• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 15, 2022

    Borderlands Which melee build has potential to be better/more fun? Zer0 or Krieg?

    Borderlands Which melee build has potential to be better/more fun? Zer0 or Krieg?


    Which melee build has potential to be better/more fun? Zer0 or Krieg?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2022 09:28 AM PDT

    I've never done a melee only build before and was wondering what everyone preferred to run with. Krieg looks more chaotic and 'fun,' but something about a Zer0 melee build seems ruthless. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/YungSlumdog
    [link] [comments]

    Question about sentinel fight

    Posted: 14 Mar 2022 06:51 PM PDT

    I just beat the sentinel (first time) haven't gone to the floating symbol yet and while looting the place didn't find a legendary is there no guaranteed legendary drop or did I miss it somehow?

    submitted by /u/Interesting_Ad_3957
    [link] [comments]

    Internet connection required for wonderlands

    Posted: 15 Mar 2022 04:13 AM PDT

    Does anyone know if Wonderlands requires a constant internet question or can it be played offline?

    submitted by /u/Hufflepuff0303
    [link] [comments]

    BD2 - Which tanky class to pick?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2022 03:56 AM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    After almost 9 years since I played the game (as zero, didn't go further than lvl 30 or so as my friends stopped playing). I feel like going through the game again but I actually don't know much about other classes.

    I usually play tanks whenever I get the chance in games and I've been reading a lot about which class can do that in BD2... well unfortunately, it only gave me a slight idea of what to expect but not really anything precise. I've seen names being mentioned such as Maya, Krieg, Sal and sometimes even Gaige.

    What are the differences between those mentioned when it comes to tanking? How do they play and what do they do differently from each other?

    submitted by /u/SpydoW-
    [link] [comments]

    Possible audio glitch fixed?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2022 04:59 AM PDT

    Just wanted to throw this out there for anyone playing through the bl1 remaster because I haven't seen a fix for this issue anywhere else. (Playing on switch btw)

    So theres a glitch that for whatever reason completely mutes the audio of an npcs call and deletes the subtitles I have zero idea what keeps causing this but just now while playing the knoxx dlc it happened again so I paused the game (for maybe 10 min?) and when I came back the audio replayed from the start so? ¯_(ツ)_/¯ hope this helps someone!

    submitted by /u/SadInAStrawHat
    [link] [comments]

    Leveling Up

    Posted: 14 Mar 2022 03:40 AM PDT

    Sup people I'm in my first playthrough of borderlands remastered and was wondering what's the fastest way to level up? I'm currently 29 and I'm not finished with the game (been doing all sidemissions along with story) and I'm aiming for 50 for the platnium. Any suggestions would be helpful thanks

    submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded-Ice-792
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me or does Tiny Tinas Wonderland look like it could have been DLC?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2022 01:40 PM PDT

    To be fair, the skills look kind of cool.

    submitted by /u/Remo_yesman
    [link] [comments]

    what's up with the borderlands 2 opening cutscene?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2022 09:02 AM PDT

    through watching all the opening movies (because i have nothing better to do) i noticed some things about the bl2 opening movie, mostly that on a technical level... it kind of sucks. it runs at a low and inconsistent framerate despite being pre rendered. all gunfire is muted, which is intentional, but what I don't think it intentional it that the train ambient noise isn't. so the only noises (with some intentional exceptions) are the song and train ambiance. the colour depth is also awful but that's just a compression artifact. if anyone knows why this is like this or if there is somewhere I can see the cutscene uncompressed, lmk

    submitted by /u/wtfisapitstop
    [link] [comments]

    recently started playing borderlands 2 again and was thinking of what the best weapons were and I remember a purple smg I believe it was slag but a lot of weapons could drop with any element. if anyone could please help me that'd be great

    Posted: 13 Mar 2022 08:54 PM PDT

    ps wasn't the sandhawk or the baby maker

    submitted by /u/sexyhornymistress
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment