• Breaking News

    Monday, March 14, 2022

    Borderlands Any theories on why the Captain Scarlett character landed with a thud for both Gearbox and fans?

    Borderlands Any theories on why the Captain Scarlett character landed with a thud for both Gearbox and fans?


    Any theories on why the Captain Scarlett character landed with a thud for both Gearbox and fans?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2022 05:05 PM PDT

    She's the ONLY major character in BL2 that never gets a name drop afterwards. Not an echo log, not a cameo, nothing. This is especially surprising when one considers that she would have fit very easily into BL3, a story about multiple factions racing to find as many treasures as possible.

    Even Nakayama was in two more games! Shade was in Tales and got a cosmetic shout-out in 3, but the title character… the character whose feud with the Vault Hunter is built over the DLC… doesn't even get a mention. Yet no one seems to mind.

    This just leads me to ask… does anyone have thoughts about why "we" (the community overall) all agreed she was discardable?

    As a note, I am NOT asking what any one person thinks of the DLC or Borderlands 3. Mostly I'm interested in a post-mortem of why it seems like every character ended up with a fandom besides her. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/MarcianTobay
    [link] [comments]

    Cross play confirmed for Wonderlands

    Posted: 13 Mar 2022 08:05 PM PDT

    Is someone still plays Borderlands 2?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2022 09:59 AM PDT

    It's my favourite bl

    Note:

    i played them all, including bl2vr, except bl3 because i only have oculus quest 2 and an old xbox360. My favourite still remain bl2 (and maybe bl2 vr even if the mechanics are weird)

    submitted by /u/Cheap_Fan5349
    [link] [comments]

    I Killed Hyperius 1000 Times

    Posted: 13 Mar 2022 08:41 PM PDT

    So I thought it would be fun to kill Hyperius 1000 times, so that's what I did. Over the course of six livestreams I racked up 1000 kills on Hyperius. A big reason to do it outside of just being fun was that I like to try to collect perfect versions of legendary gear. I'm not one to care too much about weapon parts in a normal playthrough but, there's something that feels different when you get that special version of the drop that makes it a bit better than any normal one you might just come across.

    I kept track of all the drops I picked up along the way to the 1000 kill mark, except for the standard seraph drop that he does every kill. I thought it would be fun to see how many of each dedicated drop and how many world drops I would get. So here's the numbers!

    Dedicated Drops

    Sledge's Shotgun: 21

    Hornet: 20

    Norfleet: 17

    Shredifier: 16

    Whisky Tango Foxtrot: 16

    Kiss of Death: 11

    Actualizer: 5

    Devastator: 2

    Pyrophobia: 1

    World Drops

    Flakker: 1

    Sawbar: 1

    That's a total of 109 dedicated drops and 2 world drops. I was surprised that I pretty much went on rate for everything. The only thing that felt odd was only getting two world drops, but hey you won't find me complaining too much when i got a world drop pearl.

    All in all I'd say I enjoyed it and I'd be happy to do it again for another boss! Well maybe not 1000 kills on another boss but, I'd be happy to mass farm another boss. The whole thing took 13 hours and 24 minutes. Now that time is the total time I spent streaming it so that does include stuff like loading screens, picking up the loot, bathroom breaks, etc, not just time killing Hyperius. The best part was that I did manage to get perfect versions of The Retcher, every element Tattler, and one perfect Norfleet.

    submitted by /u/IIIGuntherIII
    [link] [comments]

    Farming Scagzilla

    Posted: 13 Mar 2022 07:36 AM PDT

    Farmed Scagzilla roughly 20 times…no legendaries. Can you still farm him for them?

    submitted by /u/5-0-F-A
    [link] [comments]

    Shower Thought: Moxxi is just Borderlands's in-universe Elvira

    Posted: 13 Mar 2022 08:44 PM PDT

    Prove me wrong

    submitted by /u/iuseleinterwebz
    [link] [comments]

    Need some help with BL1 builds/load out

    Posted: 14 Mar 2022 12:13 AM PDT

    I feel like this topic has been beaten to death but I can't seem to find a clear cut answer and the options are overwhelming.

    I'm trying a Mordecai sniper build but I just don't know what good guns are. I try to look it up and they just list 15 good weapons that are legendary. I understand that it's about player customization but I'm just trying to finish up the last missions and fight crawmerax.

    I'm lvl 69, I've played through all the games but I always feel like I play them wrong and can't get even touch the last boss. Me and my wife are coming back in the middle for trophies, crawmerax, moxxis underdome and a few other things to clean up.

    Just asking for some help because I'm getting a headache when I just want a good charachter and to not struggle through every enemy.

    submitted by /u/DatOneHomie
    [link] [comments]

    BL1 has a better story than BL3.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2022 10:53 PM PDT

    prove me wrong

    submitted by /u/Express_Opinion_4833
    [link] [comments]

    So in going through bosses and while in the immortal woods in tiny Tina's assault on dragons keep dlc

    Posted: 13 Mar 2022 10:25 PM PDT

    I noticed there's a trail off to the side of the bridge near the 4 ghost kings fight and when you walk up to them it says inspect, and after pressing the use button, nothing happens. Is there anything to do with these or what?

    submitted by /u/Hydrofiend274
    [link] [comments]

    The destroyer.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2022 09:07 AM PDT

    So me and the gf decided to play through the borderlands games as she has never played them and we made it to the end of the first game just now. As the destroyer spawns I throw 7 healing grenades at it, (forget the name) and it insta kills it. I don't remember that being that easy from memory, has anyone else had that happen?

    submitted by /u/Feed_Bunnies
    [link] [comments]

    I just got Borderlands.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2022 02:41 PM PDT

    I've played before with my cousin and decided to get it. I bought the Legendary Pack on ps4.

    I just started Game of the Year edition and I'm having trouble finding corrosive weapons. I'm still early game, level 16, on the Sledge Mine Key mission. I was just wondering where I could find/buy some.

    Also ways to make money decently easy would help. I'm not against grinding I just don't want to do it for hours at a time.

    submitted by /u/Jokers_Testikles
    [link] [comments]

    Farming a specter com

    Posted: 13 Mar 2022 04:34 PM PDT

    Like this is just insane. I'm playing on Switch and trying to farm the circle of duty missions is just so ridiculous. Driving all the way there for one crack at an even decent class mod or SMG (for the final mission) is just completely mind-numbing and impractical. But it's basically the only way of obtaining this kind of gear right?

    submitted by /u/Icy_Monk9910
    [link] [comments]

    Question about playing on separate consoles.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2022 04:14 PM PDT

    Me and my wife played borderlands a lot on the same console. But we want to try playin on two separate ps4s in separate monitors. Will get save data transfer over or save onto her profile? Or will it just restart?

    Also I have it in physical disc. Can I buy a digital and it still works?

    submitted by /u/DatOneHomie
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone remember admiral Bahroo?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2022 02:02 PM PDT

    I just looked at his twitch and the dude has blown up he has like 800k followers on twitch. I remember watching him, gothalion and morninaftekill back in the bl2 days

    submitted by /u/Bigozthegreat
    [link] [comments]

    Over 11yrs...

    Posted: 13 Mar 2022 11:19 AM PDT

    Played so long and I never realized how much of the game opens up due to side quests. Who knew the zombie plague reached the mainland??? Just fought a hundred zombie lancers with turrets!

    submitted by /u/scandalousbedsheets
    [link] [comments]

    How lucky am I?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2022 04:47 PM PDT

    So, I'm playing though the Secret Armory of General Knoxx for the first time, and I make it to Shank's fortress prison thing.

    Then, from the small little trash piles, I get a legendary Terrible Shotgun ( the Defender I think) Not even an enemy encounter later, I get another legendary, some legendary revolver thing (I think it's the Equalizer though I can't remember)

    Am I as lucky as I think I am?

    submitted by /u/H0rny_B0y0_69
    [link] [comments]

    BL:Enhanced Edition - Mouse buttons randomly stop registering. Mouse movement is fine. Left, right, and side buttons just randomly stop working

    Posted: 12 Mar 2022 11:30 PM PST

    I had the urge to play the original Borderlands again. I had the enhanced available so I installed that one and started that up instead of the GOTY edition.

    While playing I'm running into a frustrating problem.

    Randomly for a couple seconds at a time the mouse buttons just don't register anymore. I click a button but nothing happens. I'm trying to shoot, ADS, or melee but the inputs just don't register.

    The mouse movement, looking around and aiming, continues to work fine. So the entire mouse isn't being dropped. It's just the buttons that don't register for a couple seconds.

    The mouse is fine. It's working fine in other games and in general.

    Looking online it seems like I'm not the only one with the problem but I haven't found a fix for it yet.

    Anyone know what might help?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Zediac
    [link] [comments]

    DLC 4 map 100% help?

    Posted: 12 Mar 2022 02:13 PM PST

    I got the 2 red chests and did the Tannis thingy, so why does it still say 16/17?https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/404119839465013260/952328242445049863/Screenshot_163.png

    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/404119839465013260/952328242151456768/Screenshot_164.png

    Edit 1: So I just now figured out how to check what I'm missing, its locations. Apparently I found 10/11 locations, so this is extremely weird because I just did all the side missions and explored *every* dark area in the Benediction of Pain map, so I'm even more lost now.
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/404119839465013260/952659008483909642/Screenshot_166.png

    submitted by /u/WeaselOnFireTbh
    [link] [comments]

    Help with leveling up and crawmerax

    Posted: 13 Mar 2022 01:32 PM PDT

    Would anyone be willing to help me get the last achievements for Borderlands 1? I just need to level up to get the last two achievements and also defeat crawmerax to get the two achievements for the secret armory. I've finished 2 and Pre-Sequel and want to move onto 3, and this would help a lot. I play on Xbox with GT CupcakeManagerie

    submitted by /u/CupcakeManagerie
    [link] [comments]

    BL1 GOTY keeps crashing at exactly the same spot

    Posted: 13 Mar 2022 01:24 PM PDT

    Update: Problem Solved

    I recently bought Borderlands GOTY on steam. I'm on my first playthrough in Treachers Landing and when I try to advance to the second part of the map (the docks out on the water) my game crashes every time when I reach the same point. This is the only area I've had problems with in ~35 hours of gameplay. Anyone know what the problem is or have any ideas to fix it? I've tried reinstalling the game and verifying the files, steam comes back and says they're fine. I haven't tried running as admin and I'd really prefer not to (I generally don't like running proprietary software as admin). Does anyone have any ideas or had something similar happen to them?

    submitted by /u/DJProd14
    [link] [comments]

    3 Golden Keys, expire March 17th

    Posted: 12 Mar 2022 05:17 AM PST

    5SCJ3-R66XC-6FRJC-HT33T-RR3TF

    submitted by /u/Loreweaver15
    [link] [comments]

    I Tried out the Gibbed Save Editor and Was Set Back to Level 1. How do I fix This?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2022 09:09 AM PDT

    This is my third playthrough and I wanted to mess with the save editor. I tried to undo a mission I did instead undid ALL the mission progress I had. I am literally back at level, cutscenes and all. Is there a way I can back to the point I last was at, 'Where Angels Fear to Tread' using the same method? And if so, what is the mission code for said story mission?

    submitted by /u/1fishmob
    [link] [comments]

    Borderland goty trophies on ps4 not appearing

    Posted: 12 Mar 2022 09:13 PM PST

    Trophies not appearing in the trophy list and when I go to the game over view it just says " Check back soon!". I've restarted my PlayStation and same thing. Is there to fix this? Reinstalling maybe?

    submitted by /u/leapingfire
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a current Moze build, Iron Cub

    Posted: 13 Mar 2022 06:14 AM PDT

    BL3
    Hi, I am on lvl 45 with my first Moze Playthrough atm. And having much Fun with her and Iron Cub.I've been focused on Green and Blue tree so far. In Blue, I am down to short fuse.I like to use MIRV grenades atm along with an SMG and a fast hart hitting pistol. I am trying to always have splash damage.Tree is this

    https://www.lootlemon.com/class/moze#xxxx_5003111400000_5023553020001_0000000000000_0000000000000

    (Iron Cub Weapon: Vanquisher Rocket Pod, Augment 2: Target Softening)

    For my start with TVHM i would like to optimize and use a guide for the upcoming levels.But I can only find older guides, unsure if it's the current best way that is shown in those.

    Anyone here could help me and point me to I guide/build that I could follow? I would like to use what I have as a base to build on.

    submitted by /u/Thajin
    [link] [comments]

    Borderlands PRE-SEQUEL 5 Keys Each Expires March 28, 2022

    Posted: 12 Mar 2022 05:58 AM PST

    KK5BT-TSTX6-RHBRT-TBBJJ-69RHH

    5CKTB-CHTXR-RZBRB-TJ3JT-H6K59

    Shift Rewards Link

    submitted by /u/CelticKitty621
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment