• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 24, 2022

    Borderlands I am going insane

    Borderlands I am going insane


    I am going insane

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 04:49 PM PST

    I played this mf game tiny tinas assault on dragon keep for 9 hours in one go, just to get AN ERROR at the last boss fight right after we got the rewards from queen butt stallion, i have become mentally deranged after i found out i have to fight that ugly sorcerer AGAIN. I am at my lowest point.

    submitted by /u/Emotional_Driver
    [link] [comments]

    Is BL3 and the upcoming Wonderlands 60 fps 4k in couch co-op split screen?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 05:52 AM PST

    This is in reference to my PS5. The BL3 website states, "Experience the game in gorgeous 4K resolution at up to 60 fps in single-player and online co-op (Available on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X)."

    But this doesn't mention about split screen. I know in past games when you go split screen for couch co-op the fps is dropped. Can anyone confirm if offline couch co-op you still get 60fps 4k?

    tl;dr: take a shot everytime I say couch co-op

    submitted by /u/Vipre7
    [link] [comments]

    New Game

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 10:34 PM PST

    Hey I just started out a new game as Moze and would like to know what build should i focus on at first and what are some good weapons to farm early game. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Mission-Ad-2099
    [link] [comments]

    Free BL3 Code for Steam

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 12:14 PM PST

    Hey everyone, I recently picked up the Humble Bundle and it came with a Steam code for Borderlands 3. It's just the base version but I've already got it so I will be giving it away to one of you.

    All you have to do is comment below your best memory/experience playing any of the Borderlands games and at 9pm PST, I will randomly choose one of you to DM the code to.

    I look forward to reading each and every one of your memories. Video game have helped me make some of the best friends I have and I believe there are a great conduit to lifelong relationships.

    P.S.: I prefer to give this code to someone who hasn't played BL3, but am willing to give it to someone who has BL3 on console that wants to switch to PC.

    Edit: Code has been given away. Thank you everyone for the stories.

    submitted by /u/LaPiscinaDeLaMuerte
    [link] [comments]

    How is the base game so big compared to DLC?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2022 01:41 AM PST

    105 GB for Humble Bundle content. Just 31 GB for four DLC?

    Even assuming that all weapons/cosmetics are in base game so that crossplay is smoother... how? All the new enemies, area data etc... for four DLC + some smaller stuff?

    submitted by /u/Nekomiminya
    [link] [comments]

    Who’s the first bl2 vault hunter you beat the game with

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 08:32 PM PST

    For me, it's kreig. I started playing him, and I just couldn't stop. He was just too good of a character.

    submitted by /u/SatisfactionDry7505
    [link] [comments]

    Bugged mission

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 11:19 PM PST

    I'm on a Misson to collect sniper parts, but last one is nowhere to be found, have anyone got this problem?

    submitted by /u/kia0071
    [link] [comments]

    If I want to rebuy the game on steam

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 09:48 PM PST

    Will my items via shift codes will be there too?(in my country the game+the dlcs are chipper than buying all of the dlcs on epic games)

    submitted by /u/Animoira
    [link] [comments]

    Is this Free Radical's damage a bug or just a lucky roll? It's been dwarfing all other guns for more than 10 levels.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 10:13 AM PST

    https://i.redd.it/on8eft30imj81.jpg

    Level 37 with 1824 base damage AND 3081 shock... I havent even gotten any rocket launchers close to this and I'm almost lvl 50 now.

    Badasses and bosses just melt away. It's kinda funny, but definitely makes things too easy.

    submitted by /u/the-great-below
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands | Level 72 Crawmerax vs Unforgiven Soldier in 27 Seconds!

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 04:00 PM PST

    As the title says, playthrough 2 crawmerax solo vs Soldier in 27 seconds!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2AMDF1D5-o

    submitted by /u/TigerYumYums
    [link] [comments]

    Who is your favorite side character/ misson giver

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 03:52 PM PST

    For me hands down tk baha I love the crazy stuff he says like move again and it will be your last or are you a skag I only kill Skaggs but my all time favorite is your great company and all but I gotta take a mean dump lol what is everyone else favorite side character

    submitted by /u/Mother-Jicama8292
    [link] [comments]

    Crawmerax Achievement

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 02:57 PM PST

    On Xbox. Anybody able to help out with a quick Crawmerax kill? Last thing I need to clear the game.

    submitted by /u/CaptainWarbeyjaw
    [link] [comments]

    Hi i am new to this franchise!

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 12:18 PM PST

    I need someone to point me in the right direction since i've recently bought all of the borderlands games, and i am wondering what's the proper way to play them in chronological order? Like where does tiny tina's ps plus freebie fits in? Or the telltale game?? I'll truly appreciate the help🙏

    submitted by /u/GamerRican
    [link] [comments]

    Subreddit for specific vault hunters?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 08:00 AM PST

    Just wanted to know if we need to ask questions about a vault hunter in a specific subreddit. If not I will just ask here. I am looking for an up to date Fl4k build guide. I am interested in trying to play him sort of like Zer0 by using fade away. Is there like a near Perma fade away build?

    submitted by /u/Mansome_reddit
    [link] [comments]

    BL vs BL2 vs BLTPS vs BL3

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 11:18 AM PST

    I want to know yours opinion,in which categories does each game exceld the most compared to the others in the series

    submitted by /u/Animoira
    [link] [comments]

    Should I play the first one first?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 10:43 AM PST

    Currently I have access to borderlands 2 and 3, I've never played any of them before and was going to wait untill I got the first one to start, but does it really matter storywise?

    submitted by /u/Kyfigrigas
    [link] [comments]

    Could Tiny Tinas Wonderland be the best game to come out this year?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 11:27 AM PST

    It's very well possible. If it can be as good as borderlands 1 2 or 3 I'm going to say it has a real shot. I'm pumped for it. I just blew threw Dying Light 2 so already looking for my next game to play a lot!

    Best thing about Borderlands games is how much there is to do! Hundreds or hours of gameplay to be had. It's great. Hope it's as good as the other games.

    EDIT: forgot about Starfield. If it lives up to the hype it most likely would be the best game maybe in years. We will see. I surely hope so.

    submitted by /u/Streetvan1980
    [link] [comments]

    Not getting op levels

    Posted: 23 Feb 2022 04:12 AM PST

    Been playing maya for a solid two weeks or so and I just got to level 72 (keep in mind my borderlands 2 is the handsome collection version and I don't have fight for sanctuary) I try to play the digistruct peak dlc it says I have to get to level 80 first I do it again and it says the same thing. Is this a glitch or am I forced to get the fight for sanctuary dlc to get op levels?

    submitted by /u/Standard_Employer218
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys, would anyone be open to playing borderlands 2 with me on PS4?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2022 02:21 PM PST

    My name's Ellie, I'm 23 from England and I'd really just like a calm, maybe fellow shy person to play borderlands 2 with.

    I've got borderlands 1 and 3 too, but my preference would be 2 and maybe 1 initially as I couldn't really get into 3 as much.

    I've got several legendarys up to around level 40, then a couple up to 50 and I'm happy to share any you may not have yet.

    I play as Lilith in 1 and Maya in 2 and with Maya I boost Harmony tree.

    I'm not that good a player so would prefer a calmer person.

    We can chat about pretty much any topic. I'm free most days/times. If anyone would be interested in playing with me let me know, thanks xx

    submitted by /u/LettingGo_HoldingOn
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment