank you.
    • Thank you
    submitted by /u/Shank_And_Smile
    [link] [comments]

    Calling all Dallas/Fort Worth area Borderlands cosplayers!

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 10:12 AM PST

    I work for a small video production company & we're gearing up for a fun video shoot THIS THURSDAY NOV. 18TH where we'll be showing off local cosplayers--and we're still in need of a few people who cosplay Borderlands. Any character/NPC/random psycho will do as long as it's within the Borderlands franchise!

    The shoot will be very simple--beauty shots or cool poses with you in your cosplay on a white backdrop. We'd love to have you join us! You're gonna look great and be seen by a huge audience!

    *Please DM me if interested* (preferably with a picture of the Borderlands outfit you have in mind).

    Only looking for people who live within 30ish minutes of DFW, so if you're in Austin or Houston or somesuch, thanks for your interest but please don't make such a long trip! Expected to be a very quick in-and-out shoot.

    submitted by /u/StarWarsPlusDrWho
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands reset option for the next game

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 12:15 PM PST

    I was originally posting this to a reply on another post, but I was wondering what everyone else thought about this. Sorry if this is a repost and has been debated many times. I'm still fairly new to Reddit.

    Here is the thing. The developers build this game around farming. It was like this in bl2 and pre-sequel as well. They know people are going to kill exit and reload. It's been like this for any bl game. So why not just build a reset feature into the menu. Something that makes the game as if you've just turned it on. You press reset and boom, you are at the last Savepoint, with all enemy's back in action. How great would that be

    submitted by /u/RevolutionarySelfie
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary sniper rifles drop rate and one more question

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 12:07 PM PST

    Hey. I'm at level 37, about to tackle the final mission, I think. Can't wait to part ways with Vaughn, let me tell you - though I'm gonna miss Lilith. Anyway, I haven't encountered a legendary sniper yet. Is that normal? It's not terribly important, but I like having options. I primarily use shotguns and pistols and having one decent long-range weapon would be neat.

    The other question is, will be able to reach 72 with just DLCs? Or would you say end-game activities are mandatory to achieve max level?

    I'm playing as Moze if that helps. I like everything about her, so much so I'm not in a hurry to try other Vault Hunters. Still, my curiosity is slowly starting to emerge. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/scrapie22
    [link] [comments]

    Tiny Tina One Shot Adventure - worth the price?

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 10:05 AM PST

    Just curious if it's worth it for these kind of things, as it's nearly $15 AUD.

    submitted by /u/whales-are-assholes
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for people to play with (Borderlands on Switch)

    Posted: 15 Nov 2021 08:18 AM PST

    Hello guys, looking for someone to play with. Currently on Moxxi's Underground with my lvl 40 Berserker. I don't want to dread 20 rounds with it so that's why I am asking. Maybe even start a new playthrough altogether.

    submitted by /u/ScremStand
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment