• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 3, 2022

    Borderlands Will many people be playing Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands? Have many people preordered it?

    Borderlands Will many people be playing Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands? Have many people preordered it?


    Will many people be playing Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands? Have many people preordered it?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2022 01:31 PM PST

    I'd forgotten about the Wonderlands game, until the Tiny Tina DLC became available as a free PS+ game. Supposedly, TTW will be released later this month, but I haven't heard a lot of buzz. I'm just wondering if anyone has any insights they think the Borderlands gaming community might value.

    submitted by /u/Rosliw
    [link] [comments]

    Worth owning The handsome Collection as well as Borderland GOTY enhanced edition?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2022 05:14 AM PST

    Just checked my Humble keys and I own both of them. I am about to claim the Handsome Collection Key and wondered if Borderlands GOTY enhanced is worth owning as well before I gift it to a friend.

    submitted by /u/Hywaystar74
    [link] [comments]

    What do I change up to survive fights better during TVHM?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 04:00 AM PST

    Playing Zero sniper build. I feel like my shield is gone after one hit and then I am dead on the next. Should I stop playing like the first playthrough and play more with cover/running or am I just undergeared?

    submitted by /u/mazterofpupetz
    [link] [comments]

    Would you guys appreciate a total remake of Borderlands? The game is almost 14 yo, do you think it could eventually happen? I noticed that most of the fanbase eventually started with BL2 and some of them didn't feel the need to play the very first Chapter of the series.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 03:20 AM PST

    Btw, I'm not talinkg about a remaster, but a total remake in ratchet and clank style on ps4

    submitted by /u/Environmental-Diet75
    [link] [comments]

    Zero's Dark Knight Costume

    Posted: 03 Mar 2022 03:00 AM PST

    I've played BL, BL2, and BL3 for years with an old friend of mine who passed about two years ago. I'm replaying Borderlands 2 again, and then BL3 after. I always played Siren or Soldier, then I ALWAYS Assassin, then I played Beastmaster.

    I just would like a little help in understanding in how I might get Zero's Dark Knight costume in BL2.

    Sadly, I am only level 45- so I have nothing to trade. :( Edit 2: More spelling

    submitted by /u/Life-Presentation117
    [link] [comments]

    What the heck🥲🥲

    Posted: 02 Mar 2022 09:53 PM PST

    So this is my first time playing BL1 In the mission, Are you from these parts, No matter how much bullets i hit the burning psycho and the bandit they dont take any damage, i even tried melee nopeee no damage at all. Is this supposed to be like this

    submitted by /u/greyyy99
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands 2 OST on a beautifully marbled vinyl. A prized possession! Which Main has your favorite record?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2022 06:50 PM PST

    Hey gang! One of my prized possessions. The BL2 OST in this crazy marbled vinyl: https://youtu.be/Gnb03sP32_s

    submitted by /u/redthat2
    [link] [comments]

    Legendaries borderlands 1

    Posted: 02 Mar 2022 11:21 AM PST

    Does anyone know any good places to farm legendaries in borderlands 1. I'm at the mission called Road Warriors: hot shots.

    submitted by /u/CarismaKillen
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for people to play with Borderlands 1 GOTY on Playstation

    Posted: 02 Mar 2022 04:45 AM PST

    I am level 42, finished the main story and I am at the third DLC. I want to make the game more fun by playing with others and also some trophies require co-op and I want to do those as well. My PSN: BigBoyAlexMarc

    submitted by /u/TheSlimFatBoy
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a BL2 class that provides similar experience to Shotgun Vanguard from Mass Effect 2

    Posted: 02 Mar 2022 03:46 PM PST

    Long time Siren player returning to BL2 to play CO-OP with a friend,

    want to play a class that plays like vanguard from ME2.

    In Mass Effect 2 Vanguard is the class that closes distance instantly and blasts enemies with a Shotgun, point blank.

    I'm looking for close combat high risk high reward playstyle with slow, low rate of fire shotguns.

    Needs you to pay attention to be rewarding, no mindless shooting.

    Can you recommend a class that would provide a similar experience in BL2

    EDIT: This is a short video (not monetized or anything) that shows in the first 10 seconds (start at 0:22) the experience I'd like.

    Very fast, very action packed, squishy but hard hitting, adrenaline junky rushing. Class that needs to kill constantly to live, would also fit.

    EDIT 2: Zer0 might not be a fit with my ADD, I need constant danger and shit blowing up, no quiet stealthy times to reflect my life and poor choices.

    submitted by /u/Illustrious_You3058
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else turned off by the fact that each borderlands is becoming less violent and more cartoony? Wonderlands is rated T

    Posted: 02 Mar 2022 02:04 PM PST

    Wonderlands looks like a lot of fun, and I cant wait to play it. But I am bummed its rated T and that the franchise is becoming less violent and more cartoony.

    Borderlands 1 had some great blood and gore effects which made for some very satisfying gameplay... borderlands 2 toned it way down and 3 brought it back a little but at least they all still had blood/gore/

    But now Tiny Tinas is rated T and doesnt seem to have any blood or gore at all from what I can see in the gameplay... For me personally that just makes the combat less fun. Part of the allure for borderlands originally was how violent and brutal it was.

    Heres a comparison video between 1 and 2s gore. With Physx off, 1 def has more attention to detail:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMLfNHZ7TVA&ab_channel=TobiasSchmidt

    submitted by /u/RecoveredAshes
    [link] [comments]

    Music in Ascension Bluff?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2022 09:38 AM PST

    The music in BL3 goes hard as hell, but I've scoured the entire commercially available OST and I can't seem to find the track that plays in Ascension Bluff. The entire area only has the one track that gets more or less intense depending on what you're doing. Would any of you guys happen to know what it is, or where I'd be able to find out?

    submitted by /u/oldladyhater
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone playing Borderlands 1?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2022 12:02 PM PST

    I finished the game back in 2009 on PC. Decided to revisit it now on the PlayStation, it's still as fun now in 2022 but it's safe to say the game is a ghost town no one is playing it. My Lilith is lvl 34 but I left it hanging cz I got bored playing solo, and instead switched to Borderlands 2 and TPS which are very active, I join lots of ppl playing them daily.

    If anyone is interested in playing B1 hit me up PSN Tiger248282

    submitted by /u/Substantial_Bat_449
    [link] [comments]

    If I get the handsome collection on my Xbox series X can I play with my friend who has it on Xbox one (since they’re technically both Xbox one versions)

    Posted: 02 Mar 2022 06:29 AM PST

    Just curious if we can play together or nah

    submitted by /u/Sharebear42019
    [link] [comments]

    Tina One Shot Adventure Vendor Scaling Question

    Posted: 02 Mar 2022 04:11 AM PST

    So I know the scaling in tvhm is weird, but I'm not sure how bad it is. I have a level 21 maya in tvhm right now, but the seraph vendor is selling level 16 weapons. Are seraph crystals basically useless for me now? Is there no way to have the vendors give higher level gear?

    submitted by /u/mhead11
    [link] [comments]

    Quick test on Revenge

    Posted: 02 Mar 2022 09:29 AM PST

    I noticed on the wiki that Revenge actually increases bullet damage, as opposed to weapon damage, like most bonuses do. Roland's Impact, a skill that also increases bullet damage, has it listed that because it increases bullet damage as opposed to weapon damage, it has a multiplicative damage bonus (because Impact is Roland's only skill to increase bullet damage specifically, which is separate from weapon damage). I decided to do a quick test against some random bandits outside Fyrestone, and it seems that Revenge, like Impact, is multiplicative with weapon damage modifiers.

    The weapon used was a non-elemental Rebel with 268 base damage, 396 after a maxed weapon proficiency bonus of 48%. Revenge was 5/5, unboosted by any class mods. If the bonus were additive, the damage it should have done is roughly 530 (268 x 1.98). The target was a lvl 69 Bandit who took the expected 396 damage from the unboosted Rebel. However, after activating Revenge, the damage the Rebel did was actually 594 (268 x 1.48 = 396 x 1.5 = 594), proving that Revenge, like Impact, is a multiplicative with weapon damage modifiers, and will increase final damage by the stated amount no matter how many weapon damage modifiers are in play.

    I also tested with a Warmonger with 28% increased weapon damage class mod with Revenge not activated to test the effect of additive damage bonuses. With the same weapon on the same target, the Rebel did the expected 471 damage per shot (48 + 28 = 76, 268 x 1.76 = 471). This proves that Revenge behaves differently than a standard weapon damage bonus.

    I decided to test this because the wiki page for Revenge specifies that the skill increases bullet damage exclusively, but does not mention this giving the skill a multiplicative damage bonus, unlike Impact, which is weird since a skill that gives a maximum 90% multiplicative damage bonus is a big deal.

    After some weirdness during testing, I realized (this is stated on the talk page for Pay Back, but not the main page) that Pay Back also increases bullet damage, as opposed to weapon damage (or rather, it increases bullet damage, grenade damage, Berserk melee damage, and status effect damage separately), so Revenge and Pay Back are additive with each other. After a test using the same Warmonger class mod with +28% weapon damage, +3 Pay Back (8/5, +64%) and +3 Revenge (8/5 +80%) with both skills active, the Rebel did 1147 damage (268 x 1.76 = 471 x 2.44 = 1150, close enough).

    So, yeah. To any prospecting Bricks out there, Revenge and Pay Back do some serious damage, having an even bigger effect than their massive numbers would imply.

    submitted by /u/Calsalitra
    [link] [comments]

    Is Wonderlands Launching on Steam?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2022 05:46 PM PST

    nothing more to this, just curious if I can play it as soon as it launches or if I have to wait a few months because you can bet your ASS I'm not buying that shit on epic games.

    submitted by /u/Knightwing773
    [link] [comments]

    Helpppppppppp

    Posted: 02 Mar 2022 03:45 AM PST

    On ultra settings fps is like 10-20 My specs are rtx 3050 75w i5 11th gen 8gb ram Its more than recommended , how come this happen?

    submitted by /u/greyyy99
    [link] [comments]

    Who should I do my next playthrough as

    Posted: 01 Mar 2022 05:43 PM PST

    I've already done it as fl4k 3 times and that was fun

    submitted by /u/Neat-Two3489
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I buy borderlands 1 on ps4?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2022 07:34 PM PST

    Seems really expensive on the online store

    submitted by /u/KingOfBongoz
    [link] [comments]

    spongy

    Posted: 01 Mar 2022 07:29 PM PST

    Hi does anyone else think borderlands 1 is too spongy because I've been hitting enemies with multiple rockets, endless bullets and they just keep taking it! Is there anything I can do about this? What's your opinions?

    submitted by /u/berserkerauthor
    [link] [comments]

    BL2 Xbox to PC

    Posted: 01 Mar 2022 06:18 PM PST

    contemplating on making the switch from Xbox BL2 to PC, meaning if I download on PC, will have to start from scratch again or is there a way that I can move my saved game character files from the Xbox to the computer?

    submitted by /u/Main-Row-5510
    [link] [comments]

    First Timer

    Posted: 01 Mar 2022 04:35 PM PST

    Looking to finally check the series out. What's the best order to do it in?

    submitted by /u/-fabo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment