• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 10, 2022

    Borderlands How to save 2nd player progress?

    Borderlands How to save 2nd player progress?


    How to save 2nd player progress?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2022 10:29 PM PST

    I have been playing tiny tina adventure dlc with my friends but the problem is that whenever we quit the 2nd or guest account data dosen't save up and as much as i understand i can't connect 2 controller on the same account ( playstation ) at the same time so what i have to do in order to play with my freind losing progress again and again ?

    submitted by /u/krishjain744
    [link] [comments]

    Krieg DLC

    Posted: 10 Mar 2022 12:59 AM PST

    I was really excited for the dlc and finally got my hands on it, going in completely blind and just arrived at Evil Brick/Mordecai and literally no matter what I do, I cannot stress this enough, I cannot get either down to half health tried several diff combos and annoints can't do a thing. Level 72 amara m11 I might just drop mayhem to beat them BC it's a huge wall for me

    submitted by /u/scuzzydev
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know if TT:WL will have vertical splitscreen at launch?

    Posted: 10 Mar 2022 12:54 AM PST

    I haven't seen any gameplay videos of splitscreen, and we had to wait over a year for vertical splitscreen in BL3. So I'm worried. Anyone know?

    submitted by /u/di12ty_mary
    [link] [comments]

    Want to go from the start of bl3

    Posted: 09 Mar 2022 11:15 PM PST

    I'm looking for people to go from the start of bl3 and continue playing I'm ps4 my psn is F_trQ1

    submitted by /u/cyntiaishot
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment