• Breaking News

    Monday, February 21, 2022

    Borderlands After 46.1 hours, I am finally done with the normal playthrough, anything I should keep in mind for TVHM?

    Borderlands After 46.1 hours, I am finally done with the normal playthrough, anything I should keep in mind for TVHM?


    After 46.1 hours, I am finally done with the normal playthrough, anything I should keep in mind for TVHM?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2022 08:32 PM PST

    do I need to farm this time around? any roadmaps I should follow?

    submitted by /u/ImYer
    [link] [comments]

    Season Pass 1 or 2?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2022 10:10 PM PST

    which one is better

    Edit: Bl3

    submitted by /u/koolkid467
    [link] [comments]

    borderlands 2 corrupted text glitch (please help)

    Posted: 21 Feb 2022 12:56 AM PST

    as the title say there is this glitch that happened when i downloaded the game , idk if its the game files being corrupted or smth but please help if u know a fix

    this happens in missions fast travels and badass goals menu everything is a box (no text)

    i tried following this guide :https://steamcommunity.com/app/49520/discussions/0/490121928352843609/

    image(s) https://imgur.com/a/PqxCw6i

    http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198087794419/screenshot/394420436262709058

    submitted by /u/ismyturtleready
    [link] [comments]

    How do side quest levels work?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2022 11:38 PM PST

    If you pick up a side quest at level 10 or 20 or 30 does that chance the level of the side quest? I know main quests are always the same level but what about side quests?

    submitted by /u/reddit309
    [link] [comments]

    Which Game To Play After 2?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2022 11:13 PM PST

    Been playing the second game non-stop the past few weeks, and I'm curious as to which game to play after 2. Tried the first game a bit, and while it's fun and I'm glad to have a turret (I main Axton and... I guess Roland now lol), I'm curious as to which other game I should play after beating 2 and playing more of it. Should I beat the first game, pre-sequel, or the third?

    submitted by /u/guesswhosginger
    [link] [comments]

    Why is the Diamond Key code for February already expired?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2022 10:13 PM PST

    I've owned BL3 since October, but never really played it until like the past few weeks. No real reason, just never got around to it. So getting into it, I decided to go through and collect all the shift codes to get all the Golden Keys and cosmetic items and whatnot. And I'm surprised and happy to see that in celebration of the games release, they released codes for 1 Diamond Key, and the Popsychle skins. I put in the code for the skins, worked fine. But when I put in the code for the Diamond Key, it said it expired already. According to the article, that code was supposed to be good until September 30th, 2022. Anyone have any idea why it's already expired?

    submitted by /u/Selacha
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment