• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 23, 2022

    Borderlands I would like to have a weapon proficiency back in the next borderlands game

    Borderlands I would like to have a weapon proficiency back in the next borderlands game


    I would like to have a weapon proficiency back in the next borderlands game

    Posted: 22 Feb 2022 02:05 PM PST

    I really liked the weapon proficiency system in BL1 and I'm disappointed they got rid of it in the other games

    submitted by /u/Orion-The-King
    [link] [comments]

    Is Borderlands funny?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2022 06:34 PM PST

    Seems like a common complaint among people who couldn't get into Borderlands is the "cringy humor" and the fact the characters don't stop spewing "unfunny and immature jokes".

    Of course this is by design. I don't think anyone at 2K wrote down the word "Bonefart" and thought they were writing clever and groundbreaking humor. But just because something is intentional doesn't mean it's good. So where do you stand on Borderlands humor?

    Do you think it's part of what makes Borderlands unique and give it its charm, or do you think it ultimately hurts the franchise and that they should move away from it?

    Personally I don't mind. Sure, not every joke lands but my mind kind of just ignores those moments. I guess I'm just used to it. On the other hand there's also a lot of genuinely funny moments and characters that light up an otherwise pretty messed up world.

    submitted by /u/Crimson097
    [link] [comments]

    Need someone for BL1 playthrough (Xbox)

    Posted: 22 Feb 2022 11:01 PM PST

    Just looking for someone to casually game with. I know the game like the back of my hand and have played it countless times, preferably someone with that sort of knowledge, but I can also play with someone new. Got the GOTY edition. Gamer tag: BL43 P4ND4

    submitted by /u/Independent_Egg2585
    [link] [comments]

    Borderland 1 GOTY - Mouse Studder

    Posted: 22 Feb 2022 05:33 PM PST

    I decided to throw down and purchase the latest in the series. I've decided to run through and 100% each game starting from the beginning. However this mouse stuttering issue is giving me a headache as well as motion sickness.

    Uploaded video, you only need to watch the first few seconds where I'm moving the mouse around.

    I've tried disabling bEnableMouseSmoothing and setting LookUpScale to -100, but it didn't work. I tried different frame rates, resolutions, and disabling v-sync.

    https://youtu.be/hYnVZD0ivwM

    I don't know what else to try. Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Kayosblade
    [link] [comments]

    Spendopticon red chest

    Posted: 22 Feb 2022 04:40 PM PST

    So I got the red chest where the bugs are, but I must of missed the one during one of the main missions inside some room that handsome jacks clone opens… the door to that room is closed and doesn't open. I've completed all missions now. My only choice is to glitch my way in lol does anyone know of a way to phase through walls or any out of map spots, Please help thanks

    submitted by /u/GTKmti
    [link] [comments]

    DLC Scaling in BL3

    Posted: 22 Feb 2022 04:15 PM PST

    Hey all, was wondering how to approach the DLC in BL3. I am just about through the main game in NVHM and haven't touched the 4 main story DLCs, except for entering the first area of Bounty of Blood to fix a glitch where Zane wouldn't shut up about bounty hunting. Do I need to play the DLC in TVHM to get it to scale to my level or can I continue in NVHM? I'm level 44 right now, entered Gehanna at level 15.

    submitted by /u/JazzlikeAlternative
    [link] [comments]

    tipped moxxi 10k, got trophy, no weapon?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2022 02:31 PM PST

    Hi,
    new to the borderlands franchise. Playing 2, tipped moxxi 10k. She commented that it was time my generosity was rewarded, but didn't give me moxxi's bad touch. Am I glitched or do I just need to be level 18 before she'll give up the gun?

    submitted by /u/Shadowrunner138
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment