• Breaking News

    Friday, March 18, 2022

    Borderlands borderlands 3 crashing Xbox one x

    Borderlands borderlands 3 crashing Xbox one x


    borderlands 3 crashing Xbox one x

    Posted: 17 Mar 2022 06:17 PM PDT

    Is this bug still effecting people trying to play this? I'm playing on my Xbox one x and it constantly crashes trying to join a game. How have they not fixed this and what can I do to fix this?

    submitted by /u/lowinski_
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding TPS modding.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2022 06:19 PM PDT

    So a few friends and I are working on some stuff for TPS switch. On BL2 we used a wisp jar or "master item" to sell for infinite inventory. We had an op55 shield that did the same thing for TPS, however we've since lost the item. I'm wondering if anyone can help me out with making a new one using a save editor. (Just need to know how) Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Cilayia
    [link] [comments]

    I’m starting bl1 again

    Posted: 17 Mar 2022 07:42 PM PDT

    Idk what to do anymore,no one plays so should I refund Microsoft and get a different game or what? Cause I spent hours on 1 on Xbox I'm older now though so I don't have that time what should I do?

    submitted by /u/BlazeIcy
    [link] [comments]

    Co op Question

    Posted: 17 Mar 2022 03:54 PM PDT

    I'm a newb to co op and have Designers and Directors cut (and all dlc besides gold weapon skin pack) can I play co op with someone who doesn't have them?

    submitted by /u/Interesting_Ad_3957
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment