• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 27, 2022

    Borderlands I'm starting a Pistol Only Mordecai challenge run, any pro tips?

    Borderlands I'm starting a Pistol Only Mordecai challenge run, any pro tips?


    I'm starting a Pistol Only Mordecai challenge run, any pro tips?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2022 03:52 PM PST

    This is my first challenge run btw

    submitted by /u/Mr_Buzzell
    [link] [comments]

    I am new

    Posted: 27 Feb 2022 05:20 AM PST

    I have just purchased borderlands 3 are there any tips you guys could give me, it would be appreciated. Thank you

    submitted by /u/PickEducational8974
    [link] [comments]

    Will Borderlands 3 run on my 2021 Macbook Air?

    Posted: 27 Feb 2022 06:07 AM PST

    Macbook Air (M1, 2020)

    8GB memory

    Don't want to piss away my money just to find that it won't run. Any advice is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Thatladluke
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 MULTIPLAYER GRIND

    Posted: 27 Feb 2022 12:52 AM PST

    Any PS4 players wanna grind with me LVL 22 normal mode

    submitted by /u/snortingyacoke4201
    [link] [comments]

    Cant do multiplayer on bltps

    Posted: 26 Feb 2022 10:56 PM PST

    Im trying to play pre-sequel from cross platform but it wont let me add them on shift, the friend requests go through but it wont let either of us accept the requests.

    submitted by /u/cheesyboi710
    [link] [comments]

    So, for the Wonderlands One-shot, I need the trophy where you have to revive a friend

    Posted: 26 Feb 2022 03:28 PM PST

    PS4, can anyone add me just to get this done?

    submitted by /u/MLaTTimer
    [link] [comments]

    Cheat Codes for God Mode, BL2, BL:TPS

    Posted: 26 Feb 2022 11:45 PM PST

    I edited the WillowGame.ini file, but it won't enable God mode. Am I missing a step? Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/magp1001
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment